How do we meme this into existence?

How do we meme this into existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VMfkcXbci_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I almost died at the idea, when he was talking about it at that talk last month.
>Sorry, Daddy doesn't feel like talking to you today. Please leave any questions you have in the box.
I am very ok with Milo having a place at the white house, even if he's a member of the international church of nonces and choir boys.

I would honestly watch every press conference

I unironically want this.

I'd tune in every single time.

Get him to start talking about it, and make a campaign. In fact, what we really need is to get Milo and Trump acquainted with each other. He would be a very, very powerful weapon for Trump to have in his arsenal.

someone tweet this to Shapiro, he might kill himself

This attention seeking faglord needs to kill himself.

This.

It's sad that he was smart enough to realize that there were too many special snowflake queens dickriding the SJW movement for him to get attention

He's doing the same disingenuous pandering for alt-right guys and you morons eat it up

He looks like Poochie

He may be attention whoring but trolling SJWs is great.

>same disingenuous pandering
Prove it, shill.

one does not simply meme their way though the gates of isengard

Do I want a mincing fairy boy annoying and fucking with the asshole kike press?
Yes I very much do

>yfw Ron Paul, Jeff Sessions, and Milo all have a legitimate chance of being in Trump's cabinet

we might just take this country back folks

kek wills it

Fuck milo

QUADS FOR KEK
milo is going to the white house!

You sure about that?

nice meme fbi.

its going to fail like your "not your personal army" meme you tried to use to stop Sup Forums.

>How do we meme this into existence?

It NEEDS to happen. This would seriously make my next eight years.

Plus the pluses for Trump of having a openly gay secretary to deal with all the accusations of bigotry, etc, libtards will be BTFO.

By writing into progressive media outlets, make them cover us nonstop youtu.be/VMfkcXbci_c

We should make a petition and show it to Trump. Like, right now, right here, in this thread, start a petition and try and get it going. I want Based Milo for press secretary.

Sup Milo

Milo, we know its you trying to harness meme magic.

Not that I'm opposed to it. I think it'd be hilarious.

I don't think even the Republicans could be mad at this since he is also openly opposed to gay marriage.

Milo plz,
I like you but stop making popular our sekkkret kkklub

I love this faggot but I don't know if I could handle that. Although it could be hilarious watching him fag-sass the press corps.

This, all of this. Especially the libs btfo part.

fuck off milo you are a faggot jew adn not our leader and we dont like you.