Hey Sup Forums, how much damage could a wooden buster sword do? It's 5'11" tall and 2 1/2" thick and unsharpened...

Hey Sup Forums, how much damage could a wooden buster sword do? It's 5'11" tall and 2 1/2" thick and unsharpened. I need to know because I want to bring it to a fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_8BzXING-A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

physical damage to them or emotional damage to you?

Haha funny, to them, give me a guess

It won't hurt them enough to override the confidence they will naturally feel, fighting a weeb who brought a stupid anime sword to an actual fight.

Okay first of all what kind of neckbeard faggot even has access to a wooden Buster Sword?

Secondly if you manage to swing it and actually hit something it will do a fuckload of concussive, blunt-force trauma similar to a sledgehammer. However, the Buster Sword is so unwieldy this is not a likely outcome unless you have freakish upper body strength. You are going to get your ass beat and possibly raped.

Test it on yourself first

limit break is useless
you'll still only do 9999

Hahahaha this is the only thread in the whole catalogue that gave me a legit chuckle. Op, you faggot

who cares, it's way the fuck too awkward and long to use reasonably in a fight. There's a reason weapons like that never really existed.

Take a bat or a claw hammer or something if you really need to fuck someone up, just be aware of the legal ramifications.

It would do some damage, but it's so big and heavy you will only get one swing. And then the dude you are fighting will just beat the shit out of you anyway.

>6ft long and that thick
>implying you can even lift it, much less wield it properly

You aint swinging SHIT around, buddy

With your fucking pipe-cleaner arms, it will be worn down to a nub by the time you drag it to this "fight". You could do more damage to someone by feeding them the remaining handle.

>not using the ultima weapon

it's like you want to get your ass fucked

BRING A STICK SHITWIT

The guy I'm fighting is real scrawny and I don't have noodle arms

Yeah sure ,spaghetti limbs. Come back when you don't have to use Popsicle sticks to win a fight. I hope you get splinters when he shoves it up your ass.

then why the fuck do you need to bring it, faggot?

at this point he's going to out think you and win the fight anyway, shitwit

If I'm going to obliterate him, might as well do it over the top and weeb shit

bring a gun and kill him you god damn retard

if you are in a fight, and you are not ready to kill your opponent, then you are a confirmed nigger

civilized people settle disputes through debates, games, matches, rock-paper-scissors, coin tosses, and/or it may even come down to laughing it off

if you actually have to set a date and time for a fight, you are a fucking dipshit nigger

kill yourself

if you bring this to a fight it is likely that your opponent be within legal right to shoot you where you stand

>I'm going to obliterate him

>assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill

Yeah, he's just going to fucking shoot you.
Or your stupid ass is going to jail.

Learn to fight, faggot

Let's pretend that you can even swing this thing it would be so slow you couldn't hit a stationary object. It would decay before you lifted the damn thing. If by some grace of God you finally lifted it gravity would take over you could break a couple 2x4s.
But Before that shit how in God's name are you bringing this abomination to a fight are you gonna have mom call you an uber have the poor driver treck into your basement and have him help you load this thing in a fucking kia? Just go get your ass kicked with your bare hands up like a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_8BzXING-A

Ill give you an honest answer m8 but i need dimensions. How solid is the wood? Etc. weight of the thing. Ive seen some flimsy ass wooden swords.

Fairly solid, pretty dense wood

Under 2mi walk, I'm not morbidly obese

You tell me, he's a short guy with rib problems and he could actually die in one punch
>pic related

Lmao. Got it. Swing it so the point hits him. That will rip his skin open. Blunt end hits, full force probably enough to break a long bone. Wear a mask

Thanks bby, just wanted to see if it'd be good or not

Theyre not wrong about it being a bit slow. But that guy doesnt look like hes going to dodge it or try to wrestle it from you so much as look on in awe while he gets fucking buster bladed.