Confession:

Confession:

for the past year, i have been blackmailing my ex...
I told her before i started it all that we had a break in at the apartment and the thief took a laptop, ps1 and tv. both the ps1 and tv i donated to a friend who was moving and already had new items ready to be purchased.

so when the old crappy laptop went missing, i told her it wasn't that big of a deal, that i was going to buy a new one.

3 months later, i contacted her via facebook saying i found a laptop that had her pictures on it. and that i was going to release them unless she did what i said.
My gf allowed me to take pics of her, but never with a cell phone, always with a camera, and had to upload it to the laptop and erase the card. she didn't think the laptop was going to get stolen. so there were hundreds, thousands of videos of us, of her..

Post them faggot!

in the fb message, i uploaded some clear pics of her masturbating, getting fucked and pictures of us traveling, and normal pics.. said she had the weekend to think about it..
strangely enough, she never told me.. I never told her not to tell me. so when the weekend was coming to a close, i was getting excited because i knew she would say yes.

I'm listening

And then

you wait like a cuck.

and here you are bragging about it on Sup Forums. what a looker you must be.

when she wrote back, she said what did she have to do to get her stuff back.

i told all i wanted was to see her exposing herself a bit more. to be more narcissistic and be like those IG models and post half naked pics on IG.. that wanted to entertain guys all over the world without destroying her life.. to create an IG account, and share it with me.. so i can see the messages.. and that she was to post daily.. and answer DM's..

so she started the account and started posting pics of herself in just her bra every morning, or when she got home.
she never told me. life was pretty normal. the only thing that changed was that she started putting a password lock on her phone. I asked her about it and she said because of work email, they required it.. but she had always had the work email and never had it.. but i just nodded..

In other words, I have pics from a random grill on IG and I'm gonna pretend she's the ex gf that I'm blackmailing and I'm not gonna post them.

Her IG account started growing. it was slow at first, but after a few weeks, she already hit 1000 fans and started getting tons of messages. people would ask for pics.. and she sent it. she never went fully nude for them... but always covered.

i was scared and excited that maybe a friend of hers would find it.. so i looked at the friends daily just to check.. but i couldn't keep up. they were rolling in too fast. and her fans grew and grew..

she started getting into it without prompting. multiple posts a day would happen. she would start taking pics at her office bathroom exposed and covered.....

when we went to the DR, everything changed...

she started allowing me to take pics of her topless while at the beach, and hiking. . she said it was exciting....

she would edit them a bit.. but you can see and she would post it..

Probably. Fuckin autistic kids on this website. Share a real autistic story, and not this fake bullshit.

never said i was going to post them...

At least give us something here.... tits a bj an ass fuck something Sup Forumsro

Because you dont have them. So you gonna pretend yoy are an alpha, but you are just a sick piece of shit that is even lower then an omega. Kys faggot

Then what the fuck is this, some kind of passive-aggressive group therapy for the lazy cuck?

more, I'm interested

could a row boat support her?

once we got back, her messages on DMs got braver and braver.. she started sending back topless pics..
i started noticing that there was a guy who kept messaging her often, and she would send back pics.. some normal, some topless.. and he kept on pushing her for more, and finally, one day, she sent him a complete naked pics of herself.. face and body..
i was shocked.. she never did that...
she would only send him stuff that she didn't post.. showering in the morning, she would send it.. but not to the IG...
i was starting to get worried.. but the messages were not suspect. she wasn't talking to him, he was jut a bit more bolder than the rest...

one thing i noticed was that the conversation she was having with the guy stopped, but pics continued.. she just kept sending him pics... and he was responding...
and it wasn't just her nude at home, or at work..
she started taking selfies at lunch.. she would expose herself and take a selfie.. or in the car.. or on the metro..
and soon, at the grocery store, or when she was at the gym...

moar plz

one day, i happen to be on her other IG.. and my heart sanked. the same person that was privately writing her, left comments on pretty much all her pics.. .. He somehow found out who she was...

i asked her who is this guy that is leaving all these comments on random pics.. and she just laughed and said it was someone she didn't know..

i wrote her as her blackmailer saying she is done.. that she can rest assure that i deleted everything.. she won't hear from me...

she cussed at me.. yelled at me..and told me to go to hell...

but she never deleted the IG...

she slowed down on the postings, but stiff does it..

but she continues to message the other guy..

>this is real

if op had the files he'd post LARP THREAD LADS

Pics

it's just a prank bae

If posible post the pics

last week, her work was sending her to NYC.. she said shes excited cause she gets to go shopping with her GF's..

i monitor the IG. and she doesn't post.. she also doesn't message the other guy...
i see her post on her real IG pics of her with her girls and thought ok, nothing is going on...

2 days ago.. on her other IG.. the guy messages back.. with pictures...
of her...

getting fucked...

by 2 guys....

she must have gone to their hotel.. and them to hers.. cause the background was different..

and there was a message that he wrote...

NYC was fun, when you get a chance, come to ireland...

i can't confront her.. that i know...

she doesn't show any signs...

she got rid of her IG... both of them..

she use to take selfies all the time, she stopped..

when i try to take her pic, she gives me this look...

she is not the same anymore...

i fucked up...

cuck fantasy thread confirmed

I thought she is your ex, so why does it matter?