Ok Sup Forums I have a question for all of you that could potentially help me get laid

ok Sup Forums I have a question for all of you that could potentially help me get laid

this hot chick I know has friend-zoned me for the past semester

I'm thinking of sending a picture of my cock to her on snapchat (every girl in the past I've sent it to has told me that it's big, so I'm not worried about being judged on it)

I'm thinking about just doing a last-ditch effort to say "fuck it" and just see if she's down to fugg.

do you think this will work? do you have advice for me regarding what to say/do?

(not a virgin btw and I'm not an autist)

Post cock

>Not an autist

>Considering sending an unsolicited dick pick

>Goes to Sup Forums for advice on sending unsolicited dick pics

The prognosis ain't good, doc.

Uh oh.

Just ask if you want to hook up. Most girls I know get turned off when a guy sends nudes

This.

Try to escalate sexually first and talk about both your turn ons, that's for you to figure out. Then after some talking send a more than welcome dick pic and you're in. Best of luck amigo.

Every woman will lie and tell you it's big.

show the cock and the girl and we'll tell you

depends. are you ok if you loose this girl as a friend? if yes then go for it. but honestly i think dinner and LOTS of drinks is a better plan for getting laid if your friend-zoned

No girl wants an unsolicited dick pic. Stop being a fucking autist.

>dinner and LOTS of drinks is a better plan for getting laid if your friend-zoned
You could not be more wrong my friend.

>731454196
meh. worth a shot. not for getting into a relationship with the girl tho. mostly for one night stands with female friend

I don't need girls as friends. I couldn't care less if I didn't talk to her next year.

It isn't always a lie, user.

meh. worth a shot. not for getting into a relationship with the girl tho. mostly for one night stands with female friend

Trust me, you buy her drinks and dinner and you'll be even deeper in the friendzone.

It would help if you all judged me and called me a retard and then said "oh, but if you say [this] you'll have a better shot"

If thats the case then get her REALLY drunk and just randomly kiss her. if shes into it then you're set

not to brag but it worked for me once. just need a lot of alcohol

the thing is that college ends next week and we're not going out to party. the drunken-kiss ship has sailed.

well, fuck. then go for the dick pic if that's what you really want. but just be ready if your cock ends up being posted on social media

Definitely send her a pic of your cock. Nothing wins a girl over like a giant prick.

Idk wtf you expected from Sup Forums

If you wanted try hard advice you should have gone to reddit