Fuck niggers

>Fuck niggers

Black Genocide Thread

I'm deeply ashamed our forefathers brought niggers into this country.

lets make this a black nigger rekt thread

thats racist and sad

mnn

bump

ff

yyyyyy

uio

ji9

vuy

bvyi

u8

>Morality is relative

Kys.

vguvuy

79gg

bjh

what the fuck

this is just creepy

Did you see a sign at the front of my house?

women are so goddam stupid.

v

what the fuck is this? my eyes!

You mad black boi?

Posh neighborhood in Johannesburg South Africa.

implying niggers are smart enough to use Sup Forums hahahahaha

That's all folks

stop with the fuck goofy

great

vgy

#gasgoofy

Did a black guy bang your girl or something?

OP here, i just believe in white power

Muh dick.

Wait just a second there negro

Or we just hate black people.

>ate] [Auto]

seriously. what's so hard to understand about that? niggers are so disgusting. why does someone need a special reason to hate them?

gas the jews

thanks, you guys are filling up my negro folder!

I wonder what this dumb nigger did to make the decent white folk so mad at him that they would string him up.

what the fuck

You think this is "showing" the person you're responding to, but you're really only debasing yourself. I take solace knowing how bad your life must have been to lead you to this point ;)

ew don't tell me he slept with it.
but then again I guess bestiality isn't illegal there

See my response above: ;)

You won't be taking solace in shit when we murder you liberal filth.

Is it really that hard to believe nobody likes niggers? I mean even niggers don't like niggers.
Come on now monkey boy

ss

I'm a vet that was in Somalia. Niggers are the worst people on the planet. The middle easterners are a close second but niggers surpass them all. Child soldiers, infant rape to cure aids, genital mutalation of who ever they feel like. It wears you down over time and hardens your heart. After a awhile everytime we were clear to engage I aimed for the balls of the males and uterus of the females. Younger the better anyone with a weapon. My all time favorite was a young boy maybe 12 or 13 in red basketball shorts. He was on the sidewalk firing an ak standing up not near cover. I took aim and fired one right fit his gonads. Front of his shorts pop open and bloods flowing. Direct hit. He stand up to try and move but then something falls out of his shorts. It's really long and he's back on the ground panicking. the fighting died down shorty after that and our medic treated him. His testicle had uncoiled and fallen out of his sack. The bullet tore through his scrotum blowing one ball completely off. It exited out next to the other ball but uncoiled it on its way out. The boy had scooped his only( soon to be no more) ball up like nasty putty in his hands and cradled it like he was keeping it safe. I had to leave the area so I could laugh. Fuck niggers.

ddd

he is being cured

>";)"
I never knew somebody could physically feel like a reddit child over the internet

Don't forget that they think Albino people have mystical powers and hunt them down lol

You white trash are posting 100 year old pics...thats the past cracka..Pic related is now
and the future is elimination of the white race lolz

>(You) x 7
I don't think I'm the one being triggered, here ;)

Niggers are murderers? Who knew? And you're bragging about it. Despicable subhuman monkey. Your true colors are showing.

wasnt that in sweden?

bitch you gonna git hacked & cracked to death lolz

Guess how many other niggers blacks have murdered in America since 1975? 400,000.

I feel like torn in 3. Not sure that other leg is still actually attached.

Too bad you murder each other more than you murder whites.

and it did the wink again.
child, it's getting late. You have school tomorrow, get some rest child reddit will be there tomorrow, I promise

let nature do its thing my friend

History tends to repeat itself.

that dont matter its the white race thats shrinking...& in about 30--40 years when you backwoods trailer coon ass trash are old is when the white genocide is really gonna take off & they gonna come fer you in yo retirement homes lulz

xset

They can burn in hell

The niggers as dumb as he is color blind.
Boy look again, it's just a spic.
For once in your life you had one job and you still fucked it up.
it's ok our cops just keep picking them off, worth every tax dollar

Too bad Hispanics like whites more than they like blacks. They'll murder you first. And wow raping an old grandma really shows how bad ass niggers are.

bump