Hey Sup Forums. What's the first thing you bought with your first paycheck...

Hey Sup Forums. What's the first thing you bought with your first paycheck? I remember i've spent my money most on clothes and other shit.
Pic unrelated

Gasoline

Reupholstered the seats in my first car. Pic related

On my very first black hoe, bitch had stinky anus.

story?
>umaru's cat body pillow

first paycheck with a real job, or part time living at home as a student?

Food because we were literally almost starving.

>the joys of being a poorfag

I put it into a savings account because I am responsible with money and don't want to live paycheck to paycheck.

Gas.

Yeah, because if it's the latter, my first job was picking onions in summer when I was 11 and I bought myself a bike with the dough. It was stolen. Fuck.

well either way:
as student: saved for college
as a responsible adult: groceries and gas, saved rest for rent and automobile payments

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't fall for the "you need to blow your first paycheck on stupid shit" meme

Guess that's why I own a flat when most of my former school buddies don't even own a car.

A wallet. Almost 20 years later and I still have it.

Vodka

people who make poor decisions usually end up in poor circumstances

Real job? Hrm, probably a train ticket to go see my girlfriend at the time. I had graduated and didn't have my own car yet, she was still a sophomore. I saved my money by taking the train for 4 hours both ways almost every week.

I mean everyone of you was young.. When you're young you make a stupid decisions.

playstation 2

i gave the whole thing to my mom. dad made me do it.

bag of weed and taco bell

I made 5.25 an hour at my first job. I was 13. I bought the box set of dragonball z VHS for the freeza saga. They were 100$. This means I spent close to have a weeks pay on those tapes (taxes depending)

I regret nothing.

(also bought almost a full set of Warplanets, especially the Beast Planet, which ate other planets)

An A-2 style leather jacket

Is was against your will? Thats fucked up dude.. You should decide whatever you want to do with YOUR money, not your dads

fuck if I know, I started working the summer of 7th grade