What is it about this image that has liberals acting like complete fucking psychopaths?

What is it about this image that has liberals acting like complete fucking psychopaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
youtu.be/W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=5EzDR1YUs7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clinton shilled for the brown sub human vote in spanish so Trump responds.

because he's appropriating their cultures and being a cis privileged shit lord !!1111

>Mfw you'll never afford to stay at Trump Tower so you can eat with your inspiring hero
This makes me sad.

Something something cultural appropriation something something xenophobe. Who cares. Liberals are mindless retards

It's carefully constructed to rile them up.
>Cheesy caption
>Overt self-promotion claiming to do a Mexican dish (which isn't even Mexican) better than the Mexicans do
>Ludicrous pandering with a vague term ("Hispanics" when it's only Mexicans anyone cares about)
>That shit-eating smug Pepe grin
Leftists will scream and beat their chests over what they think is them catching him fucking himself over, when any moderate voter will see a bunch of manchildren screaming over a man eating a taco salad.
Not to mention
>Shillary drops huge sum of money on anti-Trump campaign
>Trump steals the spotlight back with some dumb shitpost

as usual they took the b8

He's pandering to the Hispanic vote while simultaneously stereotyping Hispanics being associated with Tacos. He's a racist fuck.

Trump Tower isn't a hotel. It's an apartment building.

Trump International in Chicago is a hotel.

This is why, fuckface.

It's either a weak attempt at media attention or distraction, or he's getting sloppy.

this

The best part is that half are pointing out that taco salads aren't actually Mexican while the other half are accusing him of appropriating by eating fucking lunch.

They can't even figure out why they're angry and it makes them even angrier.

Trump is literally a shitposter. God bless.

>70k retweets
>80k likes
>marla maples
>weak

what I learned from this tweet:

Trump loves hispanics
Trump appreciates their culture
Trump Tower Grill makes the best taco bowls

Either one and my ass stull can't afford it to have a nice meal with Trump as I roast Hillary and bernie lieberals..

I like how one man can completely rile up the political atmosphere by eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo.

I don't doubt anymore that Trump knows exactly what hes doing

Trump is shitposting on a global scale.

Jesus, he knows exactly what he's doing, doesn't he? The absolute madman.

You forgot

Liberals are batshit crazy and will get angry at literally anything

>hispanic
That's fucking racist, the correct term for years 2016-2018 are people of the bean

Because people assume he's talking about illegal immigrants, not legal immigrants.

To a liberal, Trump saying he loves Hispanics is like dividing by zero.

What a racist and derogatory assumption to make.

Have liberals no shame?

I don't support Trump and this is cheesy and transparent as fuck, but at least he's making an effort not to be a total dick.

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's going. He's undergoing a systematic campaign to appeal to voters by speaking his mind - to Make America Great Again. When I'm elected President, I'll become a #cruzmissile.

It's fucking cringy desu, he's trying to pander to spics while also saying they all love fucking taco bowls. It's ridiculous.

What a master troll - he knows the right buttons to push to make libtards go batshit insane

And sales and publicity about Trump Tower taco bowls are about to go through the roof.

This.

I KNOW, right?

Goes to show the left are the most racist people of all.

Kek

1) Donald Trump is in it, anything that has to do with Trump is racist and sexist PERIOD. No negotiation.
2) He says "I love hispanics" but he wants to build a wall and kick all the spics out, which makes him a liar
3) the food isn't 100% authentic mexican food therefore Trump is a racist
4) Trump cannot eat Mexican food because he's a racist

Oh the things that Liberals think...

They are being crushed under the overwhelming weight of their own cognitive dissonance, that's why.

There is nothing even remotely offensive about this picture, but they are bending over backwards trying to make connections that justify their kneejerk reactions of calling people racists.

I mean, Jesus, they are all losing it lately. I don't know if it's just my Facebook or what, but Trump essentially getting the nom - and this goofy picture - has made all of the liberals on my FB lash out in a frenzy of long-winded pleadings, rationalizations, and tantrums.

trumpstagesofgrief.jpg

I like how he has the common sense to not be STUFFING FOOD IN HIS MOUTH LIKE KASICH.

This made me kek. Its so true. The grin is the icing.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Donald Trump is undertaking a systematic effort to eat a taco bowl and shitpost, to make Trump Tower Taco Bowls more like the rest of the Taco Bowls.

But i do love taco bowls.

Because only liberals are allowed to awkwardly and transparently pander to brown people and anyone else who does it is a racist.

>Trump actually honed his funposting skills by being user as preparation phase for his run
>now he can make butts leak in 140 characters or less, and they never even know why they're so angry

If you don't see the strategy here, you may as well leave Sup Forums. His staff carefully crafted this, and the media / opposition is reacting as the Trump campaign intended, just like they have many times before.

>purposefully mentioning cinco de mayo , which holds little in Latino communities and is often considered a white mans holiday.

>taco bowl, vice an authentic Latino dish.

>using the term "Hispanic" instead of Latino.

This was crafted to agitate. Read Trump's chapter on puppeteering the media and this is exactly what he preaches.

Latinos are at full attention, awaiting the next Tweet or comment from Trump. He's got their ears (and their anger, for now).

Fuck I want a taco bowl now...

Tacos are a Hispanic food item

>facts are racist

>Trump is a meanie for making fun of Kasich eating, wtf is wrong with him.
>Hurhur! look at Tump eating Mexican food, what a silly man

Pottery.

i'm just glad he's not a politician

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

BernieorBust fag here, I heartily welcome the advent of Trump if for no other reason than he's against the NWO TPP

www.citizen.org/TPP

Another three cents deposited into your account - cha ching!

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Not only this, but now he's got the attention of the ENTIRE Mexican American population. They're googling him like crazy in California right now.

They are angrily sitting on pins and needles, waiting for his next comment. That means they are ripe for messaging - he's got their ears and they are far more interested in what he'll say next than they are in Hillary.

Not a single single spec of food sullies his tie, while Kasich would be devouring his baby victims whole

How much does being a Shillary pay?

>WE NEED TO ACCEPT DIVERSITY BECAUSE OF THEIR DELICIOUS FOOD XD
>OMG POINTING OUT ETHNIC FOOD IS RACIST YOU SHITLORD

make up your fucking mind you schizophrenic cunt.

>democrats have buses that wheel black people to the voting booth with food onboard
>tweet in both languages to broaden appeal
>promise ridiculous shit like amnesty and "tearing down barriers"
>literally have DEBATES IN SPANISH

But Trump says "Happy 5th of may, I love Hispanics"
>HUURRRR BLATANT PANDURING LE RAPISTS

Not much desu.

I'm a liberal and I think this is fucking hilarious

its the whole wall thing... people think hes racist because of it but the wall is only toward ILLEGAL immigrants

Yup.

I love how it's practically professional wrestling at this point, and no one holds the mic like Trump.

Huh, that's weird. I meant to say desu.

Trump and Sup Forums were made for each other

He is the ultimate troll

I'd take Millions of Hispanics over a single Muslim anyday to be honest. I'd rather not have either but Hispanics are nowhere NEAR as shit as Muslims.

It's a filter. Senpai censors to senpai as well, if I recall.

youtu.be/W7I92r9GqUw

>meant to say desu

how could anybody get upset at this retarded fucking picture lmao

It's a meem senpai

Newfags need to lurk less

WE'RE NOT ALL DIRTY MEXICANS, STOP LUMPING US ALL IN WITH THEM REEEEEEEEE

This sort of blatant pandering would piss Sup Forums off immensely if it was anyone but Trump.

At this point Trump could make a shitpost saying "I like shoes!" and then give a thumbs-up near some Nikes, and liberals would go fucking mental and say he hates Chinese child workers and is a racist labor exploiter, etc. etc.

He can say just about anything and will get instant butthurt news coverage.

Expect them to jump on every single thing he does from now on. They're fucking scared shitless now.

Although true, trips just confirmed it to be 200%+ true

No it wouldn't

it's trollery

>Aid tells Trump it's a spic holiday
>Trump orders a Taco salad for lunch
>Posts picture to Facebook
>Millions of butthurt liberals respond

7/11 trumps

>entire reason its okay is because Trump is doing it
>it being Trump has nothing to do with it.

Hillary got called out for hispandering though.

So...like how its always been?

I love it but...
Isn't he fucking rich?
His maid and interior designer both need to be fucking fired.

That clutter of picture less and arranged properly.

Reorganize trophies smallest to the left largest to the right by scale.

Close your fucking desk drawers at least if you are not going to organize them.

Hang that fucking picture up on the wall or get rid of the fucking thing.

Map/Large document cluster are you serious right now?

Also eating on top of paper work just what the fuck.

Other than that the picture is perfect and the message is priceless.

>also terminator for Vice President when?

Anyone who gets pissed off about pandering is a retard. It is usually pathetic and makes the person doing it look like a chump, but getting pissed over it sounds like a sign of serious mental disability.

desu I wouldn't care if Hillary did it since she does it constantly. This just looks strange to see from Trump, but he's an old white guy what do you expect?

It's his fucking office, he likes it that way.

YOU'RE

This is fucking great

Seriously who knew you could trigger sjws by eating a Mexican American food

whoaaaaaa your flag

youtube.com/watch?v=5EzDR1YUs7Q
>THE FACT IS, I'M BUSY

maybe something about 'cultural appropriation' and shit

nope he is running for president nothing is private everything is the public office get that shit together even Obama's office doesn't look like that and he is a god damn nigger!

I hope she gets send back first

It's an easily mocked image that cannot be dismissed with "relax he clearly meant 9/11" or "yeah his family was german and they were persecuted by anglos back in the day. rich for that oliver cuck to make fun of something like that"

its trump talking about cinco de mayo, showing a very texmex dish, and then saying he loved hispanics. it comes off as clinton-pandering-tier.

at least his smile is genuine or comes off that way. with clinton it would have been that weird "im just like you peasants" fake smile.

I know of at least one person, and he wants to make America great again.

>busy
>billionaire
>hire a maid
>created a job for mexican
>????
>win presidential election

Obama's office has nothing in it because he's useless.

If I'm not mistaken, a messy workplace is one of his idiosyncrasies.

>Clinton spends millions on campaign, hire Mexicans to pander for her with Spanish tweets
>Trump tweets a picture of himself eating lunch and completely takes over the news cycle for another day

he's trolling and he knows it. look at his face. he KNEW what would happen and he knows there's nothing liberals can do about it other than throw a temper tantrum which will just make him look better.

the don is one of the best trolls to ever live and i admire his talent. he's actually trolling his way to the fucking white house.

He truly is a master shitposter. There's a REASON kek annointed him.

Is this the same people that Cruz used to pay... It's as if those people immediately were replaced by Shillary shit-posters... It seems like immediately..

what is wrong with it?
>give special attention to hispanics on hispanic holiday
its nothing new

>accusing him of appropriating by eating fucking lunch.

>Let all the migrants in, they bring yummy ethnic foods!
>Eating that is appropriating their culture, you racist!

I know taco salads aren't mexican food but it always makes me laugh when the leftys destroy their own arguments.

Yes. This post by Trump is self-indulgent, self-congratulatory and maybe tactless. But perhaps those Twitter posts are merely a satire of us.

>This is reflection of the social media generation and hopefully, they'll hate themselves for it.