My sister is literally trying to explain to me why safe spaces are important and I feel like driving off a cliff...

My sister is literally trying to explain to me why safe spaces are important and I feel like driving off a cliff because of her stupidity

Do you need a safe space?

Rape her. Post pics

Post her pics

Nope because I'm not retarded

why did you rape your sister and take pictures of it?

Leak your sisters nudes for being such a retard

there has always been safe spaces
we used to call them mental institutes

You can't handle things that are happening, so you feel the need to distance yourself from them.

A "safe space", if you will.

I see you're a Trump supporter.. Have you tried raping your sister and posting it online? That's what you Americans do, right?

How does that make you feel?

Like driving off a cliff

You need to inform your libtard sister that NO PLACE is safe. Safety is just an illusion.

Do ever feel the need to act on these impulses?

instead of the rage taking you over accept that like 40% of humans are actually that stupid... im so sorry you have to realize this.

Donald Trump supports safe spaces such as theatres, trust your president when he says they are a good thing.

So do it, 'tard. One less conservaturd on this planet

explain to her how safety is a social construct..

I think we need a safe space where everyone knows what the word literally means, and doesn't use it superfluously like a brain damaged kardashian bimbo.

I think you should work at changing her mindset slowly. Encourage her to drink, get her into drugs, help her associate with rednecks and people who enjoy the simple things like vehicles, guns and getting fuckeye wasted. Encouraging her to get into casual sex could also help. Eventually opposite views will rub off on her and she'll begin to realise that she's a massive pussy. Sure her quality of life will be kinda shitty but it feels good man

Go to your sister's laundry hamper and take a picture of her dirty panties.

I honestly don't give two shits about what you're debating with her. I want to see those pussy streaks.

Be honest. 1.) You typed that with your dick out, didn't you? 2.) Are you hard?

Bonus round because you mentioned vehicles, guns and booze. 3.) Do you own a truck? 4.) Did you modify it to make it louder? 5.) Is it lifted or leveled? 6.) Do you have a blood related relative that you're attracted to?

I numbered the yes/no questions to make them easier to answer.

Everybody needs safe spaces they just should not be government supported.

What does your sister look like naked?

Don't ever "explain" to her anything. She'll have to live in the real world eventually and realize how things are. That people, the entirety of people, as in the entire god damn civilization and history that have brought us here have not needed safe spaces. We've gotten along just fine.

I agree. I fucking hate veterans and how entitled they always are. I'm going to drive down to my local VA and tell them that tomorrow.

>Everybody needs
two problems here.
>everybody
no
>needs
no

Some people want safe spaces, so they should buy some land where they can make the fucking rules. They don't get to come into any other place and demand their needs be met. You go into a college, and you say you only feel comfortable around other pescetarian women. Well what the fuck are they supposed to do?

good luck with that

That ridiculous scenario only works because it's an abstract minority. It's funny how the tables turn when the majority wants something.

Anyone pro safespaces is baiting or mental

Fuck sis

Cliffs aren't safe

You sound like you need a safe space away from safe spaces

You must feel sad. My little sister developed into a SJW, and I feel that the girl I cared about died long ago

You're lying. You just wanna vent your frustration over people you disagree with with the like minded individuals you know you'll find here.

I see you're dirty Euro trash.. Do you genuinely enjoy having Muslims rape your women or do you just do it to fit in?

>the world is exactly how alex jones tells me it is
>literally everyone outside of the US has been raped and killed by a mudslime
>MAGA
>SAD!

Your proof?

Dangerous check

come on people. a safe space can be anything and we all have one. in all honesty our personal rooms are our safe space, we can go into them and not be bothered by anybody. you just sound like a triggered little faggot

Retard can't see hypocrisy

OP's search history. Just came back from binge watching sjw/feminist cringe videos on youtube. Not to mention the fact that every time someone makes this thread, it's always "my sister is explaining why safespaces are important"

Oh so all those nice new refugees have nothing to do at all with the rising rape statistics in the countries that accepted them? Gee Holly now I sure do feel like a big ol' dummy!

I dont have a safe space, i live under a bridge meme-ing all day

You sound like a sperglord acting like not getting the point of the topic

Wheres the guy with the refugee attacks map when you need it

>based poland

Na man just good honest advice, I'm an ausfag who couldn't be further from what I suggested, but I know it's a sure bet to work

And yea in regards to your questions 1-6 all no