Feels thread faggots. Hit me as best you can

Feels thread faggots. Hit me as best you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/BradBrowningExFactor/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC1PkRYud11ogYDqgdqd23Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posted this in another thread, but a reply is a reply, am I right?

>be me
>like this girl for two years
>we were on and off
>we dated for real briefly but ended up ending it for 6 months
>after the six months we talk again
>start talking frequently again
>one night we get into a deep conversation about regret and sadness
>she cheers me up but still feel like shit
>next night she confesses how she likes me still but doesn't know if we can make it work again
>she's had a history of being bipolar with me
>cont

Come on mate, show me the goods

>next night is different
>she actually confesses her love to me and how she never stopped loving me
>I tell her I feel the same
>we tell each other that we hate being all over the place with our emotions and that we should get back together because we agree we were more happy and it was the best time of our lives
>this happened March 6
>I'm overjoyed
>we talk hours and make plans to do things
>never been one to hold a grudge at her
>if she gets mad at me, I keep my calm and tell her that I love her and she's okay
>one night she has trouble
>she feels suicidal one day
>I'm not able to come over and help
>she won't call so I text her
>she takes so long to answer but I stay up literally the whole night convincing her to stay with me
>cont

>she would send short things over the course of every thirty minutes
>one message is a picture of me
>I disregard it and keep telling her that I love her and I don't know what I'd do if she died
>this all went down around 5 in the morning
>I finally got her to stop at around 8
>she says she loves me and she won't do it
>later that day I go to her house and I hug her, I kiss her, I make her feel better
>she's never felt so happy she told me
>later that day I ask her why she sent that picture of me so randomly
>she says to me that it was a reminder to me and herself that I was one of the things keeping her alive
>we keep on talking
>we get occasional fights, but we always power through it
>one night, April 29, at around 11:30 she tells me we should end it
>still cont

>we both cry over the phone together, she couldn't tell me in person
>she says she still loves me and that she'll probably regret it
>I almost kill myself the next morning
>me not being able to find the sleeping pills stopped me
>the thought of what she would do without me did
>she calls me later and we talk for 8 hours
>it was as if it were a normal talk we'd have when we were together
>it lasted 8 hours until that night
>we used to be able to pass on saying one thing to each other and there was something I wanted to know, but she said pass
>I said there's no reason for that if we're not together anymore
>she gets furious
>hangs up on me and tells me that I better figure out what I just did because I had no idea
>I guess correct tomorrow morning, saying that she was mad because I made a reference to our relationship that was rude to her
>She doesn't feel too happy, yet I go and see her that morning because I feel like I could help like I always could
>I finally get to see her and I sit by her
>she doesn't want to look at me in my face
>cont

>She tells me she doesn't regret breaking up with me anymore
>I ask her if she even still loves me
>no answer
>I go home and I wait to talk to her
>she finally messages me she says she feels awful and that she can't forgive herself
>she says she gets mad over our talks at times because even though she gets mad, I still love her no matter what
>I say it's okay and that she needs to forgive herself
>she does
>I ask her the question again
>"Do you love me?"
>"No."
>I feel like death
>I feel like I lost my will to love
>I ask her what happened
>she says that she doesn't know and that she just lost it
>she says sorry
>I ask her do you really mean that
>she says not really
>I even ask her if she ever cared for me
>she said yes
>I tell her, not enough I guess
>she just says probably
>she even says she likes another guy yet she won't be with him
>she still sends an occasional message to me at times and we talked over the phone for 20 minutes, but I still do what my problem was
>I still love her and she lost her love for me when I tried to help her
>over the span of those three days, I had never cried so much
>and yet the words still repeat in my mind
>I love you and she used to too

That's the whole story for ya.

Duuuuuuude, how long was this ago?

Story starts at March 4 this year. Ends right about this Monday.

Yeah Sup Forumsrother, there is so much I could say, but not alot of things you dont know already.

How I see it, the bipolar factor obviously plays a MAYOR FUCKING ROLL in this shit if she is actually bipolar to begin with. Take that in account, and she might switch around again. Dont fucking hope on it for your sake bro, seriously.

Otherwise, she might have lied to you about her not loving you anymore, for your sake. People do that as a last resort. Seen that before. Now just get the fuck off the internet, hit up every single person you possibly can, and watch this faggot.
Helped me through equally messy shit when I was fucked up beyond belief. youtube.com/user/BradBrowningExFactor/videos

Also, LEAVE HER ALONE FOR NOW. SERIOUSLY.

I'm kinda freaking out dudes, I think I retore something in my knee. This might totally fuck my career and I don't know what to do. I like this job and I don't want to be stuck in a office doing shit work

Thank you for that. That really did make me feel a lot better. I knew I could count on you guys on here. You've all have always been really cool to talk to.

Go to the doctor.

I'm gonna try to go tomorrow

No problem man, thats what Sup Forumsrothers are for.
You got steam or smthng?

Just dont overdo for now, go to the doc asap.

I'm pretty sure I have a tumor, or possibly tumors, in my brain that may or may not be fatal. I've been getting headaches constantly and occasionally migraines like I've never had before. I get dizzy and lightheaded on a daily basis, random pains in my right arm, throbbing pains behind my eyes and I just feel weaker than before altogether. I also have some other symptoms of some disorder I looked up so, chances are pretty good I have it.

I do. No mic though and my PC is shit. vincent190347
Only have TF2. Poor fag over here.

OP here, my mom has a brain tumor behind the core of her neck. She should have been dead for 20+ years, so yeah. Definitly seems to have alot of syptomes compared to an old friends braintumor back in the day, not so much comparable to my moms though. Get a CAT scan immediatly. Seriously user, do it.

>vincent190347
Cant find it, search for vickster8402, you will find Trax.

That would be what I'd do if I had health insurance, which I do not.

Tbh though, I don't even care. Some part of me wants to die and has for a long time. I just always thought suicide would be my way out, not a goddamn brain tumor.

Will do, man.

Any other possibilities though?

Nope. I'm not really exploring other options either. I want to die but I'm terrified to kill myself. This as good a way to go as any.

I have been feeling numb for a while
All i do is work sleep and sometimes play videogames
Now video games aren't even interesting to me nothing is anymore
What do i do Sup Forums

No need to kill yourself. But yeah dude, I just suggest weighing your options, or at least go talk to someone professional for your mental health, it will help.

Question, are you focussing on the shit you described alot?

The only reason I want to talk to a medical professional is to confirm whether or not I have a tumor, if it's fatal and if I should get my affairs in order. I'm just tired at this point. I don't have much that brings me enjoyment in life anymore.

Come on lad, waiting for my new best friend

all I'm good for is a shitty fast food job, and I'm not even good at that. I have no future

I too have been told many times during the last few months that i need pro- help, and I too denied it all. Guess we don't really differ that much. But for that last bit you said, that just proves my entire point.

Have you ever tried not thinking with excuses?

Dude, I dont even have a job, but all other aspects are pretty nice. Social life is great, girls are interested in me, yet im a huge fuckup towards work, basically ruining my life because im too lazy to get my shit together. Thats what I ment.

no, it's a bad habit. this I know

So really, I know what you mean, so stop trying to find a loophole around your problems. Think shit through, realize what went wrong, and realize that you can do better.

i go to school too
If you are talking about my numbness then 50/50 I only think about it when i am alone for the most part but sometimes i get bored of talking to people and the feeling seeps in

Yeah, I get that a lot and you're probably right, I most likely do need help and should seek it. I'm very well aware of my bad habits and such.

But like I said, I honestly don't want it because I just don't want to live. And it's not because my life sucks, my life is actually pretty decent. I make good money, I live with friends, I have a good relationship with my family. Nothing just makes me happy anymore the way it used to, but I'm okay with that, in a way. More so, I'm okay with the end result.

One way or another, I'm going to die before I reach even my 50's. This - assuming I do have a fatal tumor - is an easy way to go while simultaneously taking care of my fear of suicide.

Whats your age Sup Forumsrother?

Closer to 30 than 20.

I'm okay with this, I really am.

Well my man, I'm glad you can say that. Question, you smoke weed?

If so, great!

If not, cancer cells are slowed down, and you generally feel happier if you have the right mindset around it.

Seems generic, but just a tip.

Not really my thing. I prefer drinking, haha.

I'm 19 and I've already stop trying to find a gf. it's a lost cause

Hahaha maybe its just an alcoholproblem? ;)

Hahaha oh lord here we go.
So. From the 19 years of the possible 80/90 years, you have only been able to think rationally starting 6 years old? Then it took another 6 years to finally start understanding your place in the world, making you 12.
You have only been looking for 7 years, if you focuss on the numbers, but seriously.

Just chill the fuck out, you ain't dead yet, puberty is just over, and now you have time to watch this fucker. youtube.com/channel/UC1PkRYud11ogYDqgdqd23Zw

Biggest tip is stop thinking about it, seriously, I want one aswell, but not actively focussing on it helps a shitton. Shit will come and hit you in the face.

What are you guys, like 12? Cringiest shit I've read all day.

Get benzos, stat. Doctors are cool.

She is crazy, this is not over, guaranteed to fuck you over at least twice more in life.

A wise man told me: "son, they are all whores!!!! Well, not your mother."

Truth.

Your mom is also a whore, your dad is just too much of a cuck to admit it.

>A wise man told me: "son, they are all whores!!!! Well, not your mother."

Kek.

>college gf of 1 year just said she doesn't love me anymore
>started off my best friend and turned into the love of my life
>similar/same interests
>shes quirky/awkward and cute
>she was my first
>I was her first
>I thought it was a rough patch
>we continue talking and she starts to talk about all the fights
>wants a break, and will see about trying again after
>talks about not being able to handle the stress and emotion roller coaster when school starts up again
>I have to go out of the country for 3 weeks so we won't have time to talk

Felt like a ton of bricks just fucking hit me Sup Forums. I have no fucking clue what to do. I feel so numb and everything feels surreal.

I don't know if we'll survive. I don't want her to be the girl "who got away."

I just want to rekindle our spark but have no idea what to do.

youtube.com/user/BradBrowningExFactor/videos

thanks user, I hope this helps.

No problem Sup Forumsro.

bump, pls don't die

Idd.