Dark Matter

We killing white folks edition

I am almost starting to think One won't return.

is the android an autist?

Is this the comfiest show on tv right now?

im thinking the same wtf

most random meaningless kill of a main character ever

>ywn be in a co-ed prison

I haven't seen the newest episode yet, but I fully expect him to return. I'll start doubting he is alive if he still isn't back by the time S3E2 comes out.

I forget, do the clone tourism things disintegrate when they die or do they still seem like real bodies?

>have an android on the ship
>it gradually develops emotions because Of Course It Fucking Does
>actor decides he/she needs to expand repertoire so doesn't get typecast into one role
>"come on let me ham it up!" *acts like complete jackass*
The parallels are amazing

>your outfit. It's very snug
>it's so snug
Does Android want 3's D?

Also, on a side note, I'm surprised they haven't started referring to her as Ann, or at least call her that on the episode where she got that emotion chip.

Will they go back in time to save One and the doctor?

of course, 3 is best boy and android is falling for his male tsundere charms

is there any of jodelle in panty yet?

>your autistic android waifu will never check out your junk
cmlip

Damn, she is THICC

No, she plays a 15 year old.

All white men must die edition?

but she's like 30

so she walks around without panties on?

Some 30 year olds dislike panties.

Here she is looking less like a child

>you now realize the blink drive put them in an alternate universe and they're about to fight the Nega-Raza

Is this show worth watching? Just finished the episode where one gets cucked and I'm struggling to get into it to be honest. Although I did get a new androidfu out of it.

I've got too much time on my hands.
Aside from shitposters, do you expect anyone in the thread to say no to that question? You're already about halfway through everything they have released, so you might as well find out for yourself.

Not really, Season two is better than one and by this point I'm just in it to see where it goes

A lot of sci fi, and tv in general takes about two or three seasons before a show really finds its footing. This show isn't great, but it's good enough that if it follows that trend, it could become something great.

Pretend I posted a picture from season 1 of TNG.

I'll probably just stick it on when I've got nothing else to watch then and hopefully it grows on me.

I like how light hearted it is, Thematically I prefer Killjoys, The Expanse shits over both.

>Alt-Universe One is still alive
>They bring him back with them

I can't believe they killed Jason Corso (or whatever his name was) off so quickly

I'm glad they did, it was a nice subversion of le olde >you can't go through with murdering me cause you're a BIG SOFTIE now!! trope

Caught me by surprise. I thought they were going to have him either join the crew in one's place, be a recurring friend/enemy, or at the very least have them take him prisoner.

The constant shoving of strong women to the forefront is diminishing my enjoyment of this show.

Literally every episode must have one scene involving at least one woman completely destroying a man who is usually bigger than her.
It's getting worse as we get further into the season too.

Turning the only white guy on the team besides the captains bitch boy into a enemy was lazy writing and a cheap way to keep the focus on the captain, the android and the hot as hell little girl.

They make an effort every episode to make it clear that this is the way it should be. Everywhere you turn another woman shows up - I have yet to see a male in a position of power that stands out to me at all and I've watched it from the start.

The asian dude is a fucking awful actor and the black guy doesnt look like he knows what he's even doing there as an intergalactic space cop. He could give two fucks.

The Captain is a ball crusher and less likable now than at the beginning.

The show is getting worse but I watch it because there is NOTHING ELSE ON.

Could you summ up the Killjoys in 2 sentences?
The online summaries make it seem like a waste.

Yea, the expanse is DA SHIT.

i think the one that died was a clone, cos they like using that

and he's still investigating who really killed his wife

Next episode the blink drive sends them through TIME AND SPACE to the PAAAAASST

The only guy I can remember in any power is the gang leader who got out of the prison with them, and even that is iffy.

ditto senpai.
Its like the wymmn hold power but only in high management. Like all the Jews in the show are cis white men.

THICC!!!

>The constant shoving of strong women to the forefront is diminishing my enjoyment of this show.
Have you watched any sci-fi in the past 30 years? That shit is pretty much a requirement at this point. Hell, longer than that. Since at least since Ripley. At least they gave us an excuse for as to why her and Android can kick as much ass as they can. I'm not a fan of Nyx so far though.

>I watch it because there is NOTHING ELSE ON
This is exactly what got me into both this and Killjoys. Been starving for some good sci-fi for a while now. I mentioned earlier in the thread that the show isn't great, but it's good enough, and I feel the same way about Killjoys. I've been meaning to check out the Expanse because I've heard nothing but good things, but just haven't gotten around to it.

expanse is alright, i prefer this

Superhuman bounty hunter and normal friend, There's a secret group and a secret group behind that using alien tech for some reason but sentient aliens aren't known to exist

>the black guy doesnt look like he knows what he's even doing there as an intergalactic space cop
That's literally part of the plot you moron, he doesn't have any of his memories as a space cop.

>>I watch it because there is NOTHING ELSE ON
>I've been meaning to check out the Expanse because I've heard nothing but good things
Dude what the fuck are you waiting for. First, watch the Expanse, then bitch there's nothing else on. JUST DO IT.

>she sees your penis :D

Don't worry. It's the very next thing on my backlog to watch, and I'm almost done with Babylon 5. I'm the kind of autist to only marathon one show at a time, even if it's only a season.

When the show was brand new, I tried watching the first episode at a friend's house, but about ten to fifteen minutes into the first episode another friend showed up, and we ended up talking over the entire thing. Later when I asked on Sup Forums if it was worth checking out, I got an almost unanimous no. By the time I realized I had been memed on, it was too late in the season to catch up in time to be able to watch the new episodes as they came out so I didn't bother, tossed it into my backlog.

I'd have gotten to it sooner, but Babylon 5 got bumped up to number one when Jerry Doyle died. Since The Expanse won't have new episodes until 2017, I haven't been in any rush.

Forgot my picture.

you complain about nothing. Get a life you moron. How do these dings impact your pathetic life?

You seem not grown up.

>sentient aliens aren't known to exist

And the secret group using the alien tech is looking for sentient aliens.

>you don't have to stay in the bed when you're transiting
Why don't they just make 1000 transit clones of 4 and send them to beat everyone up?

The tech on this often seems 10x more important than whatever the overarching plot is. The clone tables, the predictive autists, the androids and now they just introduced another one. All of them of enough importance to base the plot around and that leave you wandering why they weren't of more importance, when some would even break the universe of the show if you gave them enough thought. It's a minor annoyance but I hope it doesn't turn the show into Almost Human what with its "gadget of the week" routine. Makes you think they don't really have enough of a story and are just making up "cool shit" as they go along.

she's had a ton of different roles, dipshit.

I still don't get what people like about this show.
I'm out of other shows to watch so I tried really hard to like it, but it's just so insurmountably bad in every way.
The most generic characters of all time, horrible acting, horrible dialogue, no story, no interesting settings or environments.
The Expanse and Killjoys are both fantastic, so I don't know how they went so wrong with this.

RIP

Killjoys is great, watch it immediately.
It only gets better as the show goes, too.
It's 3-4 times as good as Dark matter.

I've only watched the first 7 episodes of Killjoys but it's actually 3-4 times worse than Dark Matter IMO.

>Turning the only white guy on the team besides the captains bitch boy into a enemy
I made the mistake of reading this thread before watching the episode and you got me real worried that Three was on his way out

Any pics of Jodelle's hairy arms?

But is it about SPAAACE?

Guess we like different things

Killjoys has

>two good actors (Icedude's brother and assassin dad)
>decent writing, good dialogue, and a solid plot that's unfolding well
>good CGI, good setpieces, solid aesthetic, and diverse environments
>good production, decent humor
>the main character and brother are cliche, but everyone else is interesting and they get better

Dark matter

>entire cast is horrible at acting
>bad writing, bad dialogue, only the loosest plot (which isn't even slightly interesting)
>almost no CGI or setpieces, everything is just in the same looking ship hallways every episode
>bad production, bad camerawork, no humor whatsoever
>the most boring characters I've ever seen in any show

So far as I can tell, the only thing Dark Matter has going for it is a autistic robot girl that people want to have sex with.
And the 30 year old girl playing a 15 year old, that for some reason people also want to have sex with.

And SPAAAACE apparently, even though Killjoys has more actual spacetravel and tech than Dark Matter.

Also the thicc hapa girl that people want to have sex with

But funnily enough not the stronk black woman. Nobody wants to have sex with her, she's too annoying.

Who's gonna betray them? I thought it was gonna be the druggie guy but he got the old character development followed by sudden death treatment.

Anyone see Continuum or The Librarians? Either worth watching?

Killjoys has
>annoying main characters
>shitty romance
>odd music selection
>"Hannah John-Kamen looks like THAT?"

>literally just waltzing out the door with the most important military device in the history of the galaxy
this series just keeps getting dumber and dumber

no rachel nichols has no pantie scenes i was very disappointed

>Forgetting 2 who is the one I want to have sex with the most
Portia Lin, aka 2 makes my dick hard

Continuum is great time travel taken seriously. The Librarians is cheese, but really fun and self-aware cheese.

I had a part in one episode of The Librarians. Fun times.

Oh god, yeah, I just remembered that.
The music is so fucking bad in the first season, like, so bad you have to mute the show every time they play music bad.
Fortunately they cut out all of that shit and replace it with listenable stuff in S2. The S2 intro is some kind of avoiding-copyright-riff on Sympathy For The Devil.
The shitty romance and annoying main character are both just D'avin, who is a bad character being played by a bad actor. He's pretty easy to ignore though and gets better once he gets his anti six mind power shit.
I don't find Dutch all that annoying, and I think she's pretty cute.

This show is, unironically, pretty damn edgy. So it's bit hard to watch because of that. I just find it cringe-inducing mainly because Two is the worst character in the entire show. Can't stand that bitch at all.

Turn to dust if killed. Probably do the same when recycled.

>Two
Might be forced by her creator to betray the crew
>Three
His waifu died and all he has is the crew so it's unlikely
>Four
Milo told him about the betrayal so it's unlikely that he's the one + muh honor
>Five
Might "betray" the crew if she thinks it's in their best interest
>Six
It would be pretty lame if he betrayed the crew a second time
>Android
Might "betray" the crew if she thinks it's in their best interest
>Nyx
Might betray the crew if she finds out Four told Milo to sudoku

I don't get this thread, if you people can pretend to like the show so that the hot chunky bitch can be "discussed" on Sup Forums why don't you at least post her pics in your replies?

>>bad writing, bad dialogue, only the loosest plot (which isn't even slightly interesting)
>>almost no CGI or setpieces, everything is just in the same looking ship hallways every episode
>>bad production, bad camerawork, no humor whatsoever

I enjoy Dark Matter because of all of those things. It looks cheap, parrots the structure of other shows in a lazy way and feels like late 90s early 00s tv show that accidentally got lost in time. it could fit right with Andromeda or be a retarded brother to a Freespace.

And by freespace I mean farscape but because my brain is fried it took me 5 minutes to actually remember proper name.

>the main characters now have the key to instantaneous travel, something that multiple factions need and will likely relentlessly hunt them across the galaxy for in the build up to a devastating galaxy-wide war

CRIIICHTOOOOOOON

Her titties look about 50 in that clip.

I dropped Killjoys 2nd season, I wasn't even paying attention to anything in the episodes, Dark Matter I actually look forward to watching, I think it's just paced better.

Same here. I enjoyed the first season, but I couldn't even force myself to watch the last couple of episodes. I'll start tuning in just for Dark Matter now, I think

Her tiddies look 100 to me namean senpai

To the Killjoys posters who keep shit-talking Dark Matter; do you happen to be girls?

Killjoys is created by a woman and oh it shows, shit feels more like a CW show than the usual Syfy/Space fare. A couple things I've noticed is they're making sure all conflict is 'personal' in contrast with the more-or-less faceless megacorporations in Dark Matter, and every single time after anything at all happens, they make sure to set off at least half a minute to talk about feelings. The music selections are also absolutely awful and I'm honestly embarrassed to be watching this, but there are just enough good bits in there to keep me going as a guilty (and occasional) pleasure.

>tfw no green ooze waifu

Damn she looks a lot cuter au nattie

I don't see what the big deal is with this chick. She's like the 4th hottest on the crew.

Agreed.

2>Nyx>4>5

autismdroid is too forced
2 is a cunt, i'd fuck her in the ass but i don't want to look at any other part of her.
nyx can go right out the airlock, i'd fuck 1 in the boipucci before her

Clones dintegrate into dust though.

Killjoys is written by a woman which might explain why it's "different"

>>odd music selection
Thanks for reminding me
What the fuck is that even. Someone gave the green light for that shit

i dropped it 2 eps ago, only here to see if anything good has happened

>he doesn't want android to be his mommy
pleb

Was it written by a woman last season? Because I highly enjoyed last season. It's only this one that's been dragging on for me

Are we gonna get mirror universe Raza in the next ep?

>Raza meets their alternate dimension twins
>the dopplegangers are the good ones - the whole Dark Matter series takes place in the "evil universe"

I doubt it's be anything great of fanservicey