Sup Forumsros, im high as fuck and i found out today that my girlfriend cheated on me, she admitted...

Sup Forumsros, im high as fuck and i found out today that my girlfriend cheated on me, she admitted. We were planing on moving together, potentially marry. How to deal with this?

It's over. If you take her back she'll do it again.

do drugs

Mate smoke until it stops feeling real or you fall asleep

I have No experience

But just walk away a d don't say a single word

Turn 360 and walk away

Nah mate 360 is walking straight back into that cunt bitch

I'm sorry. You gotta stay away from everything. Time always heals

If you turn 360 you will run back to her you faggot

>Why she did it
>Is it work staying with her
>cuck fantasies
>Can you do better
>niggers

Not if your michael jackson

Move on not worth getting super aids

turn 360 and moonwalk away fgt

Fucking new fags

move on. other bitches my man

Well did she tell you? Or did you catch her with something?

feels me

M u r d e r

She confessed on text after i pushed her

Why were you pushing in the first place.
Give us details

>How to deal with this?
by dumping her, obviously. it's only going to get worse. better dump that bitch now before it gets really hard to dump her.

no u

Get even, then break up with her.

Cheat too

>>>new fag

Checked.

Trips for the troof.

I mean that was pretty big of her. I'm my experiance you have to fucking catch them. I mean it sucks it's always gonna be a dent in the relationship. It doesn't mean you can't move forward, she has to understand
But it really depend on what exactly happened, if you want to share it.

Newfag

I don't know more, she refused to say anything about it when we talked on the phone

if you don't leave her you are enabling that behavior, but hey if you're into that stuff I wont judge... cuck fagit.

Now that's fishy, I would be a little weirded out about that. I mean honestly man. Shit happens but it's all about having honesty and trust in it. If that's not happening move on. It will just get worse.

Was it with another girl?

prolly because it was someone close to you, say a close m8 or brother perhaps.
leave her, have some pride. If she wont tell you what happened she is essentially saying to you "I fuck other people, deal with it."

Cobain yourself

she wont tell you about it because she is putting the person she cheated on you with above you. why is she protecting this person over your closure? that's the scary part to me.

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
>Niccolo Machiavelli

One shot, clean, no prisoners.
Happy ever after.

let her go, bro

This anons point is legitimate.

dump her yo