What is the best way to seal a room so that it's airtight...

What is the best way to seal a room so that it's airtight? I'm planning on killing myself by burning charcoal and dying from the carbon monoxide. I live in an apartment by myself so I don't need to worry about anybody finding me. I was thinking I would use the bathroom since it's the smallest. There is one vent and the door that would need to be sealed

That is a stupid ass way to die. There are way easier/more practical ways to go about it. Look up helium exit bags. Suicide isn't the taboo that it's made out to be, if you want to check out early- it's your prerogative. I wish you the best.

Wont the fire just go out

Is that why you are killing yourself, your ex decided to burn some coal too?

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
YOU'RE SO CLEVER
DAMN

Don't do it.

I'm considering this as well. It is probably easier

I don't need fire, I need the gas that comes from burnt charcoal

Curious to know why you're considering this OP.
Mind sharing?

What kind of hose would you recommend and where could I buy it? I'm sure I can get helium from a party store

I've been depressed for a long time and I see no realistic way of improving my life. I'd rather just get it over with and die then continue being miserable until I die naturally. I don't really have an interesting story for you

You can order it all off Amazon. I can see if I still have the infographic.

Yeah, here you go.

Just jump from a tall building head first you faggot. If you're being a nigger about being an "inconvenience" about killing yourself it's not gonna matter when someone finds your dead body after youve done it in your room.

Is a CPAP mask necessary or would a bag be sufficient?

People survive falls that they shouldn't sometimes

You'll likely want to use a mask.
Not that you couldn't ghetto rig it

Though I do want to say, that I hope you've really thought about it. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to email me: [email protected]

Bro, take your life savings(what's left) or take out a loan, get a bunch of heroin and other drugs you like or want to try, then go on a bender as long as you can and save enough h so that when you're ready you can od. Possibly may make you rethink your shit, but either way, YOLO

Make it look like an accident instead, like an overdose or idk, be creature.

I'm not gonna tell you not to do it, but I've been in this situation before. I've looked up painless ways to do it, was really decided.
Then, for some turn of events I didn't do it and I am relieved I didn't. I have a wife and kid now and love them dearly...

Thinking back, my huge problems then seem so small now

Thanks, but I've been debating this for years and I feel comfortable with my decision. I'm thinking about this mask

www.google.com. search?q=cpap+mask&client=ms-android-verizon&sa=X&biw=360&bih=560&tbs=vw:l,mr:1,vrs:QioaCRkAAAAAAABUQBoSEQAAAAAAAFRAGQAAAAAAAFlAGgkRAAAAAAAAWUA%3D,price:1,ppr_max:80,ss:44&tbm=shop&prmd=sivn&srpd=5070233064665846124&prds=num:1,of:1,epd:4020236210946433208,cid:624750293583003651&ved=0ahUKEwiJ1Iquw9XTAhWJ3YMKHQdTAgoQgjYIgQQ

I considered using a heroin/xanax/alcohol combination but it isn't a guarantee so I'm looking at other methods.

I KNOW !, use deadly mushrooms :DDD
Youll die within 24 hours while having fun.

Why?