You're so hot but you're bad too! *heavily affected vocals*

>you're so hot but you're bad too! *heavily affected vocals*
>[reference to americana] *heavily affected vocals*
>i want to love you forever *heavily affected vocals*

okay that's real neato but TWELVE tracks? album of the DECADE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01xdtBFTv9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who said it was the album of the decade
its just you

2/12 ain't too bad

Billboard put it in the top 20
NME put it in the top 50
Complex put it in the top debuts of the decade

bull dyke music my man. she is shit.

>Mainstream publications think a mainstream pop album is good
These companies only give a shit about money. Why do you take their opinions so seriously?

Just to push shit music onto the public. They promote sameness and anyone that goes out side the lines does not get any air time or a place on the charts.

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN' FROGS GAY

Is lanaposting the only good thing about this shit board now?

Yeah it's pop music. I'm sorry you weren't served a AOTD

Nobody is like Lana Del Rey, though.

Go ahead and name me an identical artist. (Halsey doesn't count; neither does Nancy Sinatra.)

Any popstar out there now. It's the same vacuous noise. Drum machines, autotune, and droning noise.

You clearly don't listen to Lana and therefore your opinion has been disregarded.

It wouldn't be a LDR song without a mention of her 'daddy'

youtube.com/watch?v=01xdtBFTv9A

Lana's only truly great album is Ultraviolence. All of her other albums are all about the image: fluff with no real substance (unless you're a 12 year old girl), if you never saw her on the album cover or knew anything about her and played the other albums, they wouldn't really stand out as anything special. Prove me wrong.

Y
O
U

C
A
N
'
T

Ultraviolence is pretentious and plays like an Ariana Grande song and by that I mean it sounds like one hour long song.

truly a-"head" of her time if you get my drift hyuk hyuk hyuk

>Ultraviolence is pretentious
Be that as it may it's still a great album.

>and plays like an Ariana Grande song and by that I mean it sounds like one hour long song.
To me Ultraviolence is her only album that ISN'T like this

>babby's first dream pop album
>truly great

herself. she single-handedly turned her style into a cliche cause she did the same thing so much over the course of her various albums

It's Baroque Pop; she takes cues from 1960s artists like Ronnie Spector and the Shangri-Las and only superficially from modern pop music; anyone who can't grasp her backward-looking references clearly isn't qualified to judge it

A trendsetter like David Bowie >:)