Math teacher has a soft plushy thing of a normal distribution graph for stats and she literally calls it normie without...

Math teacher has a soft plushy thing of a normal distribution graph for stats and she literally calls it normie without realizing what she is saying. pic related
>guys stop laughing at normie he is sensitive
i think my teacher is retarded

normie thread?

Naw mate, that's genius.

Dubs cancel each other out, OP's argument is invalid

Normie is short for Norman you twelve year old. I was twelve once. It was a pretty good time, but I wasn't nearly as much of a faggot as you are. But unfortunately I can no longer be twelve because now I'm the dirty milk of human waste completely shaped. It was founded with the madness that I was crazy and built my feces. During the wedding ceremony the native Christ is a child beggar, a pedophile Beginning of the ritual singing! Nine months later, irrefutable, the acatematic skull of the anatomical skull faced with a stinking fever fever go back to the mother and smear the Congoid ruin of the village of dust.

It's probably cute talk for Norman to her, you let the internet infect your mind faggot.

Dubs cancel eachother out, your argument is invalid

what the shit

thats what makes it funny you imbred

You're the funny one fuckin' comedian. You should open a club, probably get all kinds of paying customers.

>Math teacher
>Underage confirmed

He little kid, hows about you let me butter your toast?

stats is senior class nigger

Did someone say nigger?

you're retarded
your teacher knows what you look at on the internet in your private time
and this is her way of fucking with you/making a joke you'd find funny.

do you live in north korea jesus

Yo, don't let your parents know you said that word.

>literally anyone other than your basement-dwelling faggot ass knowing what "normie" means
You're retarded.

Don't you have homework to do, proud class member of 2017?

Damn I want one

Is this the same teacher that owns a ladder and a pair of binoculars?

Let me translate what OP really means:

>Math teacher has a soft plushy thing of a normal distribution graph for stats and she literally calls it normie because she thinks its cute
>other people in my class laugh at it cause its funny and cute
>I think its because of the name normie and I saw that word on Sup Forums so its funny
>Hahaha laugh at the normie
>I'm retarded but I think other people are retarded

OP, you're the only person in your class that thinks this way. Kill yourself faggot.

Kek op... I like you, and I hope you continue studying math / stats and succeed, but bro you walked into this one.

YFW you realize she's a Sup Forums regular and is trolling the fuck out of you.

I need this smug hope you don't mind I steal it

Kek

>Realize this new strategy of counterbait, all trolls adapt it

>Everyone eventually becomes their kind alter-self, forgetting that they were baiting the other troll

>We all become real people again

>Have to greentext this shit like a maymay or no one will understand the bigger picture