Hey Sup Forums, I'm throwing a party Friday night

Hey Sup Forums, I'm throwing a party Friday night,
and have no clue how much drinks I should buy.
Between 30-50 people are coming. I'm a high school senior.

Do you think this is good? Too much? Too little?
I have no clue

2 bottles of vodka, 3 bottles of tequila 8 cases of beer and a sex change

Definetly get some more vodka or rum

Yeah, tits would be pretty good

Thanks! So like, 4 bottles? 2 of each?

no such thing as too much alcohol at a high school party

Yeah, that's true. I just want to make sure I'm getting the right stuff, and not look like I have crippling autism

>underage drinking
>implying you're going to be able to buy alcohol

what a dumbass
enjoy your visitation from the cops

Provided other people bring their own drinks (which they should? although you are in high school) thats decent. Although I would definitely think about getting more beer.

You def need to buy enough for fifty, that way you have enough drinks.
better to have three fiddy than five tirty, serve those niggers right.

I live in Canada, no one up here could care less (I also got a boot)

Yeah, I'm hoping they will. But I want to make an impact, make sure I'm invited back.

Get a keg fucker

Yeah, that's true. I'm hoping most people bring their own though

Dude I fucking wish

just make sure you have lots of beer, tequila for shots, and vodka for girls that want cocktails. BUT make sure that everyone else brings something to the party like more drinks or food. just because its your party doesn't mean your the only one who has to pay for everything. good luck, and i hope you get laid

Thanks dude. And yeah, I should get some more beer, and definitely some tequila and vodka.

For high school drinkers, 8 to 10 oz of hard liquor or 8 to 10 beers per male an 6 to 8 per female. Young people have great metabolism.

Yeah, that's true. I went to Cuba recently, and I surprised myself on how much I could drink.
I'll probs get a bunch more

Need waaaay more beer.

why not have people bring their own drinks? save your money

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna do that.

Cause I don't wanna be a cheap-ass

But tell people to bring their own backups too. It's fucking high school. Do two handles of vodka, one rum, one tequila, three cases of beer plus mixers. That plus what folks bring will get you through. In high school I'd show up with a 12-pack for myself.

Yeah, that's true. I'll probs do exactly that honestly. Thanks!

OP here
What food should I have?

Buy bottles of pure capsaicin and spice your chips and dip

He's right.

tbh with u people drink a shit ton of beer. buy that cheap shit and buy handles of cheap liq. youngins dont give a fuck of what they actually drink. 3 cases of beers and 2 handles will be enough. ask people to bring shit too

Definitely will liven up the party

Are you in a state the sells Everclear or something similar? Google hairy buffalo recipie.
Take keys if people drink. Don't put your parents in jeopardy by your faggotry

It's a high school booze up. Get a shit ton of chips, chocolate, maybe eight large pizzas. Girls won't eat at a party anyway. Get a couple of good friends to buy 40 rolled tacos at a taco shop with a bunch of guacamole and hot carrots and shit.

Look. It's a pretty simple formula, given that you have the right resources.
disclaimer, this formula was for college off campus fraternity parties, with two sober monitors and a driver for all the drunk ladies.

for an open party:

start with three 30 racks of shitty beer. natty, busch, keystone, rolling rock, etcetc.
provide a WRISTBAND for five bucks, (wristband gets endless beers, as long as they bring the can back.) dollar beer, dollar shot. (this is where your liquor comes in.)

by the time you run out of the three cases of beer, you have enough to grab a few more 30 racks to keep it going. meanwhile youve got sober monitors marking hands for those who have already gone in and paid so you know who's good and whos trying to crash.

the point is, keep a steady supply of beer and liquor, stay safe and even if your party gets busted, the cops will see that you made a fucking effort to be "safe" and will just tell people to leave instead of fucking them over.

You must be an old fag. I used to run this same thing at Ohio state. Only we would get an orange fence around the property so the cops wouldn't fuck with us. 10 to drink and 5 per ballon. We stole nitrous from the dental school. We paid our rent for the quarter everytime. God I miss college.

I'm in Canada. We don't got states, or Everclear's, but we got evergreen trees

actually, you are states

Shit, you got this down pat. I don't think I can do all that for this party, but definitely will screenshot that for a later one

We got Provinces and Territories

Bottoms up, hoser

Fuck yeah.

Op you are merely providing the place to drink. Unless there's some specific poon you're trying to get, everyone can fuck off and bring their own drinks or $5 at the door.

plus, depending on what state you're in , you can take all the cans back and get cash for it. In michigan we took a bigass bag back and got enough for another 2 racks, starting the whole cycle over again.

Yeah, I'd rather throw the party of the month than a shitty one.

Thought the standard party is byob so everyone gets drunk on their own dime. For 30-50 people you'd need like 4 kegs if you don't want to run out in an hour.

Make bring your own, those who don't have alcohol can learn the hard way

make people bring their own shit. also have a couple sober friends you trust to help protect your house. high schoolers are fucking assholes man. THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR HOUSE. even if they like you they will try to fuck with you. i knew people that hid used condoms under the parent's matress. best advice is to not host the party. i know you won't take that advice, so second best advice is to have people help you keep an eye on things. most likely you're a dumbass with too much money who is using their parent's allowance to host a bunch of shitheads and faggots to absolutely destroy the place and get busted and make the last of your highschool years more akward than it already is. the people in your highschool are all assholes who you won't talk to after you graduate. not worth it dude. respect your parents house and stop being such a fucking retarded faggot.

You sound like someone who got the shit end of the stick in high school

just serve your faggot friends a bunch of meth and see what happens

high schoolers love fuckin meth

Canada is a state, the second-most populous in America.

have fun cleaning up a bunch of loser faggots puke! and explaining to your parents why there's holes in your walls, and why there's piss in your toothbrush holders and why expensive shit got stolen. trust me, you don't want to host this party. if you're in canada, find a fucking woods to host the party. don't let these assholes in your house. trust me, i'm anonymous.

i'm the person who delivered the shit stick dumbass. have fun cleaning puke up retard

The fuck kind of kids went to your high school.

If you have house to yourself, get a guy friend or two and have the same number of girls or a few extra come crash for the night.
Less bullshit, less alcohol, increased chance of getting laid and no drama.

Nah, it's all about the fentanyl nowadays.

Dude I had plenty of parties at my house and no one ever did that kind of shit.

Yeah. He really did get the shit end of the stick

white motherfuckers who like to party and reck shit. how bout you, muhammad? grew up in upper michigan. pretty much the same demograph as this faggot OP

Check those repeating digits

you must be 18 to post here
GTFO

tbh, I have no idea what you just said

sounds like your parties sucked

I was the user who posted about parties at OSU. I used to have around 200 people at my house. Now I'll be the first to admit we locked anything of value up on the third floor or basement but still. No one did anything like that to our house. Sure you would have a occasional puker but that's expected and not intentional

tbh, u a retard

Yeah. That guy either had a really shitty party, or didn't have any at all and is salty

this kid is in highschool. exactly my point. save it for college. OP is gonna fuck up his parents house for 30-50 shitty people and shits gonna get fucked up

I had a great time.

Do you honestly think a high school kid is going to take your advice? This little fucks mind is made up.

I had a great time fucking your mom on the chesterfield. skidoo-a-loo maple fucker

i never hosted parties. i went to parties and saw the worst of people. i lived in basically fucking canada and know how these people drink and fuck things up.. trust me or not, but OP make that an outdoor bonfire party, or just trust the rest of these faggots. i don't give a shit. just trying to give some life experience. either way, go fuck yourself.

Op here. I'm gonna call it a night. Thanks for all the tips Sup Forums, it really helped,

Just put everyone you invited into a group on facebook or whatever you kids use and tell em to bring some booze if they can, you provide what you listed and snacks

>high school
>drinking
>house "parties"

Jesus fuck user, why do you even own a computer. Money better spent pissing down your drain of "social activities"

fuck you faggot!

Underage drinking.
Up to 50 people.
Have fun cleaning up with the hangover.
Say hi to the cops for me.

a case of condoms

can't let you irresponsible twits reproduce

3.5 grams of some kind of drugs

Thats just sad.

doing "social activities" might stop him from becoming a "social retard" like the rest of us

>probs

crippling autism

Get a fuck load more mixers they're cheap as shit and chick's will get more drunk if they can make their liquor taste like lollie water