Do aliens exist?

Do aliens exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

crossfade.io/#!/ippzttlc52
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

undoubtedly

Probably.

Until FTL travel is discovered we will either never know or be completely obliterated by another species that discovers us first.

Yes

crossfade.io/#!/ippzttlc52
This awesome video exists

No. not possible. Anyone who believes this shit is retarded

Most likely.

What makes you say that friend? How do you think you got here if life in the universe is impossible?

Uknown.

>that moment when the other, retarded user realizes that we are all aliens, just to other planets

this

we simply don't know

Sure

aliens don't exist. ufo's do. the retarded fuckwittery is when people believe that ufo's are alien technology instead of aryan technology

This is a stupid cop out. Statistically speaking there's a significant chance based on the frequency of planets in the habitable zone that alien life exists somewhere in the universe.

You're saying "unknown" like there's no way to have a discussion and that's the end of the conversation. It's not. It's highly likely that alien life exists and at this point it's just a matter of finding it.

Without a doubt.

The opinions of scientists vary depending on their field of research. Physicists and astronomers believe the universe is full of life and teaming with civilizations. However, biologists are much more reserved. While they concur that life is indeed widespread throughout the universe, they are deeply pessimistic about the numbers of "advanced" or "intelligent" civilizations believing there are as few as thirty in our entire galaxy.

Certainly a possibility. But, no with our mindset. Since the only creatures we ever known was us, we only think aliens will be like us with human anatomy that breathe oxygen which is wrong. The universe is made up of things that we don't know about which can lead to many species that aren't like us.

Yeah that's why we're building a wall

ayyy
yes they do

>FTL travel

fucking kek, literally impossible

Lmao

ROLL FAGGOTS!

If you look at it logically, with the amount of galaxies we know about, it would be highly unlikely that one of those stars in one of those galaxies didn't have life. So, yes

The real question is which answer is more terrifying

You're the one drawing conclusions from a sample size of 1, brainlet.

good goy

Ay lol

FTL travel maybe not, but we've gotten to the point where we've just about figured out how to basically fold spacetime to get from one place to another instantaneously.

you will never advance technologically until you drop the (((einstein))) spacetime bullshit, user. start today! reject all things jewish

I feel like aliens exist in another dimension

[citation needed]

Possiblywhythegovtkeepsthatshitonlock

It's not a matter of the sample size, it's a matter of understanding the fundamental chemical and biological principles that led to our existence.

If an environment rich in amines, phosphorous, and carbon-based molecules also has an electrical stimulation such as lightning then conditions are favorable for phospholipids to form spontaneously. With enough phospholipids, what amounts to an empty cell membrane can form. This is just chemistry, and it's repeatable in a laboratory. The various parts of a primitive cell are all capable of forming spontaneously by simply chemical reactions.

If the parts of a cell can form into a cell, and that cell can become life a single time here on this planet, then it's not a sample size of one. It's an example of a natural progression that can occur anywhere in the universe. Even if there's a 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance of the actually leading to life, then there's millions of planets with life throughout the universe.

Casey is goofy looking ( because he is jewish ) but, not alien looking...

Yes, Undoubtedly, aliens exist ( ALEX JONES SAID SO) INTERDEMENSIONAL CHILD MOLESTERS

B8

>Trains used to go 20 miles per hour because people believed that if you went faster than 30 your lungs would explode

As our understanding increases our capability increases. All it took was one guy risking lung explosion to show everyone trains could go faster. Never give in to hopelessness user.

>I know how life came about on Earth
>even though not a single experiment has ever created life

And yet you continue to opine on a topic you know nothing about. Congratulations brainlet, I'm sure your facebook friends are impressed.

>comparing causality to [random transportation sector]

Bravo brainlet

>not a single experiment has ever created life
go back to school user. a small electric arc can spark single-cell life

I assume you think it was God, waving a wand 5000 years ago?

We understand the chemistry, and it's a process that takes millions of years to occur. We don't have millions or years in the lab to watch DNA evolve a second time you fucking faggot. That's one of the reasons we are looking for life on other planets. Learn some biochemistry and come back when you graduate high school.

Never seen it that way noice user.
I think they do I seen weird things in the sky before, maybe they just see that some of us are kinda of violent, so that is why they dont wanna crash on earth.
Also watch the movie the 4th kind

literally has never happened, amino acids aren't life brainlet

>it takes millions of years to create a single cell out of lipids

news to me brainlet, maybe go do some studying because you're really making quite the fool of yourself here

It's news to you because you're an uneducated twat.

Probably

fuck i feel like i've been lied to

Alien life in our simulated reality? Probably.

Incorrect. The speed of light is nature's speed limit. To travel faster than the speed of light you need to bend or break the laws of nature. That's what technology is for.

It is possible.

But we do not know.

>speed of light is natures speed limit
>he doesn't know about longitudinal waves
fucking kek

tesla technology anyone?
>inb4 elon musk