A daily reminder that Sup Forums is an Australian board...

A daily reminder that Sup Forums is an Australian board. Americucks pls stop shitting up the board with your election cycle shenanigans; it's really getting out of hand at this point. No body cares. Really. You're irrelevant at this point. If you want to and start your own board where you can discuss everything related to America -- go ahead. But pls. Do not litter this Australian board with your country's politics.

Sorry we can't all just depose a leader at whim, Aus.

Look if you want to talk American politics, feel free to go to Reddit or something. But pls. Stop going on an Australian board and littering with Americuck garbage.

Sure, let's talk about how your Crown Prince is a cuck

This. God bless Australia.

Let's pretend we're Australian!

Pic related, it's my gun collection

Is it that time of the day again?

THIS ^

Trump announced he's running for president 11 months ago.
11 fucking months!?!?
Thank god I only get bombarded by American politics when I come to Sup Forums.
How the fuck do you yank cunts talk this shit day in day out?

now that Trump has won the Nomination, I can stop watching him for a little bit until the democrats choose their nominee

when is the main election?

Aussies taking time away from The Great Fish War to shitpost.

This is why the animals win.

Modern warfare is won by top-tier memes user.

If we'd had the internet back then the emus never would have stood a chance.

Introducing /auspol/ the best bants and shitposting on the web. Sheep shaggers and Amerifats need not apply

Yeha and any cunt that thinks different better hop along.

This board is canadian

Fuck off Leaf.

me n jibba are down loganholme with a slab if any of you cunnys think your hard enough
kick ons at wagga wagga later lads, hop on at central, if you see woop woop youve gone too far

You're really on fire today, aren't you?

>an Australian board

As if an auscuck would have Enough of a clue about technology to create a website like this.

Get off the internet and go wage war against some emus. Maybe if you use the other half of your brain cell you can defeat them this time

Shoo

Well bantered m8.

Do you want to be IP rangebanned again? Shitpost something funny or don't shitpost at all

Well done for being responsible :)

DELETE THIS