I like to imagine her surprise when Howard reveals how ducks actually mate. Imagine being him...

I like to imagine her surprise when Howard reveals how ducks actually mate. Imagine being him, grabbing and holding her tight as your corkscrew duck dick jackhammers her tight human pussy, breaking the ultimate taboo: beastiality... with a duck. The corkscrew jackhammers right to her womb and causes irreperable damage but gets her pregnant with a 1/4 duck baby. I'm assuming howard is half duck as he looks like a duck crossed with a human. In fact, I like to imagine howard's member as a combination between a corkscrew duck penis and a human penis.

DUCKED

Do you think his penis is scaly?

It's obvious. Of course it is. I can just imagine her, doublethinking within the moment, whether she should be wet or dry as his soggy member slips between her legs. Her creamy thigh - rubbed by his white feathers. It's only normal that he goes all the way and impregnates her with his superior duck seed.

Imagine her slithering away in a nervous sense. A duck, making its way into your universe - an alien. Glaring you down, as you were the chosen one to carry on the duck race.

I can only imagine his bottlecap headed penis slowly gyrating against her, teasing her in such a sense. He moves in a way unlike any other. Goofy, yet smooth.

Howard prefers missionary positions, and when he does.. "release"... he does.. release..

post her sexy panty bit i jerk off to her sexy panty bum and bare thighs so sexy incredibly

A pitiful attempt at recreating the magic of my writing.
No. Let me fill in where this faggot above sperged out and made me look bad.

Howard's penis is akin to a cosmic roadway, spiraling up and down seemingly forever, its twisting veins the only detail on its glistening and supple white skin. Howard's penis is white. There's no doubt about it. Bright white. And the tip is bright orange. I can see it now: that corkscrew, that marvel of God himself, that perfect and lustful and so savagely violent tool of breeding: Howard's cock, jackhammering Lea Thompson's tight human folds. She would begin to rupture at the vagina and slowly cave in on the crushing movements of Howard's screwcock. Her body would inevitably be ripped to shreds by the up and down movement of the corkscrew itself. Howard would literally would fuck her to death.

STOP THIS!!!

>the ultimate taboo: beastiality... with a duck

howard's penis is probably human-like, just like how the duck women's breasts appear more like a humans but with feathers

this thread makes me feel icky

Why?

Is it..

Giving you heebie jeebies - thinking about Howard and Lea?

Add some fluff and you write for CoC

Clash of Clans???

I think you could be a talented writer.

Don't forget the semen-scrubbing spines

Include me in the screencap

>he doesn't know what CoC really means

toasting in epic bread

Code of Conduct???
Chain of Custody?????
Chamber of Commerce??????????
COCAINE?????????!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

I've written a few sequels in my head about Howard potentially starting a breeding farm in an inevitably suicidal attempt to recreate his race on Earth. Eventually he realizes it was the other way around - humans and ducks both separately evolved from Metaducks (a coin I termed for Howard's race.) Just imagine being Howard as you walk slowly, hands behind your back, observing the rows and rows of imprisoned humans and ducks forced to breed. At first Howard had genuine scientific goals, but soon after realizing the failure he was, he began to fetishize the operation in an attempt to cover for it. He enjoyed seeing the ducks and humans fuck in various ways. He enjoyed seeing screaming duck-human hybrids hobble along the ground, saying "mama? mama?". As Howard walked down that hallway, he was a king. A sick, twisted king sitting atop a throne of shit. But it was his kingdom of shit.

You've been up all night on cheap amphetamines again, haven't you user?

IMAGINE BEING HOWARD THE DUCK

>I'm assuming howard is half duck as he looks like a duck crossed with a human

Yeah and the female ducks have got tits as well