Strong movement to force CBS to fire Stephen Colbert for yet again making anti-gay and homophobic comments on the air...

Strong movement to force CBS to fire Stephen Colbert for yet again making anti-gay and homophobic comments on the air last night. It's like the 100th time and he does it unapologetically. I'm a Colbert fan, but no more. If we got all the other Republicans, newscasters, and conservative businesses boycotted and fired, we can hardly do the opposite here and ignore all of Colbert's comments, or we lose all credibility for it being about tolerance and acceptance.

Sorry Mr. Colbert, you evidently didn't get the message the past 100 times you made homophobic comments over the public air and you once again have shown you hate gays.

I am emailing all the CBS sponsors and advertisers and letting them know I am boycotting their products and services until Colbert is fired.

The most trending the past 24 hours:
#FireColbert

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice to see Liberals hate free speech and jokes even from other Liberals

Cucks

>I'm a Colbert fan, but no more

Nice bait republicuck. Keep voting against your own interests and defending the orange clown.

shoo, back to /pol fag

Cognitive dissonance.
You're a liar
You're a con trying to act lib.

Fuck off

>Hivemind?
Or just great minds think alike.

Its just fucking obvious.

>boycotts star wars b/c the 'bad guys are all white guys'
>boycotts starbucks
>boycotts Beauty and the Beast
>boycotts Hamilton plays
>wants Colbert to get fired because he 'disrespeked' the SCROTUS
And here I thought only the libs bitched this much.

you are sad and pathetic

nothing he said was even remotely homophobic and everything he said should have been said about the orange clown months ago

>alt right whining
>online social justice movement
>hashtags
SJW never cried this hard, you guys are fucking pathetic

He's a comedian playing the role of an oblivious Republican. So basically he should be fired for staying in character?

It was homophobic and a sad attempt at rallying conservatives against Donald and his administration. He knew what he was doing and it's disgusting. No more Colbert for me

It's amazing how many liberals think Stephen Colbert is a conservative, not a liberal parodying conservatives.

If you back any movement or political decision with a hashtag, you can go fucking kill yourself

Yeah most people never saw him on the daily show and just jump to conclusions.

I am an SJW and I won't be a liberal pawn like you want me to be. I hit right but I also hit left when that's the good thing to do.

Which means they can't tell an obvious, over-the-top parody from reality.

He's a log poster for sure

awww but you're still a smug faggot op

lmao you are none of what you proclaim

lost
gracias based logger

Completely agree that is quite pathetic. Then again it's /b so people baiting to troll to counter troll to bait to troll, makes it pretty much impossible to figure out where the bullshit ends

I've seen in it real life, so whether or not it's bait in Sup Forums, there really are people that clueless

It's called a joke you faggot.

>poorly disguised trumptard

Top zozzle you don't know how to reply so you accuse me of pretending

Gotta love how they call me a SJW or an alt-right troll depending on who I'm talking to

You guys a tribal as fuck

Yeah that was why I agreed that shit is pathetic. Now as to whether op believes that, or just made a bait topic, who the fuck knows.

I hate colbert but i love free speech more. He was being ironic, playing a character, and making a joke.

One of us could start a thread complaining about how Alex Baldwin is racist for those horrible things he wore while wearing a blonde wig on SNL

>you faggot

That's also a joke? You're not using faggot as an insult right? I'm having so much fun being a faggot over here

>fools literally no one
>still trying
give it up, kid. you're only making yourself look worse. best you can do is just stop replying and do something else.

I can use it as insult because I am a faggot. That's how it works with black people and nigger, yeah?

No he isn't. When he was playing a Republican he was pretty funny. There was wit to his satire. Now he just sounds like an old Jewish grandma bitching about politics. He makes Fallon look funny by comparison for God's sake. Scottish Conan Guy was the only one of them worth watching. I don't care to see him fired for this though. This shit is filmed hours in advance and the Network could have decided to edit it out if they cared to.

It's like a never ending giggle loop. Best just to enjoy the ride.

If you keep pretending I'm pretending it will fool the fool but the truth is you don't know how to react. You spent so much time circle jerking with your buddy that anyone who disagree is just trying to fool you

Good gays should be all killed along with niggers.

Op is a fag

No that's not how it works. Maybe if you're gay for a living or make rap music it can work but anything else probably won't work

just stop. we're all embarrassed enough on your behalf as it is.

Do I have to dye my hair blue or you won't believe I'm an SJW

Just gain 300 pounds and post on Tumblr

That's it. Only a straw man can disagree with him or he just fade away in embarrassment.

>denied

saged

You are a complete, and total faggoy. I don't care if you really are a liberal, or are just another alt-right nigger, you are a faggot, homo.

try not to be so fucking transparent next time. you're so obviously a trumptard trying to trick people.

this "movement" wont ever leave the_donald and Sup Forums because stephen's message went straight over your heads

1. calling donald "putins cock holster" or whatever is funny because putin is such a homophobe, that's literally the point of that line and its so fucking obvious

2. in OP's picture he's speaking from the point of view of someone that is normally homophobic but like's that actor. he's acknowledging how that actor has helped change how society views gay people.

stop pretending like his point few wildly over your heads. stop pretending like you're all a million times more homophobic than you're trying so hard to make stephen out to be.

>obviously a trumptard

It's funny because I was closer to Hillary Clinton on the political compass but I couldn't bring myself to vote for someone who betrayed Bernie. Maybe next election I will vote but not this time

I doubt you Trump faggots actually care about homos.

Only the gay ones. The rest are trying to fuck chicks.

it's like they have something up their butts

That's a cool opinion you got there matey. Let me show you what reality looks like

Snowflake, get the fuck out Russia

was that text written by a kindergartener or did trump make it himself? looks like shit.

Got it now. You can only attack leftist physically but you can't call their ''jokes'' homophobic

Go back to tumblr snowflake fag

>Strong movement to force CBS to fire Stephen Colbert for yet again making anti-gay and homophobic comments on the air last night. It's like the 100th time and he does it unapologetically. I'm a Colbert fan, but no more. If we got all the other Republicans, newscasters, and conservative businesses boycotted and fired, we can hardly do the opposite here and ignore all of Colbert's comments, or we lose all credibility for it being about tolerance and acceptance.
>Sorry Mr. Colbert, you evidently didn't get the message the past 100 times you made homophobic comments over the public air and you once again have shown you hate gays.
>I am emailing all the CBS sponsors and advertisers and letting them know I am boycotting their products and services until Colbert is fired.
>The most trending the past 24 hours:
>#FireColbert
His ratings on the Late Show have sucked. Colbert is doing a classic double down on his career upsetting both his enemies and his fan base. This will only increase his ratings. If it does get him fired, he becomes a very hot alt-alt celebrity that'll command great speaking fees and an Internet stream. It is quite brilliant the moves he made in the past two weeks.

>Cognitive dissonance.
This term has been way over used, abused and made to have no meaning in the last few months. We are even debating the validity of the entire mental health system since the left is publicly labeling him mentally ill just because they do not agree with his politics.

It's almost like it was made by a gay! HA HAHA!

Can I have a late-night show now?

Trump-Tards, please read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

still not buying your act.

Assuming for one second that you're not just trolling, its obviously sarcasm.

Sure thing buddyboi. In the next thread you will be the first to call me an SJW when I tell you're racist for not wanting a black goddess on your dick

E for effort

Fuck off dude. If you don't want to put your dick into this you are 100% gay or a white supremacist. Probably both

are you calling gay people nazis now? i thought you were offended by colbert.

CBS is a conservative network tho...

It's not homophobic if it's a joke retard.

What did he even say that was so homophobic? The cock holster thing or what?

It's quite common for people creating lies to make self contradicting statements.

And trump does show obvious signs of narcissism - the mental disorder. Regardless of your politics, if you can't see that - you're fucking retarded.

like I keep watching it expecting to get something I missed but forreal what did he say that was anti-gay?

>It's quite common for people creating lies to make self contradicting statements.
>And trump does show obvious signs of narcissism - the mental disorder. Regardless of your politics, if you can't see that - you're fucking retarded.
Seen way too many creative people get labeled as "mentally ill" by those of lesser ability. Trump is taking out some major evil in the world and the hidden leaders are getting scared. This will be a fun shitstorm to watch. Pop a beer and take some bets while you enjoy the fallout.

A Nazi is not the same thing as a white supremacist

It's not child abuse if it's a prank

Knowledge is power.

he said only thing Trumps mouth is good for is being Putin's cock holster
i don't think that's homophobic
at best an acknowledgment that sucking cock is a submissive act. which it is. hard to be alpha with a dick in your mouth

So he called him a cocksucker? Thats the thing? Stay petty America...

1. no that wasn't the point of the joke. the joke is that he's Putin's bitch and sucks his cock because he's Putin's bitch.

stfu hate speech and free speech are different you sad, angry shitchild.

>rump is taking out some major evil in the world and the hidden leaders are getting scared
That has nothing to do with his mental state user. That one's called "non sequitor". It doesn't make you insane, but it does make you look retarded.

Are you retarded?

>Gay like to suck cocks
>Colbert call Trump a cock holster because he's a submissive little bitchboi
>Calling someone a submissive little bitch is clearly an insult
>Gay are submissive bitchboi but that's not an homophobic thing to say

It's that simple. I'm not saying Colbert is homophobic but his joke was.

The two are not comparable. Jokes don't actually hurt anybody.

Jokes don't hurt anybody but homophobia can hurt gay people.

Why is he making a joke about gay people when trying to explain US politics? This is clearly not the best way to do it and Colbert is smart enough to know that. It was a sad attempt at rallying conservatives against Donald Trump and it backfired. Deal with it Colbert