RIP Queen Elizabeth II

RIP Queen Elizabeth II

April 21st 1926 - May 3rd 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471696/Royal-staff-called-London-emergency-meeting.html
latlmes.com/world/queen-elizabeth-dead-at-91-1
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471696/Royal-staff-called-London-emergency-meeting.html

announcement is imminent

holy shit its true latlmes.com/world/queen-elizabeth-dead-at-91-1

jk. It's prince philip who croaked.

We'll know when they tell us.

Until then it's just rumors and bullshit.

I'm willing to bet it's ma nigga Phil. Nigga is 95, and he's seen some shit dat niggaz shouldn't see knaa mean?

Reptillian incest

Did the old bitch really kick the bucket this time ?

Nah, thought she did, but reports are leaking out that it's the prince

we should fap to the queen

does she have lewds?

Probably so and if not we should make some

But it's may 4th user

I mean if nobody else will say it.. I will.

She rode him to death.

>reports are leaking out that it's the prince

Source!

Confirmed. He died.

BBC

This

Mods

Wait. Queen is kill?

If anyone has died I'd put my bets on The Duke of Edinburgh, although so far the only news source reporting anything is The Daily Mail as far as I can see. They're not exactly renowned for high journalism standards.

Prince Phillip died lmao

Nice call. A few sites are saying he's dead.

I think it's Prince Pip from reports that I'm seeing now.

All hail His Royal Majesty the King. May he long reign over us and protect us from ghastly architecture and genetically modified foods.

King Chuck?

Apology for poor english.

Was were you when royal majesty is kill ?

I was sat masturbating pjotyr when tea ring:

''majesty is die''

'no'

and u ?

As much as the tabloids want this odious little slaphead to become King, he'll be waiting at least twenty years for it. The royal diet of swan, ossifrage and peasant (probably pheasant too) seems pretty effective at coffin dodging.

Did another aus radio talk show prank go too far?

only BBC can be trusted, and they won't announce anything until 8am UK time

Should be quite interesting to see how much truth there is to this. They omitted the part about "The Daily Mail will start rumour-mongering before any reputable media sources comment on the emerging story" though.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

>tlmes

Why did a man in his physical state think he could safely handle a big black cock

RIP Uncle Phil