If this is the ideal body for attracting women and all males have the capacity to build a body like this...

If this is the ideal body for attracting women and all males have the capacity to build a body like this, why are men still fat and unattractive?

Because women today are fat and unattractive

Because having $$$ money also attracts plenty of women... so studying hard and having a great career.

would you rather fuck a fat girl with millions or a fit girl with average salary

Fit girl

Porque no Los dos?

Fit girl

Cuz we arent faggots

Everything about this looks photoshoped

Because I can buy pussy, but I can't whore myself for a dinner.

At least not as easily.

Takes effort or a reliable roid connection.

Fat

Fit answerers are virgins, no expceptions

Fat girl

BECAUSE EVERYONE IS LAZY AS FUCK.

Im on my way, im gunna make it brahs, 65% of the way there

No one lifts for women, that would be fucking dumb, except the ones that take steroids perhaps.

The reason is that it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to look like that. It's a lifestyle choice.

Why do you say that?

this

this is why most people fail at fitness

if you only reason you want to lift is to "get bitches", you will never succeed at being /fit/
no chance whatsoever

being attractive is nothing but a pleasant side effect of /fit/ness

exactly, why would u waste ur precious calories on trying to attract worthless trash whores?

Being unattractive is just down to genetics. You can make your keg into a 6 pack, but you just cant fix ugly.

And in that case you've got to have a top drawer personality and be confident.

In most cases for fat men, they just lack confidence (some woman dont give a shit if youre fat, a little confidence abd good personality goes a long way)

Men dont change their views because "REEEEE woman only like big cocks, hot bods and money". Or theyll go on about how no woman give them chances because theyre autists who lack social skills.
In reality, theyre too lazy and not determined to change any of that. Or simply settle for what they can get.

Bad woman arent the problem, just like bad men arent the problem for woman, just beself aware and not a complete autist. Get some confidence and get laid

Am male btw. Have qt 3.14 gf, 6'3, 200lbs,. i feel fat but thats just me having body image issues among other things

Because people can choose what they work on. I know i don't work out because i have my studies + video games + long commutes. I could drop VG and work out, but i simply don't care enough.

I used to be super fat but i ate salads for a while and now i'm leaner, that's all i wanted.

Fat, i always wanted a sugar mama.

>litfing for women
If you still look like a nerd girls are just gonna laugh at you

No excuse, it's easy to let yourself fall into bad eating/exercising habits (or a lack of). But if you're in the right mindset it's easy to be motivated to get the gains.

>theyre too lazy and not determined to change any of that.

I dunno. It does feel unfair that the majority of men just have to change their habits in order to obtain access to more attractive female partners (which I believe they're wired to find more appealing) - whilst others just end up having a set of abilities just right enough to do the same.

I understand that, but thats just by chance (those who were born ridiculously attractive). Cant blame anyone or yourself. Just have to work with the hand thats dealt with you.

being fat shows power and money.
which is far more attractive than scrawny/ripped bodies.
don't you know anything about women?

because the stresses of modern life mean that being built like that takes a good amount of time and effort, which most men do not take

It's like how the smallsword beat out the rapier for EDC back in the day, even though the rapier is pretty much just better. Carrying a smallsword just became the meta, and it didn't matter if it couldn't beat out a rapier anymore, because everyone had a smallsword.

but you have time to eat in this busy life right? I assume so or else you would be dead. you can choose food that won't make you fat.

different haircut and contacts would fix that, tbh

>being fat shows power and money.
Fuck off, it's not the Middle Ages anymore.

1.im not making up for anything for having to workout
2.I'd rather enjoy my life rather than having it all about impressing other woman that will end up fucking my life.
3.u r retard

women lie and say "we like you the way you are" because they can't man up and admit they would rather you look better. Men are dumb enough to listen to the easy bullshit instead of the hard truth

Not being fat is different from being fit. The average has moved down, and most guys just aren't in the shape they would have been 50 years ago. I'm not saying that the beer gut isn't your fault, just that not having a six pack doesn't hamstring you because most guys don't anymore.

connor got btfoed by dad bod man

That guy is cringest person on YouTube I have ever seen. And nurses were making fun of him but he didn't understand that and uploaded that as well. He's such a faggot and the guys he talks in the gym... They must share iq numbers with Nigerians

> Women like man's status and confidence

does not work the other way around

woman want the money to go shopping all the time to buy useless shit they dont need to show that they are better than anyone else

if i would have to choose right now between a fit girl with average income and a fat one thats rich (asuming they both have eqal good/bad personality) i would go for the fit one
i mean my life is alright and having a hot girlfriend is enough

i think more men would go for a average salary with a hot wife/gf instead of living with a ugly rich cow

while women would go for the dude with the money over the looks
since they gonna cheat anyway
so they get both the money and a good looking dude to fuck them

Oh, user. All the good looking guys are gay.