Hey, Sup Forums

hey, Sup Forums

how do I kick a newly budding meth habit? been doing the shit every 2-4 days for the past month and a half, and probably spent over $200 on it.

my plan at the moment is to just sorta cloister myself in my room, and preorder a bunch of games with all of my disposable income or play MMORPGs

200 bucks huh? thats no problem. post back when youre sucking cock to check rugs then maybe ill care

Meth makes a permanent change to your brain w/ the first dose. Get a doctor now while you still have insurance.

do heroin instead

Stop before it's too late, that's literally it. Go buy some weed instead, you're going down a path that if you can you SHOULD 100% avoid.

At the end of the day, somebody who doesn't need to handle the challenges of a meth addiction is far better off than somebody who has had challenges with it. Whether it's financially or for health reasons.

im going to have to agree with this user.

Doctors will not report you to the police. You have to go in there, be honest with them and want to have the mindset of quitting. If you do not do this, you must have a strong will, and im gonna tell you right now, if you are already smoking every 2-4 days, you don't have the willpower to stop.

Go to a doctor. Get help.

OP did the same as you except for a year. I just moved interstate and completely stopped it, I wasnt a fiend and still lived a normal life, it was easy to kick it. Completely D&A free for two years, give me a fucking medal you faggot.

never understood how cocaine or meth were fun

stop doing meth.

P.S If you cant just stop you are feebleminded.

right on, the only problem is that the dude I buy the shit off of lives adjacent to my apartment, and he's always hitting me up on facebook asking if he can front me a 10 or a 20.

should I talk with him and tell him that I gotta get clean off the shit, or just cut off all contact with him?

defeatist selffulfilling prophecy

Hahahhahaha you're fucked my dude. seriously fucking go get help, rehab or doctor or smth.
before its spiral out of control

Tell him you have to quit. Insinuate you'll turn him in if he keeps trying to tempt you. Make a mean face.

Do you have a family member that gives a shit about you?

If the answer is yes, tell them your habit, and that you want to get clean. Stay at their place 'till the withdrawals go away and in the mean time the family member will hold you accountable.

I'm saying this from experience. Also, if you actually want to quit, you CANNOT go back, ever. Relapses are really and can make you worse than before. This also from my experience.

Good luck user

get rid of any product you have and turn him into the police and jump town.

Dude... I spent over 3000$ and did it every 2-4 days over 8 months... If you wanna stop then just stop don't talk to your dealers anymore stay away from people that do it sleep it off and you'll be fine.

try out heroin, helps gud

Just stop that shit OP.

It will kill you if you keep going.
Its either death, prison, or litterally everything else

This

>3000$
Proof this man's brain is fried. Believe his post

Quitting that wont be shit youll justlay in bed be lazy. Atleast youre not physically dependent on benzos. I spent the day shaking in hot and cold flashes until i finally got 1mg thatll last the night. Been on and of meth for years its nothing to quit.

Legit advice.

How long you been clean?

>Its nothing to quit
Lol
Fucking degenerate

just stop doing it? it's a tiny amount of meth, not heroin

at the end of the comedown you can do some opiates to kill the cravings and get some rest.. alcohol/benzos don't help- only opiates do. just don't get addicted to those either

OP here, thanks for all of the advice.

I'm just going to quit doing it, and if he asks me to buy any more I'll tell him I don't have money.

he's not wrong. meth withdrawal is nothing compared to benzos or opiates.

i knew a girl who cold turkeyed from 30mg+ per day of xanax.. wasn't pretty. she had full blown seizures, multiple times per hour, on top of the other wonderful effects like vomitting, hot/cold, extreme dysphoria, etc

either you're a sheltered white trash or you're just an edgy 12 year old

If you're kicking the habit, be aware of relapse. Educate yourself a bit by reading about this:

POST-ACUTE WITHDRAWAL

4 months, 5 days. Would be longer but I told you, I relapsed. It was a shitshow. Hardly got high almost ODed. it'll happen again if I don't stay with my bro

just stop doing it. It's not that hard of an addiction. Worst case scenario you feel shitty for a few days. Just smoke weed and play video games. The weed will give you your appetite back and help you sleep, the video games will give you something to occupy your time with. I've been in the same position you're in. You're fine.

fuck these guys too. Don't go to a fucking doctor. They can and will report you for ongoing drug use. As far as health concerns go, just brush your teeth multiple times a day and wash your face with an astringent and some moisturizer. You'll be fine. Remember to eat regularly whether you're hungry or not.

just stop answering him. Don't do anything more than that. If you have to talk to him just tell him you've been really busy and don't have time for the stuff right now. He'll find someone else. Meth isn't hard to get rid of.