The limit of Language's development

The limit of Language's development

Future : English, Japanese
Modern : German
Middle : Europe, Russian
Ancient : Asian
Prime : African

this is the cause of the immigrant's problem.

because, Lower Languages want to move more Higher Language's country, Lower Language's country's people they can't develop own self.

and this as same as Safeness and Sociability

>Safeness and Sociability
Japanese > English

do you agree with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xj8SSPfQhQU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_relativity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and nowadays there is a influence of C language

You know nothing about languages really.

How are Balkan and central asian shit holes in transition but countries like China anf Argentina arent?

then please tell me about language.

yes, that's just my feeling.

>How are Balkan and central asian shit holes in transition but countries like China anf Argentina arent?

they are always rely on some Countries.

and Natural resources.

You are American. you only speak English.

Stop making this thread you fucking autist

C is annoying, Kernighan and Ritchie stinks, praise Java and automatic garbage collection

I use a full-scale IDE and I transplant large segments of code, I fragment source files as much as possible and use redundant code to feel cozy

I ignore compiler warnings and I don't know how to do proper exception handling

What am I?

oh yeah, but all of American studying few languages little by little.

why are you get mad?

just i want to discuss about that

>C is annoying, Kernighan and Ritchie stinks, praise Java and automatic garbage collection

oh, sorry, i mean All Computer Programmings.

An American pretending to be a Japanese pretending to be an American. Ain't that some shit.

living in America so im American

>Spain
>Greece
>Advanced economies

Who has made dat shity map?

There are many things that I disagree with in both the graph and you argument

>The limit of Language's development

By this I'm going to assume that you mean the languages that will come to be more widespread. now for your choices for those languages:

>Future : English, Japanese

English is already a common language used for trade, diplomacy, entertainment and a whole plethora of other industries. I could agree that it will continue to dominate until the US is no longer a dominating world power. Japan, while a leader of the "Asian Century" will soon be overshadowed by China, which is something I will go over later.

>Modern : German

I don't really understand this pick. German is the 11th most spoken language rarely spoken outside of Germany and its ex-colonies.

>Middle : Europe, Russian

This is a very broad category, I might agree with it if it was better defined.

>Ancient : Asian

Assuming that this means Sino-Tibetan, China would not be this far down. China's economy surpassed Japan's seven years ago, Mandarin Chinese has the largest number of speakers in the world, and China gives a collosal amount of foriegn aid to the countries in Africa that it is put on the same level as.

>Prime : African

There are way more language groups.

For the "immigrant's problem," this is a very oversimplified model, which has very little to do with Safeness and Sociability, which you claim is the reason Japanese will overtake English. While it is true that Japan has better rates of crime, poverty, unemployment, and homicide (Rates that are also shared by South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and China.) than the US, that alone will not draw the immigrants that you claim stop the less developed countries from developing. Every East Asian country is incredibly homogeneous.
I don't really see how that relates to Safeness and Sociability.

English > Japanese

and also i feel

rhythm and music sense, athletes sense, inspire

High
I African
I
I English
I
I European
I
I Russian
I
I
I Japanese, German
I
I
I Asian
I
I
Low

just my feeling

What the fuck are you on about?

Japanese are asian, english and german are european
what the fuck

Java has a low productivity.
That has only a merit of no licence fee.
The cost of maintenance of software is 20% of developement cost.
20% of that is a licence fee of middle ware.
those are DB and OS and development language.
Java is introduced only for the purpose of that.

This map is without a doubt one of the most autistic things that an American has posted on this board

This is one of the most autistic threads I've seen on Sup Forums

just i feeling a development's potential of Languages, not how many using it.

China used outside power and Natural resources, that's it

yes there is a lot of reasons of development, relationship of Countries, Natural resources

but, don't you think? all languages are different, then definitely there is a some features.

What did he mean by this?

español empire

Exactly what i'd expect a Pajeet to say
>Looks at flag
Yep

That was 20 years before the latam independentist movement

Thank you

i think, Language make a sense of

Logical
Sociability
instinct sense
Emotional expression

All of Languages has a different features about that

it seems that they came to Japan also 400 years ago.

>grease
>advanced economy
Top kek

>because, Lower Languages want to move more Higher Language's country, Lower Language's country's people they can't develop own self.

I am thinking of learning Esperanto. I already learned Latin at school but I don't know of any institution where I can learn it in Kentucky.
What is the best resource to teach yourself Esperanto?

Just i'm wondering why you guys can't make a good society like Japan?

youtube.com/watch?v=xj8SSPfQhQU

Historically any countries couldn't defeat Japan

Japan > Mongol
Japan > Sino
Japan > Russia
Japan > America(Economy)
Japan > Europe

why bigger countries couldn't defeat Japan?

yurope aint a country bro

yes, but they are united now right?

i really wondering this

>but I don't know of any institution where I can learn it in Kentucky.
>What is the best resource to teach yourself Esperanto?

italki.com

about EU

The EU is just a bunch of laws and trade/traveling agreements.
There is nothing "united" about the different people from different countries other than "we like you/they like us" faggotry. Each country is its own entity.
I hope you're not one of those people who think that "european culture" is an actual thing. Almost every european country has a distinct culture different from the others.

Holy fuck. Learn english first, Ichiro

yes, including Europe every countries has a special and unique cultures, just i want mention it learning Japanese language is definitely good for every countries.

yes, i studying English right now.

自分の国に帰りなさい田中さん

>Japanese
wtf is with you weebs. It's a language that only exists on a tiny collection of islands. It won't move out of Japan and it will eventually die as some English/Chinese semi-constructed derivative, or a straight up purely constructed language takes the helm as the global, and eventually only language.

>Ancient: Asian
>Japanese
>Asian
What did this fellow tried to convey?

>Japanese
That's not Chinese

The op is apparently Japanese.

I noticed.
Classic japs.

This is either another mentally ill nationalist or some really intricate shitposting.

>Japan > Russia
>still begging us to gib back Kurils, and even forgot about Sakhalin in ages
>Japan > America(Economy)
>Having worst birth rate in the world
>even more corruption and shilling
>stopped its actual development since ~1990
>Japan > Yuropoor
>being pwned by only Switzerland and Norway solely in terms of economy, most of others can just deploy military and enjoy the free lulz
Probably only Mongrels and Chinks are in loss.
Also >american education

then let's study Japanese, anyway good language for you.

but, any Asian countries(without Japan) can't develop own self and can't make a safety society, right?

yeah, i want be

>Having worst birth rate in the world
that is not a problem.

and what about your country?

>stopped its actual development since ~1990
LOL, watch some introducing Japan movies.

Interesting. I've heard about it.
Anything free?

知的障害児今日も日本の恥さらし

これだけ指摘されても自分がどれだけアホ晒してるかの自覚がないって相当だよ
こいつみたいなはた迷惑なガイジが植松に刺し殺されればよかったのに

>Japan > Russia
>Japan > America(Economy)
America has a better economy than stagnant Japan now, and Russia has lost only one war and after that defeated Japan each time.

>and what about your country?
Still have a better birthrate

>no french
wew

correlation = causation: the post

>implying I have to waste my time on Jap propaganda, induced by weebs and similar twats
haha, no

Argentina was great but started to regress. Balkans and Cental Asia weren't great and Communism fuck it up even more, but they're slowly improving.

so.. now i have a excuse to learn Japanese?

k-kakkoii desuuuu neeee >////

For those of you who know Russian, I've got a question, same goes for German too.

Is it necessary to roll letters? I've never been able to do it. I can roll the back of my tongue, but not the front. I've always been interested in both of those languages but I've never pursued it due to not wanting to sound like an idiot for not being able to roll certain letters.

so then why living poorly more than Japan?

>America has a better economy than stagnant Japan now,
yes, maybe economy is better than Japan, but real life is not such a better i think.

>Russia has lost only one war and after that defeated Japan each time.
i think that cant say defeated.

maybe you can watch about Japan in the youtube

for example

Anyone know what bibiya means in Chinese?

>Japan is once again LARPing as whitey

GDP haha, oчeн cмeшнo.

still world ranking No3 in the without Natural resources and low birth rate.

Nobody has any info at all?

and, please miss understand me, i don't want to say other languages are inferior than Japanese, just Japanese language is very useful to all countries.

that's it

>Japanese language is very useful to all countries
but no one knows Japanese and no one will know Japanese, it's completely useless outside of Japan, most of the world wouldn't even be able to tell what language it is by listening to it. What is the logic, pls stop japlad.

Naruto-kun desu!

Useful in what way? To watch anime and read manga in the original language?

but please don't miss understand me, i don't want to say other languages are inferior than Japanese.

just i want to say Japanese language is very useful to all of the countries.

most of differences between with Japanese and others are other languages are thinking like sound, but Japanese is not.

for example

けんしきにかける ke n si ki ni ka ke ru

is able to use

見識に欠ける and 剣士気に掛ける

that's mean former one is "lack of Observation" after one is 'Knight concerning'

very different meaning, but Japanese able to imagine like visual in every sentence .

that's why Japanese language is only one language that's able to use left brain.

useful for your brain

Living in America doesn't make you American.
Judging by his English, (see ) he definitely isn't American.

Or maybe I'm wrong and the American education system has hit a new low?

lot of Japanese language's learners are said changed own mind, more thinkable more politely more Consisting of patience.

yes, every Japanese language's learners are added like Japanese character

i also i want to say that studying other languages are good for Japanese too .

language is like software to human brain, we need to use languages like tool.

American have to speak English? not depend on blood line?

No, but you talk like English is not your first language. What other languages do you speak?

but would you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

How are countries like Romania better than us?

どれだけ日本を憎んでたらこれほどに日本の恥を晒すのだろうかこの馬鹿は

secret

i think so, i heard even bilingual has a high IQ, Japanese language is a most far type from other languages, definitely there is a good effect to your brain.

sorry i don't know

only japanese. becausse he is a poorly educated japanese person

The term you're looking for is linguistic relativity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_relativity

You're claiming Japanese is the most logical and that linguistic relativity is 100% true. Both of these are heavily subjective, most likely you are bias due to your native language and the languages you speak.

"Logic" only works within a system. You can say a language is logical pertaining to it's confined and application. That doesn't make it a universally, perfect and logical educational tool.

Though one thing is for certain; learning new languages and cultures opens one's mind and general cognitive ability. This is why learners may say " changed own mind". Because their perspective and ideas broadens. Language is also intertwined and transfers culture, mannerisms and the like.

>logical educational too
Not educational, *communication

>"Logic" only works within a system. You can say a language is logical pertaining to it's confined and application. That doesn't make it a universally, perfect and logical educational tool.
yes i agree with you, need a moral education.

but Japanese language is more effectively relating to Language impression, because Japanese language is more remaining to human conscious

>Though one thing is for certain; learning new languages and cultures opens one's mind and general cognitive ability. This is why learners may say " changed own mind". Because their perspective and ideas broadens. Language is also intertwined and transfers culture, mannerisms and the like.
yes and Japanese language is most far from others, then don't you think more effectively?

>greece's economy is more developed than china's

zitto animale

>bilingual has a high IQ
The average educated Indian by high school knows 3 languages fluently: Hindi, English and a regional language like Marathi if you're from the state of Maharashtra or Tamil if you're from the state of Tamil Nadu.

I'd say it's pretty accurate that most Indians aren't that smart, or at the very least creative.
I wish I could write English this concisely.