Daily Reminder: you aren't born gay...

Daily Reminder: you aren't born gay, it's a combination of biological AND environmental factors that determine ones sexuality. Prove me wrong

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_and_sexual_orientation
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does it matter though

Have you ever seen a butch lesbian? Who wants to be that gross?

This makes OP the first to be born a faggot

Coming in with the real questions

You made the positive claim OP, the burden of proof is on you

Oh right, I remember growing up and choosing which bait to ignore.

You're correct.

No, it doesn't.

The poster in the picture is actually the same model twice. He is, in-fact, homosexual.

Not one bit, but people should know when they are fed a lie, and should determine themselves if it matters.

Scientists do not know the exact cause of sexual orientation, but they believe that it is the result of a complex interplay ofgenetic,hormonal, and environmental influences.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_and_sexual_orientation

It does not matter. Sexual orientation is just a fancy way of saying fetish.

Even if it was somehow genetic, it's the result of something going wrong.

There's nothing different than

Jimmy: a downy-tard
jennifer, a club-footed skag
or rolando, the neighborhood faggot.

All genetic mistakes. There's nothing normal about jimmy's obsessive drooling, jennifer's fucked up waddle, or rolandos incessant desire for cock.

Freaks.

Homosexual animals in social species have a noticeable tendency to adopt orphan children. They're dead ends on their own, but purposeful in the greater scheme of things.

And we're talking about people who are otherwise pretty normal and productive members of society. Even if it's 100% a choice, it's a fetish at worst.

as in you are a faggot if you are raised by a faggot

duh

Idk, its a classic nature vs nurture. People with abusive fathers tend to grow up to be abusive. But at the same time, that was their father, so were they just destined to be that way?

no fucking shit user.

it's just wrong when taken in the "you choose to be gay" light.

as someone who still lives in an abusive home, I know I express some tendencies and hate myself for it.

as an example, my mom is a narc and my sister has anger issues, and my mom suffered abuse at the hands of an ex husband and is now going through a divorce with my dad who cheated on her for ten years.

from that, we get a person who reacts to stress via hitting shit, throwing things, screaming, and self-harm (getting better!). I definitely have the ability to be an abusive little cunt, but I strive not to for the sake for my partner, my niece and nephew, and future children.

I'll also add I'm female, as the abusive mom/abused daughter thing works the same way. I also havea high possibility of suffering from BPD, which is probably from my mom being a massive narc.

so, yeah. nature / nurture play out together in the best ways.

I'm recycling this thread.

"Scientists do not know the exact cause of sexual orientation, but they believe that it is the result of a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences.["

GENETIC
>GENETIC
>GENETIC
>GENETIC

/thread

Me thinks OP is my Danny fanny buttprincess

You posted this stupid thread, you were born gay.

fucked up environment can fuck up your mind

No one gives a shit. Say it's chosen. It's still comes down to freedom. You don't have a right to stop someone's pursuit of happiness, faggot.

What is this?

I'm interested in where this is going, please keep updating

Almost all human behaviors are a combination of natural factors AND life experience. It can be seen as beneficial evolutionarily speaking to be afraid of spiders when you live in a place with dangerous spiders, but it's often life experience that triggers many phobias. There are some universal fears but they are somewhat less defines than other phobias. While your genes can predispose you to a condition it's ultimately personal choice that causes it. You can be predisposed to obesity but you only get obese when you decide to eat a bunch of unhealthy shit, it's not solely genetics and not solely upbringing. It's a combination of both, some genetic diseases aren't brought on by choice but with things like obesity/addiction/some aspects of sexuality it's personal choice that tips the scales

No one believes you can be born gay. When you're born you can't even distinguish parent from doctor. How the hell can someone expect you to find one gender more sexually appealing than the other?

BELIEVE
>BELIEVE
>BELIEVE
>BELIEVE

That being said the idea that it's purely choice to be homosexual is stupid, why would you deliberately choose to be part of a demographic that is until recently heavily discriminated against and in some countries is almost a death sentence if you're open about it (Islamic states being a notable example)

Name of manga please?

Is that why im scared of spiders? Cuz we got some prett nasty ones here. Like wolf, brown reclues, black widow, bannana spider or some call them crab spiders. Dont know there real name but them bitches are scary lookin

I always believed gay was a fetish, like how I can't help liking fishnets. That doesn't mean I can't have sex or don't enjoy it unless she wears fishnets... I think gay people overstate their own sexuality to feel special. That's exactly what bisexuals did in the 2000s. WOW EVERYONE IS BI, SO EDGY ECKS DEE

It's fucking cringe how little we know but pretend to understand when liberals claim "settled science". The wisest thing we can do is admit that we know nothing.

So yes, we're brought to this Does it actually fucking matter? Not really. If you're gay, gg. If you're not, okay. How about we stop being faggots about this little issue?

The name of the manga some poster is spamming without even giving the name is 'Sabishisugite Lesbian Fuuzoku ni Ikimashita Report', for anyone who is curious.

THANK YOU

Probably, the majority of the human consciousness is inherited from our evolutionary instinct, we like to think we're so smart an logical but that side of our psyche is brand new, 50.000 years old ate the very most. We have pain, fear, and love for evolutionary reasons and are incapable of being truly logical, such a psyche would be almost alien to our own because our subjective view of the world is based heavily in emotions. Fear of needles calls back to the fact that for our entire evolutionary history up till the last century we had no means of curing infected wounds (other than just lopping the limb off) so being afraid of a (possibly infectious) puncture wound was a benefit.

oh my fucking god that was middle school. joke's on them, I was the one kid who actually turned out to be bi while everyone else realized they were straight or just gay.

and the whole time I was convinced I was straight despite the fact I oogled the girls in my locker room like nobody's business.

and it's not a fetish. I'm assuming you're a straight guy, so think of how you like women and relate that to how the gays think about other people they like. same deal. you're attracted to women in the same way a gay guy is attracted to guys, it's just there. can't really put a word to it beyond it just being there.

So we can never think logically becuase our past experiences and evolution controls our opinoins. I just rethought everything iv ever known