youtube.com/watch?v=4x6EWn9JSH8
youtube.com/watch?v=EXA8FkQPqAU
youtube.com/watch?v=JmnYqKl1LzE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qowwo-LAPpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm here

op is a faggot weebshit, literally worse than a nigga

Brexit

Apparently they want to merge MRU with VU, which would be a big step in the right direction. Also most students are girls, since that gender is too lazy to do anything productive and they just want to fuck around until they pop out kids when they're 30.

I bet that we would get along really well if we actually met in real life

first latvian itt

literally nothing wrong with beign a weebshit

i would stab you in the neck with a broken glass bottle and piss on your face

Anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=4x6EWn9JSH8

in my experience people who enjoy anime are all socially inept autists who are insufferable to be around. i met loads through college and uni. literally all of them were terminally retarded.

edgy estonians

I agree with this man.

pisk nachui dūhas

Left my wallet in my dads car which is now parked at the airport for 2 days. Shiiiet

doing a culture post.

you're welcome to post your best girl choirs too. i even recommend you do

youtube.com/watch?v=EXA8FkQPqAU

>Maybe, maybe not.
Fair enough. I'm only 20 myself so I still remember those days.

>I don't trust ironic anime posters, and its very suspicious how friendly you act.
I'm not 100% ironic anymore, I started watching Shiki since pedojew recommended it to me. I remember that you recommended Another, maybe I will watch it when I have more time. Also I just really like the way Yui looks, even if I haven't seen a single episode of the anime she's in. I would kill for a gf like that.
As for suspicious, well yeah, you should never just trust strangers on the internet, but are we really strangers? I've probably talked more to you and to other people here more than to anyone in my life besides my parents. I'm just really lonely and I LOVE you (jk [or maybe not?] nah jk)

Anime website

>I've probably talked more to you and to other people here more than to anyone in my life besides my parents.
wew you don't have any friends?

what is this man saying

socially rejected retarded loser

fuck they're ugly
literal horse faces and the one in the front row on the left isn't even white
disgusting

this

it's not though. it was over a decade ago, now it is predominantly non anime boards. this is a non anime board.

yeah. but they sing nice. now post your girl choirs.

We went our seperate ways after highschool and I'm too socially retarded to find new friends.

no i'm not autistic

if u nose look like this then u aint normal

well me too, but I still have my childhood friends

>you're a fag and you're a fag and you're a fag too, then he offers to fight cop one on one

keep in mind this is happening in police station

also fag is not a proper translation but in general that word is used to insult people

Are you still in the city you grew up in?

3dpd am i right or am i right lol

I'm now studying in final course in other city(Kaunas) and I'm from the smaller city

This is pure Kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmnYqKl1LzE

you have no culture? what a surprise

Yes.

Hmm I see

where are you from faggot? and is your name Tadas or Dainius?

I'm from Marijėėėmpolė
>Tadas or Dainius?
no

How does it feel to fail

youtube.com/watch?v=Qowwo-LAPpU

Thoughts?

ask him

that is literally what i imagined. I thought it was fuck you, fuck, fuck you too, fuck all of you, fight me.

>I'm from Marijėėėmpolė

you probably talk like a fag

what do the balt countries think of coffee?

well pretty much spot on

bölüp bläp

there's an coffee shop for retarded students on every corner, especially riga seems to have more coffee shops than inhabitants

personally i prefer tea

Nope I don't have an sudovian accent

we prefer arizona iced tea over coffee

i love tea. i have it at breakfast every day. but then i switch to coffee for the day. i own a coffee machine, a cafe grade one. some might call me a hipster, i just really enjoy coffee though, it tastes great, and keeps me active.

mostly drink coffee. pretty much all estonians do. if u drink tea you're a slav. that's the way it is around here. some times i like a cup of mate, but that's not tea per se is it?? and we drink infusions of herbs a lot, not tea, but kind of.

>infusions of herbs

elborate. i did not expect this level of refined culture from estonia.

can't drink tea on an empty stomach. coffee goes fine, the whole 4 cups of it.

dont know what that is. dont much care for your name handle either

>le estonians are le not le slavs meme
reminder that the nation you have the highest genetic similarity with is poland

roiboos tea, camomille, that type of shit
he be sayin it's not tea but we know it is

what's your favorite tea? i love green tea the most, especially gunpowder

I use coffee to keep me going in place of food sometimes. slows me down less than eating. if you have it with honey instead of sugar, it's even better, almost like a meal too.

>dont much care for your name handle either
umm ok dunno how thats relevant but im a pretty big deal around here

im a part of /balt/ culture at this point

this is factually true.

well... we make infusions of a lot of the stuff we gather from the woods and our designated garden lands. the most popular i would say is tilia flowers. followed by chamomile and primula and rose plants so on... i know it sound arcane and shit, but we are really connected to the ground a lot more than you could imagine. i make mead with spruce cuttings for example.. idk. there's so much i can't think of right now and make into coherent post, sorry

>but we are really connected to the ground a lot more than you could imagine
I actually cringed at this statement

can't really wake up without a few cups of coffee. as far as tea is concerned, earl grey is very chill

this is so something a slav would say.

go to western europe and try to find the first person who has gone to the woods and gathered mushrooms... i dare you to find one in the next 10 years

little boy migoto go to sleep you need to be early for school
ps I'm even bigger part /balt/ culture
t. big shot

>earl grey
mu neeger

parsimon is the shit

>tfw you have the most street cred in /balt/
>but you prefer to stay anonymous because you want to give other posters a chance

good post but why do you put spruce cuttings in mead? honey+yeast is all that's necessary.

>you will never be able to dance like him

in the spring when the evergreen trees are sprouting it is advisable to use the fresh cuttings for vitamins and shit. also it adds a freshness to the brew much like you would get from citrus, but we don't have naturally growing citrus here so the spruce is the local seasonal substitute...

Well I wasted another day and half a night with you guys, time to go to sleep and deal with retarded professors again tomorrow

so basically you are a nigger

no that is not what i said

goodnight

>tfw I'm anonymous and my post quality has gone to complete dogshit because of it.

>cringestonians
every time.

then explain

because this is the meaning of street cred I found on the net
>Commanding a level of respect in an urban environment due to experience in or knowledge of issues affecting those environments
>He's been thru it all. His street cred is undeniable.

Replace urban with online.

He has online cred. His e-penis is massive.

I see

>I'm not 100% ironic anymore, I started watching Shiki since pedojew recommended it to me. I remember that you recommended Another,
Never watched either of these, that was other Lithuanian who recommended it to you.
>Are we really strangers?
Yes in a way.
>I've probably talked more to you and to other people here more than to anyone in my life besides my parents. I'm just really lonely and I LOVE you (jk [or maybe not?] nah jk)
I don't have any friends either, I still don't trust the nice people
when I know only a few vague things about them, and then you trying to empathize with me. Goodnight.

yes this, thank you

you're australian, it's physically impossible for you to produce quality posts

still you are not really a big shot like me you little boi

Still managed to get 2 (You)s from you though.

factually incorrect
i could post all my /balt/ achievements now but you would probably get a heart attack once you see how much i influence and control this general, so i will let you wallow in ignorance for now
just know that i'm very important

how can you even compete with me(this was not on this thread)

i already beat you in this game a few months ago, i will do it again

no you didn't I'm the most active poster in this thread

Is that in one thread?

have two more because i like your attitude

no

sleepy time

yes
t. most active poster

same. night.

i will see you tomorrow and crush you

Good work. I am quite active myself.

and that thread didn't even reached bump limit I had this much (you)s when it was 250 posts

>i will see you tomorrow and crush you
we will see you have never beaten me tho
thanks

>the botanical imbeciles don't even know how to use willow bark as natural aspirin substitute
lmao at your urbanite arse

>willow bark
>not drinking ayahuasca and eating poppy seeds.

Its like you want to suffer pain in reality.

tfw no gf