In about 12 hours i am meeting a clerk she is really cute and im not sure how to approach her because we meet only in...

In about 12 hours i am meeting a clerk she is really cute and im not sure how to approach her because we meet only in terms of business. Should i ask her out or try to seduce her instanly? How can i turn business into love?

If you kill her, shed be yours forever user.

help?

if i kill her ill get no tax return so thats a nogo

I see your predicament. Just dont be a sperg and you should be fine. Also never make a thread with a more interesting image than your subject.

tell me who is that and I may have a solution

next time ill go with this one thanks for the advice.

HOLY FUCKING DICKS! IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKING HEDGEHOG!?

continue posting tho

met him last monday he was casually walking down a garden.

how about some advice on my problem?

you have togive her a business proposal she cannot refuse

not a good idea it's not going to end well never get a relationship in your job

make this a meaningless slut thread. ill just charm this bitch and ask her out like back in my school days. thanks for nothing

Moar

you have to ask her if she would join you for dinner and if she refuses, rape her, her family, or her husband.

It's all in the eyes, captain. Obviously not 100% of your talk is going to be about work, so make the best of those moments and try to be cute-funny. After it's done, be very respectful but assertive: hey, I know it may come off as weird, but would you like to go grab a beer sometime? No worries if you don't. So this way come off as someone who knows what they want but won't be sexist (girls are way into this now) or douchey about it. Play it smooth you suave muthafucka.

By the way, who is the girl? So hot.

is this a turkish woman or something?

that is some nice advice guess im gonna say something like im going for dinner care to join after the meeting.

she's soo damn hot

>In about 12 hours i am meeting a clerk she is really cute and im not sure how to approach her because we meet only in terms of business.

Just stop you introverted faggot... jesus christ. It's always the same story, some introvert who never talks to anyone falls in love with a banker/clerk/drive-through girl because it's literally this person's job to be nice to you. Since you don't talk to anyone ever you think basic human interaction is flirting.

You are a fucking creep, stop.

its the first time i fell in love with a clerk. anyway i am going to have some fun hope also enjoy your day. see ya!

Looks like Victoria justice