Bolts @ Oilers on Hockey Night in Canada

Game starting now

Pulju

>Implying that shot isn't trademarked

who?

bust

That was bad coverage. Two players were basically doing nothing while Stamkos was left wide open.

The next Jani Rita

that guys throat skin quivering makes me sick

The next Mark Messier

As long as no one else gets hurt during this game I'll consider it a victory.

TB goal coming right up

mind if I join you guys? team just lost on my birthday, what a downer

Welcome, try not to cringe

god I love drouin's sauciness

nice shot, #23

happy birthday user

The soilers suck penisdick lol

>watching the usa broadcast
>actually not dog shit for a change

Hmm, I guess I learned a thing or two.

just saw Bieksa throw up a sub 30 corsi performance, I doubt anything else could make me cringe like that

thanks user

>this skittles commercial

WTF literally how is this allowed

Tampa is exactly the kind of team they can play well against though.

One without half their starters?

ded

small and shitty?

Oh boy. Another Oilers PP

CHIMPOUT
H
I
M
P
O
U
T

If oils don't win that injury ridden team, I will kek

I'd rather see mcdavid beat us on the rush than power play goals desu

Jesus. Sekera almost pushed him into the goalie.

this lazyman stream is so clear and HD I can see McDavid's nose hairs

Yes
and yes

how many times does mclel need to see eberle on the top line before finally realizing hes a useless faggot who cant play there

I'm just here to shitpost, >my team already won today

Lazyman working again? Any fixes I need to dowload? (haven't touched it in over a month)

I just downloaded the latest release and it just werks, previous ones lagged a lot for me but I haven't lagged at all tonight

Pitlick must have banged his wife or something

will try at intermission I guess. level 3?

oilers look just as shitty with four days of rest, i wonder what the next excuse will be for why they cant fucking score

maybe a coach with a fucking brain could figure it out

Eberle has been playing better lately. I agree he isn't a "top line" player, but this team works best with two top lines anyways (Drai line and McD line).

What? They've looked good so far. Just need to score.

yea

playing better than what? an echl player maybe, hes getting 6million to fucking provide offense and he hasnt done jack fucking shit all season

if they didnt have that powerplay they would be ten minutes without a shot and basically zero offensive zone possession

He got exposed as soon as other teams started taking the Oilers seriously. They've faced the #1 goaltender on the depth chart every game but once (>rags)

goaltender doesnt really matter when every shot is high and wide

>6million

Pls. Stop reminding me. That era will haunt this organization for the next 5 years, and maybe longer.

He has been playing better though. Making less mistakes and trying to do less by himself on the attack. McDavid needs somebody else who can play the skill game, and Eberle just happens to be one of the few who can do that (and he has a right hand shot).

Mclellan wants to keep the lines balanced so Drai needs to be on another line, and RNH ends up being on a line that gets some of the worse matchups (he also always is with Poo-alot). As much as they are better, they are still a few forwards away from being able to dominate. They need some more speed with skill on the wing. Someone that can keep up with McDavid.

The Lucic signing will end up being the worst thing to ever happen. We will be grinding our teeth, trying to be polite (the canadian way) because he's such a hard worker of the dirt type of player, but jesus, he's already worse than he was last year, and will only get more worse.

They were forcing the issue all game though. That's why they got pp's. Granted, this is just the first period. They may have burnt too much energy in that period, and now Tampa will make their charge (classic strategy against the Oilers btw).

Remember the 6 million

Not sure why they even signed him, already got a good deal with Maroon and he's pretty much the same kind of player for a fraction of the cost

Lucic has never really been good

hello is this the depression support group meeting?

WTF I hate the side of the net now

Looooch

SCAAAAAAAAR

>(You)cic

LUCIC!!!!

7mil for how long?

Lucic does the little things right. He isn't as fast as I'd like, but he doesn't make mistakes too often.

>-(MINUS)32 degrees f right now

I'm cold as a motherfucker right now lads

6 mil

the definition of a bust

Shity penalty, but you can't really complain when you've had 4 chances to Tampas 1.

>minus faranheit
Wut?

Get a real temp unit already.

it's -38 in Eureka right now, pussy

there's no discernible difference when it's this cold my man

Letestube-Kassian-Hendricks

That line is looking good. I'd love to seem them in a playoff game.

Russel also showed some of his youth flare. I remember when he was projected as a offensive top 4 dman in Columbus. Looks like he still has some of that in the tank.

>someone who hasn't experienced real cold

To be fair though, when your house isn't designed for a certain cold degree, it is definitely worse than those who are. -30 or worse here now, but houses are built to insulate heat better here than our southern counterparts. Sucks to be you.

Letestube > RNH

Point was shit at the WJC

Glad to see him doing good at the NHL level tho

damn it

That was a nice shot.

Fucking Hopkins.

He should have been over there. Three guys in the center. Does he expect Benning to go over there? Don't push your dman over to the outside on a pp you fucking number 1 overall retard.

-32 degrees is real cold man, there's even a frost bite warning cause the wind chills are reaching -50 degrees or lower, it's not like I'm some sunbelter freezing in 20c, I live in ND

Agreed. Letestu is underrated as fuck.

He is on the defense on the top pp. enough said.

Give that to me in celsius pls.

And just when you think your safe....MCDAVID

-35c

I see. That's pretty cold. Especially if your house is not built (low motherfucking R value) for it. I feel for you.

It's -32C with the wind chill here (do Americans do wind chill?). I'm renting a room in a old house and the window is shit. Leaks warm air and makes my room cold af. But I layer up and deal with it.

It's suppose to warm up here next week, what's it look like for you?

GET FUCKED NERDS

WTF OILERS

Draisaitl. He's a beaut. Thank you Germany.

SCAAAAAAAAAR

JEWS SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS

That's right, I'm a fuckin psychic

The Puck Fuehrer

What's his name again?

You made me think my stream was ages behind when it went in.

>doing the wave
your embarrassing yourself canada

The wave was created here during the Gretzky era

or you're, shit

I was only commenting on his ability to push the flow of the game towards his teams favor. He has a uncanny abillity to do that. Tampa was forcing the issue, then he made a couple of nice plays and put Edmonton in a good position. Then he scored. He does this quite a bit. No stats will show this.

Leon "The Ten Ton Terror of Tel-Aviv" Draisaitl

I'd love to see him strutting his stuff down diamond alley tbqh.

Johnson you gotta score that shit

blitzkrieging the bishop

Calling it now

Well, yet again, another Oilers OT. Everytime I watch. Fuck me.

3 on 3

McD Draisaitl Sekera

I like our chances

If you score they win

>go for a piss
>miss the entire OT

OMG why don't they have a small break!

>lgbtning

The NHL is worried that if there is too long of a break the fans will get angry and leave/change channel

You guys probably get this shootout, but considering how Tampa has been playing lately, I'm just glad we made it a game.

MICKY D'SSSSSSSSSSS