There are people here over the age of 18 who think this show is brilliant

>there are people here over the age of 18 who think this show is brilliant

I could never force myself to watch it because of how fucking stupid he looks

It irritated me idk why

I don't think it's brilliant but it is entertaining.

I think it depends how you approach it. I don't watch it expecting to relate to any of the characters, if I do that's a bonus but I mostly watch to see the characters get themselves into massive amounts of shit. It is a thriller-drama after all.

Don't worry, you'll understand adults some day.

y... yeah.
so lame, right?
I definitely don't care if Tyrell is real or what white roses intentions are. bunch of losers haha.

>just switch ur brain off lmao

Redpill me on this show, Sup Forums. Should I watch it? Because when I look at the show summary FUCK THE SYSTEM YEAH etc it looks pretty bland.

>he thought this was a witty post

Maybe you do that more than I do so that's what you got out of what I said but what I actually said was more along the lines of

>just change how you approach the show lmao

it's got hacking that isn't "LOL MASH KEYBOARD I HAcKED TEH INTERWEBS" and actually uses things closer to real life

>Should I watch it?
No.

It's fucking awful. If you want, you can watch the first 2 episodes because they're the only good ones. Once the whole "le fug the system XD" bullshit starts, it goes downhill so fast. This 2nd season is such a slog.

Agenda-driven drivel written by a bunch of nu-males.

It's less about hackers and more of the hacker character, Elliot.

The whole "fuck the system" idea is kinda blowing back in their faces this season.

That doesn't make the show any better. It just prevents it from being worse than it already is.

scenes with either white rose or beard man are based. they dont give a fuck and are playing a long take over the world game.

>there are redditors and nu-males who think this show is brilliant
fixed that for you

Smart people don't watch shit television, friend.

Huh, that's quite a kaleidoscope of opinions.

I guess I'll consider watching when the dust settles and the show ends. Thanks, Sup Forums.

Barely made it through the second episode, it's dreadful.

Well, they do.
How else would they have a gauge on what's good and what isn't.

smart people read books and I dont mean GoT.

Well you sure do sound like a very mature adult, with your butthurt sarcasm and internet memes.

>Smart people don't watch shit television, friend.
watch your whore mouth

Smart people don't participate in discussions about TV shows they've deemed shit so I suppose you're on the right board then.

>pulling up the command prompt and using buzzwords such as, TOR, Routing, User Interface and Browser = hacking

yeah ok

You can make authoritative sounding statements all day

Mr. Robot is pretty fucking good. It has its ups and downs and some things peeve me (like the recent silk road shit). Overall I think it is maturing as a show, especially this last episode. First season was very well done.

All you faggot haters can go back to your foot and reality tv 'lel so irony' threads. Fucking teenagers.

>Mr. Robot is pretty fucking good.
Hello REDDlT
How to spot a pleb in one post

It's amazing how easily a simple truth will trigger all of the brainlets in a thread.

Sonny boy...your response is canned and bland.

top kek

Fucking christ Sup Forums you are both worse and dumber than Sup Forums, pathetic.

At least you got the simple part right :^)

That's debatable.

It's not exactly new with this show and all it entails, but we've definitely reached that point were people shitpost and hate on something, mostly from principle of popularity and getting critical acclaim and fervent discussion

shit thread

>TV show premieres
>Sup Forums loves it
>It gets popular
>WAAAAAH REDDIT WAAAAH PLEBS WAAAAH I GOTTA START A THREAD ABOUT IT THO

THE SAGA CONTINUES

>TV show turns to shit
>"my precious TV show couldn't possibly have turned to shit"
>blame the Sup Forums community to deflect from the actual garbage that is his TV show

Unless Esmail royally fucks up and/or doesn't know where to take this series, to match it's track so far

It could potentially end up on the same level of fame and acclaim as BB or GoT, Sopranos, etc etc

But given the nature of it's content, thematically, and grim fractured perspective(s), it'll never be able to catch on to their level of popularity

Kind of a good thing.

Same thing happened with Breaking Bad as soon as it got put on Netflix and normies started watching it.

>shit thread
>shit show
its like pottery it rhymes

this is bait

>t. banned redditor trying to fit in

There's always voat kiddo.

this

Season 1 was very well done. From the story to the filming to the score.

Season 2 is a fucking disaster that's gone absolutely nowhere and jumped the shark with its last episode.

I only watch for Alf

>Season 1 was very well done.
The last half of S1 was pure shit.

>Sup Forums loves it
you mean Reddit comes to Sup Forums and posts about it, Sup Forums ignores it. reddit goes away and now there is only few redditors left to defend it.

How so, famalam?

>Sup Forums ignores it

Only reason I even decided to check this show out was the repeated threads about it despite it not being a popular show like GoT or Walking Dead. Same with The Expanse. Both shows turned out to be alright.

Maybe you're just a faggot.

This show, along with GoT, is the best pleb filter ever.

>Maybe you're just a faggot.
the show literally pushes the faggot AIDS agenda, yeah... and I'm the faggot....
Why cant redditors just stay on reddit/facebook and grinder?

>reddit comes to Sup Forums to post about it
>"you're wrong, the reason I started watching it was because I saw people on Sup Forums posting about it!"

You sound like a faggot SJW who gets pissed off when a TV show portrays rape or sexism or something they don't like.
kek fuck off.

I don't watch TV, I just wandered in here looking for streams. The main character looks mentally handicapped.

you love a show pushing the faggot agenda and a show LITERALLY about SJWs and you're calling me a SJW?
lad....

Yes, that was a major news story that happened in 2015, when the show is set.

Your reading comprehension.
Lad....

I wonder why they chose that one.

Really makes you think.

to establish the time and place of that episode?

I wonder why they chose that one.

Really makes you think.

You're the only one here who seems to be thinking about gay people.

I'm guess I'm a fucking pleb because I love Mr Robot, but E6 WAS pretty whack... they're dragging Elliot's whole deal out a bit too much. The rest of the episode around Angela was entertaining.

Also the music is another thing that makes the show.

Show should have kept with the idea of addict-hackerman using his computer to stop miscellaneous evil shit.
The first scene where he busts the cafe owner is pretty good. Then the show goes full retard into "FUCK THE MAN EVILCORP LOL."
Maybe I'm jaded, but It just reads like some sort of computer geek power fantasy. Like some author read about Anonymous off of a news article and went "Yeah this could totally be cool. They could take down the government/global economy."

haha epic burn my friend

>Show should have kept with the idea of addict-hackerman using his computer to stop miscellaneous evil shit.
>The first scene where he busts the cafe owner is pretty good. Then the show goes full retard into "FUCK THE MAN EVILCORP LOL."
agree

i don't care about the show but my gf really likes it

>anyhing i disagree with is reddit or Sup Forums
please stop

This. Its one of those shows where you just want to see what the big tweest at the end is, no matter how dumb

hola reddito

>anything you don't like is Sup Forums contrarianism

it's more SJW propaganda with more non-whites and gays everywhere. jews are onto something

>see commercial for this during olympics
>girl clacking away on a keyboard at a computer
>guy in the background "YOU CANT TEACH SOMEONE TO HACK IN JUST 1 DAY"
>girl "watch and learn"

>loner hacker who spends all day indoors on his computer
>has casual sex regularly
That's when the show lost me. The first two episodes are good but the rest of S1 is shit. I haven't seen S2 but I'm assuming it's shit as well.

>>has casual sex regularly
ONE. TIME.
O N E . T I M E .

If youre going shitpost about things you don't know about at least be fucking accurate. You guys infuriate me

it's implied it's not the only time

It's basically fight club with l33t hax0rs. It's pretty good though and worth watching.

what does her son think of it?

>they're dragging Elliot's whole deal out a bit too much.

This. They need to get him back to being Tyler Durden instead of an autist hallucinating in a hospital bed ASAP. Boring as fuck just now and you know his sister is going to fuck it all up unless he takes charge again soon.

The main character is literally crazy. You should take his ramblings with a grain of salt.

> implying literature is best media

It is what it is and for that reason I like it

i like it because it makes Sup Forums mad

It is?

His sister literally tells him fair and square that he is and always has been a shut-in.

I'm over 40 and I think the show is pretty solid.

Mr. Robot is the new Dexter. Good concept and casting but completely ruined by shitty writing.

The first few episodes of the first season had me thinking that this was going to be the best show on for the next few years but it took a turn for the worst and now this second season has been slower than Better Call Saul and they have started to actually pander to the reddit audience with more emphasis on the worst aspects of the show (anonymus, STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS, fight club clone guy who is only still onscreen because he won an award) and now atheism has been added to the list because they felt that was relevant to include.

All that said, it's still a good show, well produced. Just get good again already.

I enjoyed the first season.
This season is just pure cringe.

I feel like either the next episode or the one after that will be great and will put this season back on track. (Hopefully)

>>there are people here over the age of 18
stop fooling yourself

A show about mental illness is always brilliant.

XD

Yeah, sure... Go back to Fargo, idiot.

Reddit awaits

I'm 30 and this is my favourite show at the moment. Fight me, senpai.

Whilst on the topic can you recommend some good TV suitable for superior adults such as yourself?

I'm 50 and this show is absolutely astounding!

Cool.

Op you fuck head tell me some shows pls.

I enjoy it, only thing worth watching at the moment.