So what has Chris Chan been up to in 2017?

So what has Chris Chan been up to in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPW7Y7P36dk
crossfade.io/#!/ippzttlc52
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

or has he been doing anything

damn dude

He sold his striped shirt

for how much?

being an acceptable individual in 2017

really? last thing i heard about him was the failed piercing

He sold his sonic totem for $1500 dollars and immediately spent it on toys and a necklace for his mom despite having a shitload of bills to pay.

LIVESTREAM UP, GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=XPW7Y7P36dk

last i heard he was supposedly going to jail.

you sure? didn't that happen already?

He just got a slap on the wrist as usual.

Read the fucking CWCki faggots, all his shit is documented. How new are you?

>implying i want to go to dramatica

CWCki and Dramatica are two different things.

Dramatica is just a big shitpost about the things he did

CWCki is an actual biography detailing all the different sagas in his life as is

this

im just new to the chris chan thing i was to young to keep up with it when it was at its peak

Liquid Chris best saga

Read up on the CWCki, many horrifying tales await you

im diving into the deep end

What's his mom dying from?

>be normal, morally good person
>have all kinds of shit going wrong, knee failing me even though im young etc
>can't pay for medical bills
>chris chan sells an old, stinky shirt for thousands of dollars because he's real good at autism

would it be wrong if i went and killed him out of pure hatred for the way life works

can i get a quick explanation on why he hated gays. That's always intrigued me.
yeah killing an autistic guy for being noticed by trolls would be pretty wrong

He's obviously in the closet.

Autism

idk i think he'd run if he saw another guy naked

what is the most violent thing hes done

He hasn't gotten paid yet and still needs to "repair" the shirt. He tried to take it to a tailor and they wouldn't take it, so he's been trying to sew it up himself, which will like;y take too long to be able for him to sell it.

Also, the winner has apparently not responded to him and he was talking about trying to contact the next highest bidder (who is an obvious fake account).

Basically, he ain't getting shit for it. He also just spent over 700 dollars on prizes for a raffle that earned him like 50.00. He's actually worse off than he was.

that would be his denial protecting itself.

He's not getting that money, m8. Don't worry.

true, what do you think it'd take to push him out of that closet

Any update on his vagina? Is he still going to die from taint infection?

He sold a Sonic totem and his famous shirt on ebay

well hes not dead yet

He cut it open to free the vagina he thought was growing underneath, and got urged for like a week to see a doctor until he finally went

People on FB apparently convinced him to go to the hospital.

uhh..

Well that's probably for the best. It's weird for him to listen to reason like that.

No joke. Some lesbians were making fun of him saying he wasn't a real lesbian because he didn't have a vagina. He cut himself open because he thought he was growing a vagina from watching YouTube videos and that cutting himself would make it come out faster.

None of that is an exaggeration.

what a rabbit hole this is

He lied about going for the first time, then got told "no doctor would ever say that was okay, go there"

I want the Tomgirl Saga to end

i think this sadly might be his final saga the way things are going

Snorlax doesn't have long left, the filth she lives in and the shit they eat, no way she makes it to the end of the decade. After that Chris'll probably be a ward of the state or committed

what are his stances on drugs and alcohol

if you live by yourself i think disability check goes up

Chris hated alcohol until he had a long island iced tea

He's not gonna be staying in that house for long. Best case scenario he gets a caretaker and stays in some assisted living home

hes growing up a little

and if he ends up in an assisted living situation with a caretaker do you think hed be on the internet more or less

He'd find some way to access the internet. Also, Chris is never gonna grow up

They owe like 150K on the mortgage still and have tons of other debts. They're basically selling anything that isn't bolted down and constantly making new accounts just to pay the bills as-is. They can't keep this up too much longer.

Chris is basically fucked, even if he does wind up getting paid for that shirt. He'll probably blow half of it on toys within a month anyway.

true you don't have to grow up to like alcohol

that or PSN

Oh, and Barb has already taken money out of both her and Chris' life insurance policies. Chris isn't gonna get shit when Barb dies.

this is by far the darkest saga in the CWC biography

dam havnt seen or thought about this guy/girl/wateva in a while. At first in college i did get some joy out of seeing this shit. then it became kinda like a car crash, you know it bad to stare but u cant stop

Its pretty much the endgame saga. He's either going to be put under special care and monitored regularly or die on the streets once they repossess the house.

It's only gonna get darker. Barb's death is imminent and the fallout from that is gonna be pretty grim.

How much you wanna bet he *doesnt call anyone!* when she dies and just leaves the body rotting in her bed until someone eventually finds it.

damn that is dark and i feel going to be scarily true
yeah i used to laugh too

Whats the story with this guy? Im out of the loop..

dont worry just look up Chris Chan like on any search engine the internet has a permanent mark on it

I used to think that this was a joke that was going to far but then it kept coming back and im 99.999999% sure this thing walks the earth. Anyone else ever think this? pic related if he lives this is gunna be him in ten years

endgame saga is actually a good name for this

ENDGAME SAGA get to 100% completion you Unlock Sonic-Chu or however the fuck u spell it

his death is going to hit me like Bill Cosby's rape allegations

Sonichu don't steal

It's gonna happen. Barb's gonna die and he'll find her and panic and just shut down. He'll stress sigh and shit himself, then just go about his day like nothing had happened. He'll just ignore it and hope it works out on its own somehow.

I basically guarantee that it's gonna go down that way.

When Barb dies, I'm gonna break into the mortuary and paint her arms blue.

ya going back and watching Cosby shows really different now. Kinda the same thing here, just started out putting autistic vids about his toys and art up... NOW WE HERE

Sup Forums predicts things to much dude

any1 got pics of his snatch?

dude i could find it but like c'mon

Trips of truth

Either it'll happen exactly the way you say it will of he'll go down some hyper denial route and just assume she's super fucking tired and thus just constantly asleep and nobody cab disturb her etc.

This is gonna be fucking something when she finally dies.

this is going to end up being a tragedy

ya probably very similar and just think it will probably make national news, also been out of the loop doesnt he have a grandpa or uncle or some shit

I won't be surprised if you hear about it on the news once some discovers she is dead.

Sup Forums is the only place anons can casual talk about an autistic guys whole life

This is Sup Forums legacy right here. One of the first things i saw was a cwc update thread

Here's a video of him at the doctor that I found
crossfade.io/#!/ippzttlc52

Whats fucked is we probably care about this faggot more than anyone else

Not in a way where wes help, but we care enough to talk about it

its defiantly going to be on the news dude

No. He has no other direct family. He has step siblings and extended family, but they all despise him and Barb for various reasons. None of them will help him.

Every time I've gone there in the past year I haven't seen any updates.

any friends at this point or people that will put up with him that aren't professionals?

makes sense im just wondering cause im sure i saw a stream he did years ago and some old guy came in and started yelling at him about how the whole internet know there business, which is true this guy/girl has no fucking shame

its weird i cant find updates like at all for this year

>they all despise him
that's from his perspective I'm sure? Chris chan logic = they won't give me money, they hate me!

man sonichu is such an odd experience so go through

someone post his fb

>who is kiwi farms

I know Sup Forums has a lot invested in chrischan but it doesn't even come close to the amount they have on this guy. There is an entire section of the board completely dedicated to him that have hundreds of threads on even the smallest shit about him.

nah

this was when art dudes were drawing tranny sonichu pics right?

Nope.

Probably his dad, Bob. He died a couple years back.

It's complicated, but basically Bob was married and had kids with another woman when he met Barb, and left his wife for her, so his whole side of the family sees Barb as a succubus who destroyed their family.

Barb had a son with another man as well named Cole, but Cole hates Barb because he basically believes she lied to him about who his father was.

So yeah, the whole family legitimately hates Chris and Barb.

ya this guys life is pretty cray and he doesnt help at all with the shit he does. Makes me wonder what kind of schooling he got and how his parents raised him

its like having that family member you want NOTHING to do with. I sure as fuck have a couple

I'm both impressed and disturbed that you know this info.

someone knows more than him. its kinda sad but impressive all at once

Imagine they guy chronicling this and connecting the dots from various videos, FB post and wateva other fucking ways that we find this shit out