Who can tell me how to factory reset an itouch while the find my iphone is enabled

who can tell me how to factory reset an itouch while the find my iphone is enabled.

KEK u stole an iPhone you don't know how to get into and now u have a brick so you ask Sup Forums?

You steal that shit, nigger?

put it in microwave
set microwave to 3 mins

Go be a filthy nigger somewhere else.

Better yet, stick that stolen hi-point in your mouth and blow your tiny fucking brain out. Clear the jam and try again until it works.

have you tried turning it off and then back on again?

Try taking the battery out for a minute or two.
It'll reset the brain of the whole thing.

found the nigger

>inb4me

Apple repair Agent from bestbuy/Apple

if you want to restore the device and have Icloud removed you would need proof of purchase and we can get it removed. otherwise its a no go.

>Apple repair Agent from bestbuy/Apple
OP here. Can Iit be stolen?
Asking for a friend.

You gotta call apple, mine locked on me before and it was shitty, I went through a long process of proof and finally I got a email saying it was unlocked, you can't go to any stores as I tried and they said that they can't actually do that stuff.

Give me the SN number and ill let you know if its stolen.

I have access to that off the network.

OP here
I bought it from someone.

well like I said give me the SN number and ill let you know if its stolen.

how exactly does that answer my question

He didn't sell me the sn.
Just tell me how to unlock it.
im trying to take the battery out

you can not unlock it. was saying to give me the SN and I can tell you if the owner has reported it stolen.

you need the proof of purchase or a friend who works for a Apple authorized center for apple or a apple store.

also you pleb the SN is the serial number its on the back of the unit

obviously there is a way since you said it can be taken to the apple store and done there

Why would the owner report it stolen if he sold it to me. shit man, youre not helping.

what do I do once the back is opening? I cant get it to open more.

no shit you fucking retard do you not know how to read you personally can not remove Icloud off a device unless its your account now if someone sold it to you and they gave you proof of purchase they will then go ahead and remove it at a apple authorized center.

because if your friend sold it to you then he would know the fucking icloud and you would not be in your mothers basement trying to open up a ipad

Op why did you buy a phone that wasn't reset to factory settings? Nigga you stole that shit.

so what are you posting here for if your not gonna help?

you are either a fucking moron or you are a fucking potato I am posting because no one can help you remove it except your "friend" who "sold" it to yourself.

if it trully is your friends he would know his own information to log into his Icloud account.

I think we can all agree Apple is gay af

GIVE IT BACK JAMAL

dont talk about my mom, man

if a device is reset it does not mean Icloud is removed.
Samsung now has this feature aswell on all their devices.

then stop being a nigger

deshawn? that u nigga?

Apple Genius Bar Technician here.

The ONLY way the Find My iPhone activation lock can be removed without knowing the Apple ID information is with the original proof of purchase with matching serial number AND credit card used if one was used.

Which any manager at an Apple Store can do.

There are ZERO exceptions that can be made for things like this unless the previous owner died, you have the death certificate, and you are of relation.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Also, if the original owner put it on Lost mode, they are getting emailed and notified with it's location every time you are turning it on.

I GOT THE BATTERY OUT

how do i plug it back in?

my fucking sides... this nigga right here thought that coming to a place where otakus live they'll help him unlock his stolen iphone.

shit's not like that homie, these autistic retards are just that, autistic retards.

taking out the battery will not remove Icloud.......

u dun goofd

How long to reset?

Nigger thread. I hope they find you and you get your familiar trip to jail. No one is buying your "I bought it from a friend" story.

Fine.
I borrowed it from my friend, and he let me keep it.

now tell me how to plug the battery back in

How the fuck did you remove the battery from an apple product. Good fucking luck at this point.

BTW I don't believe your bullshit story, because you could just ask your friend to remove the iCloud from the phone if you wanted to.

Go fuck yourself thief.

My friend got deported. Cant ask him.
I can fuck myself cause my dick is big enough.
Jealous white boi?

>My friend got deported
Good story so far. I can't believe he would be a thief now.

Mad cause my friends don't get deported blackboi?

>How the fuck did you remove the battery from an apple product.
Remove the back (2 screws).
Unplug the battery (2 screws holding down the connector cover).
If you looked it up in IFIXIT.COM you'd know.

>Mad cause my friends don't get deported blackboi?
Bitch was a pussy spic. Couldnt even hold on to his ipod.
Keep cryin bout that small dick though bro.

Oh come on! Stop fighting and start helping a Sup Forumsro out.
OP, there actually is an easy inofficial workaround: do you know those EPROMs that are photosensitive? You can remove some of the data stored on them by shining UV light on them.
Apple has used similar parts in their products but the photosensitive part is sealed off. You will have to get that seal off by heating the product to about 200°C in your oven for up to ten minutes. Then just place the PCB in bright daylight for a few seconds and all restrictions should be removed.
They use a similar process at apple but they have a special solvent to remove the seal and a UV lamp.

Good luck!

You'll need to jailbreak it, then get a root browser to gain unrestricted access. After that, you can do pretty much whatever you want.