Does nyone here have experience ordering drugs from the darknet?

Does nyone here have experience ordering drugs from the darknet?
I found a guide saying you should use your real name and adress because it's really hard to get arrested considering you always have plausible deniability.
Thoughts on this?

bump for interest

I can hook you up man message me on kik my kik name is Looming_Sadness

>use your real name and adress
As opposed to sending it to someone else?

Yes I've ordered countless times. Def use your real name and address. I assure you nothing will happen unless ordering huge loads of shit

Enjoy federal prison. Or, enjoy tricking people into prison for not doing anything wrong Mr. Government Man.

Once you do it once, the whole process is a piece of cake. Order from good vendors and your product usually arrives in 2 days

Huge logs of shit for Mr OP McAnon

You have no clue what you're talking about. If you study up on the process a little then there won't be any problems. It's actually super fucking easy.

You must be the faggot making the Andy memes

I've heard a log about you Mr Holmes

I have a lot of experience.

Yes use real name and address, I reccomend buying a cheap burner laptop, install anything but windows, if you have to use windows then downlaod tails, only buy from a very trusted vendor, if you can make sure they wrap product in mylar (due to security recently getting higher in usps) once you get you're bitcoin, tumble the shit out of them (I reccomend using helix by grams to tumble), a very good market is Hansa, maybe try Dream as well, DO NOT brag to your friends no matter how bad you want to, and how cool it feels, NEVER sign for a package, if you want bitcoins anonymously go to Paxful.com or Try downloading the Mycelium wallet app and using theyre market for bitcoins. Any questions?

How tall is the average llama?

Dubs of dnm truth

Checkd

I'd say about 5.8 but it really can vary

From someone who specializes in cyber security. Ex military. Don't do it. It's easy when you aren't on the watch list. All it takes is one bad FB post or phone call, and they will watch you like a hawk. If you don't think the gov isn't watching you, you're pretending. We had training exercises where we would go to random cities and hack into anything nearby, albeit from a hotel, but we would *war drive and crack what we could get in to. They give us a special card to get away from the police if we get caught. Don't do it.

I wouldn't go as far as using tails as a buyer. Js

Seriously as a small time buyer, no one is going to waste time or resources. Everyone is just paranoid. I've been a small time buyer for years now. 0 problems.

Where did you buy from? Alphabay?

I can't even be fucked to go find the navy seals copypasta but you know the one I'm talking about right?

you should use your real name an address. you will be 100 fine as long as
>real name/address
>ordered domestic
>personal use quantities
>dont order weed, concentrates and edibles are ok tho
>someone else doesnt open it first

You think they watch smaller-time weed dealers? Asking for a friend

Fuck you nigger, it seems like the govt dosent care if you're just buying small amounts of moslty non-harmful shit

I started with Dream market, but recently moved to Hansa

If you're making posts on facebook about buying you deserve to be caught

Why not weed?

I'm calling the police sir. You're being monitored now

Weed is EXTREMELY smelly, dogs might catch it, but in the past I've ordered a lot of bud.

Believe what you guys will. No jokes though, I spent about 6 years in SpecOps out of Benning, I'm currently a software developer for a cybersec company that specializes in red hat shit. They see everything since the internet policies fell through. They may not grab you for small shit, but they accumulate everything you do and save it in a database. This is a no shit real thing. I've seen the servers at the NSA.

Literally no way the NSA can you track if you're using TOR and don't make stupid mistakes
Stop baiting you double nigger

Do they get all texts and calls or just internet shit

Haha red hat.

Ok.

That's a Linux vendor :)

I believe you, but there's no better way to change the shitstain goverment than "stimulating the economy"

That's not completely true. For now assume they can tell what onion you're requesting, even if they cant see content.

I am long time buyer, but you're fucking retarted if you think that.

It's a term we use that is opposite of black hat, or legitimate nefarious hacking.

Tor is dead FBI found out how to hack everything.

Not necessarily true, but basically.

The fucking fbi can though, with nsa tool called foxacid.

If you use a plan that is tied to you, they can get the service providers to give them everything if they "happen" upon your trans mid connection. These guys are right about burners and throw aways, it's the best way to ensure anonymity

The average person is clueless. They will always make mistakes. Stop giving random people credit where they are obliviously ignorant

They probably won't a test you if you are just buying a bit if weed though, they like catching the big guys and bringing the chain down.

Buh ha ha ha ha
>newfag don't know about TOR
>Newfag don't know about TAILS on a USB
>Newfag probably don't even know what a VPN or a Proxy Server is
Go play on reddit lil boy

I was going to order some amphetamine sulfate the other day so I could focus on shit I want to accomplish musically, but then I realized I'm the dirty milk of human waste completely shaped. It was founded with the madness that I was crazy and built my feces. During the wedding ceremony the native Christ is a child beggar, a pedophile Beginning of the ritual singing! Nine months later, irrefutable, the acatematic skull of the anatomical skull faced with a stinking fever fever go back to the mother and smear the Congoid ruin of the village of dust.

Is it safe to use PO boxes? Domestic to US and small quantity of powered substance.

They will monitor little guys to grab a big fish. But everything they see is implicating. Should you actually get caught, they can use separate observations against you.

>using a VPN with TOR
Found the retard
Hope you get vanned you stupid shit

Please stop doing drugs that is just word salad

Exactly, they basically only (usually) go after vendors, people buying dealer amounts, people purchasing weapons, pizza, and counterfeits.

Glad to see you got that amph user!

You're a fucking moron, you obviously use a vpn with tor, the whole point of a vpn with tor is to make sure you isp dosent know you're using tor, as well as adding another layer of security.

Good VPNs cost money, and leave a trail. Free VPNs are not unbreakable. There is a reason why people get caught, the dark side fags change sides for money and dump info on contemporary methods.

Some vendors ship to PO boxes some don't, if youre using a po box drive a couple of hours to a different town, try to find a mom and pop po box place if you can(also it is acceptable to try to use a fake name for po box's), and domestic means it ships from within your country, so US domestic means US to US shipping, and yes that should be fine

Does anyone has experience on buying drugs from Europe? Specifically Spain or Italy?

Yes, they cost money, like everything, although not much money, and that's why you find a vpn service that you can pay anonymously, and that dosent share or even keep records, i.e NordVPN.

>being THIS stupid
TOR will make your IP disappear, but the VPN service has everything about you, in a verified signed package. No more evidence needed. It is 100% that all data belongs to you, no proof needed, guilty in all instances.

You dont know what your talking about read

The only guarantee you have is to try to set up your own system, offsite, private firewall and a VPN service you make yourself. A lot of these weeb companies sell information. Why? Because you think it's anonymous and the gov will pay out the ass for useless info. I watched a guy get laid 2k to say he ate at a gyro joint in Afghan and there was a "possible" terrorist at the next table smoking.

You're the one that doesn't know what he's talking about.
VPNs reduce your anonymity. They make the situation worse since they basically introduce either a permanent entry guard (if the VPN is set up before Tor) or a permanent exit node (if the VPN is accessed through TOR).
Using VPNs with TOR is a very very bad idea.

This guy gets it.

I've been wanting to try acid for a long time now, any recs for who to buy from? And how the fuck do I get bitcoin, I've tried before but each time I've just been confused or it hasn't worked

Little Caesars, on Dream and I think Hansa as well

Awesome thanks man