DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

*sips tea*

careful op there's a lot of redditors here now

if you criticize a liberal public figure they'll think you're literally Sup Forums and will come try to argue against strawman-you

Retiring before Obama entered office was a pretty smart career move 2bh

I'm a conservative and I miss Jon. This election would have been a goldmine :(

>Americans actually have their political views influenced by comedians

it really wouldn't, just look at john oliver. all they do is act incredulous at a retarded thing a republican said. repeat ad nauseum.

Republicans goooood, democrats baaaaad.

This guy ripped Obama a new one when it came to the whole Obama lied about that the NSA was spying on american citizens.

Reminder that Krager thought Ghostbusters would be a smashing success

Trump baaaaaad
democrats baaaad

Then the Colbert report came on and everyone stopped caring

she was incredibly butthurt about Trump though

>posting one of the most balanced pundits on tv

nice meme tripfag

Balanced my ass.

ITT

Well, that settles it then! What an excellent, nuanced post!

>It's a smart, good-looking woman intimidates resident NEET episode

You know, it's been pretty sad to watch everyone you thought had integrity even if you disagreed with them fall in line and become obedient establishment puppets this election cycle.

Reminder that Krager is a nigger, making everything he says a lie

AMERICANS AM I RIGHT *Chucks spear*

Fuck Jon, I miss George Carlin. He'd have so much material today.

Not even trying

Disregard I was thinking you were talking about Leibowitz

Reminder that there are multiple Kragers and you're all being rused

I'm glad Leibowitz is gone, he went to shit once he wasn't able to attack the "man" when his fruity friends gained power.

This is really the downfall of any political comment tbqh, comedy works best when it's coming from a place of defensiveness and is punching up

*political comic

>There are people RIGHT NOW who get all of their news and opinions from John Oliver
>They think that all of the pieces done of Last Week Tonight are true and "fact-based"
>They think that comparing one thing to another and then shouting makes the comedy-political show "funny"

>flubs comedic delivery
>polishes nose bone

DA CUNZERVATIZ GON TAKE YA FOO STAMPS N SHEEIT

John Olivers jokes are like ad libs.

>it's like if you take (Animal) and he's using an (object). you don't know how (funny animal name such as mr. featherbottom) got (object) but he/she would rather (verb) than let it go. *funny voice portraying animal*

What do you mean?

You forgot the best part of his stuff when he makes an analogy to a kid and then yells that hypothetical child's name multiple times

What?

It's sad, the guy did some decent pieces on death penalty and nuclear weapons in the first season, but now he's just doing partisan bullshit.

I was waiting on him to do a hilary bit after all his Trump unfunny nonsense, but he's a fucking sellout.

I genuinely liked his nonpartisan pieces like on scientific research and the death penalty but his obvious liberal slant is SO FUCKING BAD
It's the worst part of his show, and is why I unsubbed from its youtube channel

This
>shows khan family quote
>"trump has given nothing for this country"
>john pretty much unironically says "sick burn"
Not from him, but really hoping to see someone at some point say something along the lines of "Hillary on the other hand has sacrificed plenty of American lives" lib tards are extremely hypocritical and still attack "the man" despite being extremely authoritarian.

Hi. I'm from reddit. I love this thread. Sup Forums is pretty cool too.
You mad at me?

it's a part of the "never trump" campaign to just grab at every fleeting thing possible against trump
when will they realize that, no matter what you think about trump, he doesn't give a shit about what he says or does and thus all the shit he's done wont amount to much of anything

Based Jon Stewart triggering Stormblr

Who is worse at creating successful and funny comedy shows, Republicans or women?

women, because world peace exists :)

Sup Forums is funnier than any comedy news show on television.

I found reddit

women.

they don't need a sense of humor to get laid.

I'm unironically browsing reddit and Sup Forums right now.
You angry with me?

I am so fucking sick of insecure white people.
Nobody likes you stormblr. I wish white genocide was as real as you faggots fear it is.

Except Sam Hyde isn't funny for the same reason Eric Andre isn't funny

He isn't funny because he agrees with your politics

I don't agree with his politics though

I miss Bill Hicks, he could make some great dick jokes.

No

Good. So reddit and Sup Forums are both okay now guys.

No

Back to Sup Forums scummy.

Gotta make up your mind user. You mad about me browsing reddit and Sup Forums then?
I think you're mad about it.

Hello cucko