Sometimes I think I should kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy...

Sometimes I think I should kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy. Is there a way to just fade into obscurity and not hurt any of my loved ones?

It's called living a full life and dying of old age and even that still hurts people. Just do a fucking backflip pussy.

Bump cuz I hate myself

K O
Nice gif my guy

But I don't want to live.

Then do a backflip, hang yourself, drown yourself, cyanide, shoot yourself. Many options lots of time.

Have moar

become an accountant

Good but not as good as moldylocks getting fucking decked

But then everyone who cares about me will be sad

If you actually want to die that won't matter to you.

Accounting sucks. Fuck that

Just live your boring life. Almost everybody is obscure and forgotten while still alive. Get a job. You'll be obscure.

I can say firsthand that people with suicidal tendencies don't care about anything. I'm just waiting for the right chance myself, home alone with a gun or the such.

this

you're already obscure, you're just too into your own ego to see it. No one actually gives a fuck.

Or gas a ton of Jews!

This is now a gif bread

So no one who claims to love me gives a fuck?

Might kill self on cam. Any interest?

They'll be sad anyway because you're a miserable useless sack of shit. Might as well hury your family name with you in that coffin buddy because nobody's going to remember faggot #5113094 who told Sup Forums he wanted to end his gay life.

Very, but you won't deliver

pls no

>run into nearest nigger kingdom
>"Fuck you dumbass niggers"
>throw up rival gang signs
>???
>Death (or profit)

No there's not a way. Your loss will be felt or known one way or another and it's bound to hurt someone or impact others. I just posted this in another thread but I've lost 3 good friends to suicide and that shit fucks lives up, I legitimately went insane for a while due to losing that many friends to the same kinda shit, and it always fucks people up. Just wait man, be fuckin patient, you never know how life is gunna change. That's the beauty of it. You could run into the person of your dreams tomorrow, you could win the lottery, or you could get run the fuck over. Life is a gift, I dont care what any of these other faggots say, it is, and you are lucky to get to be part of this trippy retarded bullshit we call reality. So man up and be patient, shit will change.