L I T E R A L L Y K I N O

L I T E R A L L Y K I N O

THIS BIRD.... IS COOKED

I also liked how everyone survived all the 130mph helicopter crashes.

Is it the same user making these threads?

Its this retard aka image.jpg chronic shitposting pedo
First he posts these threads from his computer then he replies to them from his mobile device

proof?

Just check out any of these 'DC IS DA KINOXD" threads. image.jpg is always there spamming RT scores, pictures of captaino america and reddit/twitter caps.

Thats not definitive proof that he makes the threads.

He probably just shitposts in them.

Oh wow, they copied imagery from a much better work, just like all the hamfisted biblical and arthurian references in the snyder superman movies, describes the "kino" you guys love so much

Fuck off

I love this scene

triggered?

>marvel cucks will never experience kino like this

>Random 2 second scene that doesn't help the plot in anyway

Basically the entire movie.

So did the horse semen make her crazy or something?

Can we be serious? First of all Suicide Squad is a much better film than BvS.

WB are in the right direction. I just wish they didn't re edited it to make it like a long music video.

Otherwise I found this film enjoyable and fun.

>Random 2 second scene that doesn't help the plot in anyway

It is poetry.

>Harley picks up the Jester costume near the beginning of the film
>A scene later of her dancing with Joker in it

>Joker has baby clothes in a room filled with knives and guns
>A scene later has a vision of Harley and Joker with a baby

No this movie did not just have random scenes

Also you see the Jester costume in Joker's room but I think you don't actually see it in the final cut (considering like I said Harley picks it up when she is changing earlier on).

Some more poetry

>Flag tells Harley to shut up when she interrupts his speech to the Squad
>Later on when Harley saves Flag he says thank you and she says "Shut up" in return

U r a fag got

Who's got pics of cara delevigne's naked, mud covered swamp witch ass from this film?
Easily the best part of this film for me.

It's still a random scene you ignorant fuck. You stupid shit. Where did you go to film school? Oh you didn't? Then shut the fuck up, bitch.

NO
ASS

you mean this scene?

>It's still a random scene you ignorant fuck. You stupid shit.
read

I explained it clearly. These are poetry scenes.

This film can also be considered a group of art paintings with how they are filmed, tied in together.

I mean any sequence where that woman's grime coated gyrating body is on screen.

This is what always bothers me because I'm a big DC fan. The point of this scene is to invoke fanboyism and give them something recognizable to look at. Which does nothing because they neither act like the character or in Joker's case act like some autistic fan who likes the Joker so much all he studied were images he found on google then tried to take it up to x10.

It's pretty much a worthless scene as it reflects nothing on the characters represented in the movie. Joker is never classy and only acts like a drug kingpin if anything else. Half the time dressed up like a homeless person and covered in tattoos.

>3 separate and independent helicopter crashes in one film

With all the Joker scenes cut out, at least WB added some fan content but still dam they stuffed this up

>I also liked how everyone survived all the 130mph helicopter crashes.

Amanda also survives her crash and Joker survives his crash.

3 plane crashes all with survivors

Was this movie utilizing a "Dark Knight Rises plane with survivors" meme?

The problem with these movies is that there is no world building. Gotham nightlife looked interesting but all we get is 30 minutes of flashbacks and 60 minutes of a destroyed city. Same with B vs S. A few scenes here and there and the 30 minutes on a destroyed island.

Now that's a bad bitch.

The movie should have been 3 hours so we could have seen more

C U C K I N O

There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck

spoken like a true cuck

no thats what i'm getting at. first crash with 20 rolls, everyone just walks out. second crash black mastermind lady again survives. third crash where we see the fucking helo explode, joker survives.

also, did anyone else notice the meme:
>crock man shows up
>it ain't me starts playing

He looks way more like Pazuzu then the joker.

kek this joker was a certified bitch nigga
>*21pilots starts playing* ugh i must whine and try get my harley back cause thats what the joker would do
lmao dont even try to start fronting about deleted scenes
cuckino for sure if youre into buying dlc haha

this reminds me of that Joker scene from the Killing Joke cartoon when Batman goes to Joker's prison cell and he is sitting in the dark (although turns out it isn't the Joker)

The lighting had a real spooky vibe

Joker should be getting her out of jail because she's property to him or to feed his ego

NOT because he's in love with her, and he definitely shouldn't be kissing her

not just bad acting... D A M A G E D acting.

I honestly hope there is a sequel where the real Joker shows up and it's Mark Hamill. I'd fucking lose my shit.

and gave her gun-fu powers, apparently

A reading from the St. Cap's Letters to the Avengers

16 And so God loved the world that he sent capekino to the masses in the form of the one true Franchise

>17 As for all the masses have received the Cape kino from God, they suddenly talk in quip language now and lo! All of them became so joyful and laughing.

>18 And so at that day The Evan apostres was born, and all the non believer will be turned into DCuck and be damned to be thrown into the deep darkness.

>19 as the Dcucks became the heretic, there's only Doomsday await for them.

>20 the Doomsday will come in the form of a beast that wrecked all of their world, at that time not even their cry for their fake god "Snyder" or st. Martha could save them.

would have made more sense if they were properly strapped in, but it's capeshit so who cares really. Like 100+ mph rally crash. Roll cage, hans, 5 point harness, probably could have survived the heli crash

A DC one day ridiculed the non-iconicness and lower popularity of the Marvel, who replied, laughing: "Though you may have the goddamn Batman, I will beat you in a race." The DC, believing her assertion to be simply impossible, assented to the proposal; and they agreed that 20th Century Fox should choose the course and fix the goal. On the day appointed for the race the two started together. The Marvel never for a moment stopped, but went on with a slow but steady pace straight to the end of the course, making a movie each year except for 2009. The DC, lying down by the wayside and assured of his victory as he had Batman and Superman, fell fast asleep. At last waking up, and moving as fast as he could, he saw the Marvel had reached the goal, and was comfortably dozing on her prize money, newfound fame & popularity, and bitches.

>>Slow but steady wins the capekino

as great as a different joker other hot topic man would be i'd like it more if he'd just fuck off already. the joker fatigue is real

how the fuck is this guy supposed to adversaries with murderman? leto was a punk bitch

>and he definitely shouldn't be kissing her
how can you not love seeing them kiss?

>crock man shows up
>it ain't me starts playing
Of course.

>a crocodile which is native to forests
>forests were in vietnam
>it ain't me is a vietnam war song
poetry

/thread

Why does joker look like a shitty vampire?

reminder that this character has no memorable lines, all he does is explain shit.

From this thread I gather I can see the movie for free now

>someone took the time to spray paint all those HAs

his face is really annoying

That's what happens when you turn a character who was a no-nonsense flag waving shoot you in the face GI Joe into a lovesick lanklet.

HONKA HONKA

I loved him in this. Had a great presence

Only DChads understand this scene because we interact with females

This.

why boner?

Any gif or webm of Deadshot with the bullet rain looking badass?

I unironically liked Letos Joker, and Killer Croc, and Captain Shitposter

This movie wasnt great but it was a lot more fun to watch than Marvels dreck

The Joker has kissed Harley a few times in the comics.

The photography in that shot is garbage. When did this board turn into a daycare for retarded children who see this crap and think "great composition brah"?
What the fuck.

>generic hood nigger attitude
>muh phil Jackson
>wore the mask for like 5 seconds
>can't even wear the sight over the correct eye

Why do people still put up with Will Smith's shit?

this is my favorite Evans edit

Who was his body guard?

>posts The Exorcist
>"this reminds me of capeshit"
jesus christ fucking kill yourself you immeasurable retard

you went full autist

never go full autist

Take Will Smith's dick out of your mouth.

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

This comic brand wars is rotting your brain.

holy fucking shit. fpbp. DC BTFO

I don't remember this scene. Did it happen before honka honka?

Why does Robbie's body look so disgusting?

Hamil is great as the voice of the joker, but I doubt he could handle the mannerisms. At his age especially, he wouldn't be able to pull off the look of the joker. Defoe on the other hand would be awesome.

>Why does Robbie's body look so disgusting?
because you are a homosexual

Still Better than Civil War

Fuck off, you dumb Irish poster.

>no tits
>no ass
>outfit tries to emphasize both

TORRENT WHEN?!?!?!?

Whyyy couldn't she have worn that getting more tattered and revealing as the movie went on? The rain scene would have made me have a heart attack with the runny makeup and ripped clothes

They actually did a pretty good job just look at how uniform it is.

Cory Feldmen should have been in this film

Literally the best Harley scene and the only watchable joker scene

>GEICO caveman

>2016
>not being mesolithic

why is leto such a fucking mouth breathing retard?