Actors is dreams?

You ever have dreams with actors in them? They are always a good time for me.

I had a dream a friend and I met Leonardo DiCaprio in a cab. He was all fucked up on something, so he gave us these tickets to a fancy fundraising dinner he was supposed to go to.
When we got there, and told them Leo sent us, we got serious VIP treatment. Then Christoph Waltz came to our table and served up crab legs. (I am just realizing now, how this fucking board may have subconsciously inspired that bit.)
Then there was a crocodile in the bathroom, so we left.

Any one else have any good ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xsYRKunZpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dream about Alicia Vikander fairly regularly

Characters most of the time. From those I can remember, the Hound and Jon (possibly Dolorous Ed and Ramsey too) from GoT and Michael and Dwigth from the office

Terry Crews a few weeks ago

JJL, Phoebe Cates and I all ate ice cream cones in the park.

Sam hyde always pops up in my dreams

Ooohhhh. I interviewed her once. She is so fucking radiant in person!
Neat!! I have never dreamt about anyone from GoT! Sucks, because I often dream about actors/characters of stuff right before I go to sleep. It's mostly video game characters, though. I guess because it's more engrossing.

>Me and my cousin are in a cabin
>There's a pond seemingly attached to the cabin
>Like instead of the living room it's a pond
>Cousin jumps into the pond
>I warn him that there's amoeba in there
>Cousin is gone, two people walk into the cabin
>It's a man and a woman, I incapacitate the husband
>I stab the husband through his chest
>a parasitic snake like alien pops it's head out
>I cut the aliens head off then continue to take apart these two people
>Every time I cut off a part there's an alien there to be killed
>after hours of stabbing these people they still haven't died
>the woman fights with me while the man escapes
>I break a chair over her head which doesn't do anything
>Chase them into some kind of basement
>Basement looks like a funhouse covered in sheets and plastic
>Basement is like a maze and the couple now has a little boy with them
>Try to imitate someone else to get them to come towards me to no avail
>Duck under a crawl space and wait until they pass by me
>When they pass by me i jump out weaponless, the woman has a knife
>I back up until until I see a large sharp crowbar
>Pick it up to stab the woman
>As I lift it Woody fucking Allen appears out of nowhere
>Grabs the crowbar and puts all his body weight on it to stop me
>He starts yelling "Whoa buddy what are you doing"
>the woman approaches me with the knife as I wake up.

LoL
Seriously, what the fuck??

So me and a group of people, including TJ Miller inherit this house from someone. The house is huge, and you can't even explore the whole thing, because it's hoarded to hell. Kick out the hobos and partners who have been hanging out there, and start trying to clear it out. We start finding all this equipment to make LPs and record albums. TJ Miller and I get really excited about starting a record label out of this house. We find some time alone together. I am falling for TJ Miller as we cuddle on this couch, tired from trying to clean out this massive house. Holy shit I am falling for TJ MILLER.

I woke up realizing I had never noticed I found him attractive.

> I had a dream I was at work stacking styrofoam fruit cups
> for some reason I'm trying hard to stack them high
> I get 2 stacks about 5 high and they fall over
> I look up and there's bill murray on the other side of the counter
> he has a disappointed look on his face
> I tried to say why but my mouth won't move
> then immediately wake up

I once had a dream I was fucking Marion cotillard.

yes, but just my friends and family

;_;

How could you not find TJ Miller attractive?

Yeah, once. I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Also had a dream that I knew Paul Newman very well. I was saying goodbye to him and I somehow knew I'd never see him again because he was old. I hugged him while he was sitting in a wheelchair.
I've never met him so I think this video is why I had the dream, but I had only watched a year ago and had the dream more recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xsYRKunZpk

I assume you're being kind of sarcastic?
But I have always been somewhat repressed about my attractions. I have been with the same person for over 15 years, and in school I always pretended I had crushes in order to fit in. I either find someone attractive, and then my attraction diminishes through their actions, or don't think about if someone is attractive, and then their actions appeal to me.

TJs character on Sillicon Valley is annoying as fuck, but thinking on it now, he is actually the most fuckable, least annoying male character.... Kind of.

I just had a dream where two capeshit movies were being released but, this time, they were made by genius tier directors. One of them was civil war and was made by a french director.
Also, more importantly, I got a crazy blow job from a chineses hooker but woke up just before cuming.
>I always wake up before cumming, and I have "wet" (but not so wet really) dreams virtually everynight

what's wrong with me?

I used to get all pissed off because I would always reject hotties in my dreams because I was in a relationship. Pic related.
Then eventually I had a dream where I got to make out with Timothy Olyphant, and I was so happy!! Never climaxed in a dream though.

>Never climaxed in a dream

Sad, I've had some of my best orgasms in dreams
>inb4 those are the only ones you had
I'm not a virgin

I had a dream about meeting Alan Alda once. Who introduced me to his friend Bill Maher. I never wanted to wake up.

The other night I dreamt I went to go to visit my mom and when I got there Laura Dern was there with her and I found out my mom was old friends with her and she was going to stay with her for a few days. She wanted my D (and got it). It was one of those really lucid dreams where you're disappointed as fuck when you wake up.

I had a dream I talked with Hitchcock and Tarantino over skype. I made Tarantino mad when I said he's been a parody of himself post-Kill Bill. I hung up and then went zip lining.

>Hanging up a video call

Well, at least you are realistic about your intelligence in dreams.

I keep on having dreams about being on a plane with Aiden Gillen. Then Tom Hardy hijacks the plane and crashes it with no survivors.

I think something's wrong with me.

this one time i had a dream where i was drinking wine in a fancy place with robin williams and his wife (it was before his death). he looked at me, smiled and said "you're afraid kiddo. you gotta stop being afraid if you want to survive this world." and chugged the whole bottle. there i was thinking "oh my god is he trying to kill himself by drinking the whole bottle?" shit was vivid.

You're a meme

Does Miley count as actor?

>I go to my car (its a station wagon)
>i open the trunk
>Miley Cyrus is in a dog cage in the trunk
>She's happy and smiling, but getting little restless
>I give her some weed to calm her down
>I drive a curvy road
>Suddenly the road is full of broken beer bottles
>I try to dodge them, but i lose the control of the car
>car spins and lands on some farmers field
>I get out and check on Miley
>She's ok and smiling

Then i woke

A had a very vivid dream where I had to survive in a post apocalyptic zombie world. All of a sudden, Kurt Russel appears and saves my ass. We become best buddies.