Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.

I've decided to try it, once and for all. Is there anything...and I mean ANYTHING at all that can be done to prove that deities, magic, ghosts, the paranormal, etc. are real?

I'm talking rituals, spells, anything that can give me a real experience of the supernatural. Nothing that can be written off as coincidence or conjecture.

Also, general paranormal/weird experience thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotheology#Neuropsychology_and_neuroimaging
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump pls

truth is personally verified. even if i did tell you what you can do, if you don't see yourself doing it, then is it really real?

god is dead, god created all the pain we can suffer, god created evil.

What? I do see myself doing it.

So nothing, I take it?

how can you see yourself doing something that you are seeking another's wisdom on what 'that' even is? hit the google box for a while and go outside.

"Fidus In Silvis Silentibus"

nothing even remotely related to any of those exists

How can you say that with any level of certainty? What makes you think they are impossible, versus whatever subset of things you believe are possible?

Because if magic really existed then it should work for everyone?

Do you think that a machine operates at maximum capacity when there is neglect in its care? Certainly not. So why do you expect (((everyone))) to be able to do 'magic' despite the status of their body?

anyone making the claim for supernatural things must provide empirical evidence supporting the claim and no such evidence exists

Truth is ONLY personally verified. If you are asking for the process to be as one dimensional as modern science's process then I can only hope for your success.

Shrooms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotheology#Neuropsychology_and_neuroimaging

Dude, enough with the cryptic bullshit. What the hell are you trying to say?

what process are you referring to?

I'm actually sincerely trying to be as straight forward as possible.

>Keep your body in as best condition as you can understand
>try, fail, and learn on your own to verify truth

The rest will happen I feel for you if you can do these things, my saying them here will do nothing.

The scientific method.

no the other process you mentioned. what process is too complex to be explained by the scientific method?

The process by which you begin to understand (for lack of a better term) nature. I called it one dimensional, because at best learning occurs at a stymied rate of one variable at a time, no? Surely, we celebrate that we can recreate this elsewhere, and even consistently, but hypot into similar outcome does not mean the logic that has built the conclusion is anywhere near truth. Whereas our powers of observation are much more powerful, still with pencil in hand, to creating enlightenment for the self.

Youre gonna have to rephrase what exactly youre saying here. what do you mean when you say "our powers of observation" are more powerful than the process in which we observe, hypothesize, test, retest, and develop theories from the obtained data? maybe its the way you worded it but I'm not quite understanding you, and I dont know where magic comes into this

I completely agree. Dude just ain't making sense.

Try astral projection