Who else is embarrassed to be American?

Who else is embarrassed to be American?

Once you live abroad you realize that your cunt is pretty shitty. :(

>t. one of the '''''asians''''' of Sup Forums

weeb

Stay abroad, trash. We don't need self-flagellating faggots here.

advanced bait

It's the opposite for me. I was born in the US but i grew up in Chile, and I would have chosen to grow up in the US any day over here if I had a choice.

>being embarrassed over something you had no control over

Why?

There are other first world countries you know. In fact pretty much all of them are better than the US

"any other day" is sort of an exaggeration, I'm not implying that i had a bad childhood or anything, just that I would have rather grown up in the US.
It's not an issue of it being first world or not. I grew up in a wealthy part of Santiago. You probably don't realize it since you're so accustomed to living in the US, but there really is no country in the world like the US. I can't really explain it any better then that.

There was a time when I weighed 120kg, but after 6 months of studying abroad in Italy I dropped down to 86kg, then regained all of the weight after being home for 2 months.

America #1

So no reason at all?

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to live somewhere with nicer architecture and a richer history than the american midwest

Midwest has a sleepy history

It's there and so is the culture, but it's so heavily diluted by new-age crap at this point that it just appears as an indistinguishable mess

Hell the pic you posted, a speakeasy; that's part of it

>I lived my entire life in one state, that exemplifies ALL of America!
Go fuck yourself.

t. Marine in Okinawa
Shut it, jarhead

At one point I was, but I realized that being a stick in the mud over something I couldn't control was fruitless, moved on, and learned to love my country for what it is

Nice meme, Chile is first world

As opposed to being proud over something you had no control over. Let's not hold double standards.

You're pathetic.

Everywhere I've traveled, I have taken pride in being a Texan. Never have I worn boots, a hat or a corny USA t-shirt abroad or even here at home. When that time comes when the "Where are you from?" occur, I always say Texas, not the USA.
The great thing is that 9/10 people love that fact and like me better than the non-Texans. I mean come on...who the fuck cares that you are from Colorado or Florida.

I'm regularly embarrassed for them on their behalf.

never have, never will.