Tell me Sup Forums, what is your opinion on the fidget spinner?

Tell me Sup Forums, what is your opinion on the fidget spinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/D-JOY-Tri-Spinner-Spinner-Camouflage-Reducer/dp/B071YC6ZVD/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1493850465&sr=8-10&keywords=fidget spinner galaxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worth getting a cheap one to see if you like it. Expensive ones are a rip off though.

I got one on Amazon for less than $10. I have fun with it. I like to set it spinning on my desk while I browse Sup Forums.

It's four skateboard wheel ball bearings encased in plastic. People are making lots of money on random bs, but get one if it makes you happy.

fingerbox master race

It only cures autism when thrown at autists.

that is way too expensive, you've just been royally mugged

Pic of it spinning on your desk? Perhaps a .webm video of it?

Good autism test

Bought a high-end silver one for $160. Worth every penny.

Yeah take a vid and post it so ppl can leak your exif data

Can we star calling them Spastic Spinners that's what me and my friends call them we even stole 2 from this 8 ur old on a bus and there stupid AF

>cancer

Show us with time stamp you liar fag

Bought one for my nephew as he tthought they were cool as shit ended up buying one for myself aswell. I spend most of my day with it spinning in my hand shit is addicting as shit pisses gf off while watching a movie though with the vssssssssssssssssssssss vsssssssssssssssssssss.

Let me tell you a story my son,
I have seen these so called "Fidget spinners"
At fairs, and gatherings as cheap winnings.

>They are all toted by cringelords
>This is the new fedora
>Its not cool.

should this /toy/?

i bought this one earlier today amazon.com/D-JOY-Tri-Spinner-Spinner-Camouflage-Reducer/dp/B071YC6ZVD/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1493850465&sr=8-10&keywords=fidget spinner galaxy

imma stick to my fingerbox

>as if you wouldnt strip exif data first

Autism toys
were literally designed/made for ADHD and Autism
if you wanna walk around fidgeting like a retard go ahead, I'll pass though.

I'd rather practice pen spinning or coin knuckle roll.

very gay

Bought one a few weeks ago for $15. so far it's worth it

>>>/aspie/

As if telling user to video tape something and post it on b could have no consequences if they are a new friend.

Someone at work has one. I don't understand the point at all.

Go make toast in the tub.

>Calling other people spastic
>while stealing from 8 year olds on the bus
No Jon, you are the demons

I like to rub this between my fingers. Can do it for hours. Feels amazing.

It's a mental competency test. If you have one of them or a fidget box, you should be removed from society and institutionalized for life.

Hahaha. That's the worst fake time stamp I've ever seen.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

where can you find it for less? I googled and a lot of these said 99 cents but I think they're dicking around

People look at me sometimes in public but I don't care.

The number of spelling and grammatical errors in your post shows who the stupid one is.

u wot m8

So what can you do with them besides just spinning them. Any tricks, techniques, or moves?
A yoyo seems to have a higher skill ceiling than spiiners.

kekity kek, don't talk back.

Cause I've used paint, lube and your mother's ass

There isn't really a point to it. It's just a toy to fiddle with at your desk.

it just spins. That's it. That's all they do.

>there stupid AF
you're stupid AF

Only borderline to fully mentally handicapped individuals buy, and or, use them.

Wait you mean It has no tricks or moves just spinning that's it. Wow people are dumb that is the equivalent of being entertained by spinning a coin on it's side on a table.

It wasnt designed for autists at all, they just slapped that label on it and everyone still rushed to buy them to prove how autistic they really are.

You have to be 18+ to post OP.

>There isn't really a point to it. It's just a toy to fiddle with at your desk.

I still don't get the point. It's much better to do work when you're at your desk.

They seem to be popular with the kids 7-9 at our school.

Can someone redpill me on what this EXIF meme's all about?
Always thought it was just basic info, the fuck are you gonna leak? His shutter speed?

It also seems to be popular with 18 - 25 year old fully grown autistic man childs

it's a meme, you gotta get vertical not horizontal know what I'm saying

This autistic looking kid kept running around the commons showing everyone his and constantly dropping it over and over again and everytime he did his arms would flail up and hed yell "muh fidget spinner!"
Keeps autist busy so I'd say they're not too bad. Also 18 senior in hs don't ban

Bought a couple online and spin it all day at work. It's okay I guess. Probably annoys my co-workers so there's that.

I work at amazon and just in the passed couple months we've shipped tens of thousands of these fucking retarded things. I opened one just to see what the big deal was...I don't fucking get it at all.

The millennials I work with have these and I can't fucking stand it. They say that they help them concentrate during meetings and stuff but they're so fucking annoying.

Something that seems fun to play with, I would get one if I saw it in a store. But I just know its going to end up being the next douchey status symbol like vapes. All in all though, if you like it, do it.

>hurr durr I don't get it

They look fun. I'm thinking about picking up a $35 one.

when i first saw these i honestly thought they were for skaters to keep their bearings in with some neat little tool too.
fucking spastic spinners. next time someone asks for "one of them spinning things" i'll refer to it as a spastic spinner

P.o.s.

These are everywhere in my school I don't know how that shit is entertaining. Anyone explain?

First one I saw had four ends, thought the exact same thing.

I can't believe faggots spend hundreds on these things. Just look at /r/FidgetSpinners. fucking manchildren with no self control

It seems to be a toy for autistic children, so if you see a grown man using on of them its safe to assume they are also autistic

Anyone who buys one has either genuine ADHD or genuine retardation

Probably has an attention span of a fish

I'm 30 years old and I stopped in a truck stop at lunch and saw these at the counter so I picked it up for like $5. Thought I could use it to distract myself when I start biting my nails.

Used it for a while, but my daughter stole it from me now I'm seeing that those things are everywhere. Didn't see that coming at all.

I have ADHD (clinically diagnosed). They're good for expending excess mental energy.

Ha! Gayyyy!

Nice shitpost friend. OP asked a question, OP got an answer. I love you.

ADHD is pretty shit tier by the way. Any product that helps with it is welcome by me. Not as bad as MDD though.

stupid autism meme for retards who need constant stimulation

the chinese want a reason to sell more plastic garbage

faggot, pot works better!

Agreed, pot does work better. I have difficulty with moderation though. The effective dose at which cannabis is a medication, versus the dose when it impairs mental function is pretty difficult to calibrate person-to-person. Plus it's an illicit substances in most states. Any suggestions?

smoke more

Fuck you're old

seems legit...

Ah, but that would mentally impair me, as I indicated. Cannabis is hands down my favorite drug, but if I wanted to use it as a medication, smoking more won't help me.

I've looked into high CBD concentration strains, but they're impossible to get in non-legal states.

don't get caught...

You know jack shit and have obviously never felt a metal spinner before. I have a nice collection but have only spent $35 tops on a spinner but have seen ones sell for $1400

could be a cheap way to get skateboard bearings, but buying something to fidget with is whack

Just another obnoxious child trend.

i thought about that but you get thinking, how good are those bearings? china 1 imports, garbage!

it's exactly with that oxboard, they all want one but dont know why

autistic niggers use them