What percentage of people are hugless at 26? total virgins are at ~3%...

what percentage of people are hugless at 26? total virgins are at ~3%, so hugless has got to be astronomically low right? like 0.3%?

i'm a hugless kissless 26 year old virgin btw

I dont understand why this guy became a meme

you gotta be shitting me user. no one could be so beta that the havent even HUGGED a girl at 26

How do you not get it

Huggless, as in, no hugs from family?
Or, extend it to friends, or random church embracement/support etc?

Are we talking specifically with a relationship partner? Or, just anyone not closely related?

I need to know.
This is why I'm loveless, in all forms, at 27, afterall. Soon, I shall ascend.

He didn't become a meme, he legitimately posts himself constantly, with timestamps

i'm not a meme
believe it
nobody outside of family.

Are you really 26? I figured you were about 20. And can you prove it's not someone else posting your pic; timestamp please?

Answer would still be no regardless lel

Why do you think that is?

How the fuck does this even happen, you don't even need to really try, just be outside and talk to people, christ

easily solved.
go fuck yourself.
virgin no more.

For fuck sakes will you fuck off already, cunt.

Faggot.

I've already told you to Kys, and you have not. Maybe this time you will.

KYS

yeah 26 fucking years old. my computer won't turn the camera on, hold on i'll get my phone i guess
i'm sorry
ugly and worthless
for people above the threshold, yeah. i'm significantly below the threshold

Does being hugless bother you?
Why would it matter, if you're not in a relationship where any touching happens anyways?

Self pity? A desire to be special?
I'm a bit lost as to your motives.

This guy has been making these threads for years. Hes clearly autistic and gets off on literally any attention.

I'm going to hack him and make him stop. Will post his info ASAP

JESUS CHRIST. just go outside, work on your self more. build yourself up. work out, join a class/group/club or something and just TALK TO PEOPLE. if you really havent hugged anyone outside of your family, i sincerely feel sorry for you and hope you get the best of luck.

go for it bud
yeah it bothers me. because it makes me feel worthless as a person

I don't know who you are and i haven't read the thread but for some reason I'm laughing so hard right now

Get a fursuit, go to a con.
Grats, you've now gotten hugs from SexyKittay MoonDancer.

You can go to church Catholic or Christian
Christians are very nice people they will visit you to ask you your problems, and eventually they will see how you are and even look a girl for you they also travel a lot.
They even pray and cry with you I havent attended in a long time but they are nice.

Wanna just save me the time and dox yourself?

Wtf do you have to lose anyway?

There's a really long comic all about this subject right here.

No timestamp? So it's not you, faggot?

How do you go through life, preschool, kindergarten, all of grade school without hugging one girl? Just one man. Is it social anxiety? It honestly blows my mind. I do not comprehend this. Just one hug, where did you go wrong?

>ugly and worthless
That's your standard answer. Let's try something different:
You're a lazy beta who can't muster the willpower to crawl out of your Mom's basement to mingle with society. You're a social nitwit who chooses isolation because you feel so uncomfortable having to interact with others. You get enough satisfaction from the newbies here who think you're crying for help, when you're really trolling for supportive talk that you will never allow to inspire you to make anything of yourself.
You're not ugly. You just want to defer blame to something over which you have no control so you can feel justified in scrounging for pity.
You *are* worthless, because you choose to be. So no pity from me. I feel only anger towards pretenders like you, who play on the sympathies of the uninitiated to fish for a meager compliment to justify your pathetic choice of life.

Imagine the guy who pretends to be this guy lol oh man top kek lel hueueue

Some real shit right here. And deep down he knows it

Soo where's that picture cunt?

go to church on Sunday OP, those people love to hug sad anons

why do you continue to be the person that you are if it doesn't get you the results you want?

basically

This is true, they even cry with you while hugging you.
even if you dont want to cry you break crying.
happened to me twice or three times.

Fucking. /thread.

Also, nice dubs.

good place to get upskirts too

Patton Oswalt is a meme now?

Assuming this is real. The only one who gives a fuck is you. Get a hooker. Then you won't be a virgin. Think you will be happy? Think again.
Work on your life, and build some fucking confidence. No women. No one is going to feel sorry for your ass. Besides, do you want people to?

don't feel bad i basically don't count as a human being
cool, hope you feel better
i was active in a church until i was 23, obviously that won't work for me
>threatens to dox me
>pls dox urself for me pls
lmfao
camera on my computer won't work
i don't fucking know where it went wrong. it hurts so fucking bad.
can't argue against this
ikr
not even deep down, i'll admit to knowing that's true mostly
not me
what other choice do i have, i can't switch bodies

I love you, Sup Forums.
Don't ever change.

Stop posting, Brandon 2.0

Take your shit to

>what other choice do i have, i can't switch bodies
There you go again, blaming your body, not your attitude. Like I said,
>You just want to defer blame to something over which you have no control so you can feel justified in scrounging for pity.

That and, you're not listening. You're just going full Eeyore because you are LAZY.

The sad part about all of this is,

You're not even a bad looking dude faggot. With even below average-assburgers social skills you could be fucking some little weirdo slut. With just a little effort man, you don't have to be this sad. You're gonna blink and be 35 making threads on Sup Forums about how lonely you are

Hey buddy
Good to hear you're still kicking.
Goto the gym already.
Get a workout routine going and stick with it.
It's gonna take a few months before it fully becomes a habit but exercise is pretty neat.

Also:
Fucking move out of that hick town you're in.
More people = More ladies
More ladies = Different tastes.
Different tastes = You'll fall in there somewhere.

You aint gonna meet nobody sitting at home and posting on Sup Forums

Try sucking a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass. It'll give you strength to REPOST THIS SAME EXACT SHIT EVERY FUCKING NIGHT DIE ASSHOLE DIE

Where do you live?

literally OP I have an easy fix for you, go to your local druggy neighborhood, ask the nearest crackhead (female) if you can buy crack,

>smoke crack with female
>after you get high and have an adrenaline rush hug her
>????

Why you look like me OP?

Dang I just turned 26 and I'm still a Virgin. Not hugless. That seems pretty extreme.

Whatever i look more like you in others but it dont let ne post them

Damn i look fucked up

Is that how i really look Jesus man

better than me

I dono drink as much as i do man

I dono why my shit is sideways?