So what's the deal? Is Cameron making more or what...

So what's the deal? Is Cameron making more or what. Does he really think people are going to care about a movie that is almost 8 years old? I know I don't. Making another one is risky enough but thinking you can make a 3rd and 4th is pretty ballsy

Other urls found in this thread:

nextbigfuture.com/2010/01/spaceship-technology-in-avatar-is.html
projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/slowerlight.php#id--Go_Fast--Starships--Avatar_ISV_Venture_Star
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what's the deal? Is Cameron making more or what. Does he really think people are going to care about a movie that is almost 8 years old? I know I don't. Making another one is risky enough but thinking you can make a 3rd and 4th is pretty ballsy

That's what I'm saying

I heard Cameron is making more. I'm just wondering if after 8 years, people are still going to care about it. A sequel would be a bold adventure on it's own, but he's got to have some balls to think he'll get to make a 3rd or 4th one.

>Doubting Jim's vision
>Ever
Disney gonna get BTFO eternally when the films come out and rake a combined profit of over 10 billion

I'm still as excited for the second film as i was back when avatar came out. one of my favourite films =D

I mean I'm a little curious to see where to go from where he left off but the longer he takes with no news at all about the progress on it, it gets a little disheartening

Even better. He's gonna drop this like a nuclear bomb out of the fucking blue. And remember, he has more freedom than any big league directors. It's gonna be biblical

Im hyped

The idea that Avatar is something special is a joke. The movie hasn't managed to stay relevant in pop culture and for good reason.

Avatar 2, 3, 4 and 5 seem to be confirmed on Imdb... Gee..

>Does he really think people are going to care about a movie that is almost 8 years old? I know I don't. Making another one is risky enough but thinking you can make a 3rd and 4th is pretty ballsy

Ever doubting Cameron...

2009 was such a weird fucking year but also awesome at the same time, a lot of key shit happened back then. It's also when i lost my virginity

>best sci-fi action director of all time gets to create his own world filled with his own designs and visions for alien beasts and human tech and people still doubt that the result will be GOAT

It's James fucking Cameron you idiots. That 5 movie story arc will blow LotR and Star Wars out of the water.

Star Wars will need competition...

I watched Avatar yesterday.

The animal designs in that is pretty retarded when you think about it. Neat, but retarded.

Why?

cameron wouldn't be cameron if he hadn't some really cool ideas for those movies. he takes 5+ years for his movies for a reason. the avatar sequels are going to be fucking spectacular. cameron wouldn't have it any other way.

Yeah, I think a lot of people just don't understand that Cameron has an almost obsessive relationship with minor details in his movies, but that's why they turn out so great.
A good example would be the ship that flew Jake Sully from Earth to Pandora, I think it is only 30 seconds on screen but it is based on a rather detailed theoretical design.

nextbigfuture.com/2010/01/spaceship-technology-in-avatar-is.html

Hold on, Jimbros..Only 2 years to go..our time is coming

James Cameron. The Sequel Master.

>Cameron literally pushes film tech and film making further with every film he releases
>DUDE I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS. WER IS TEH LEAKS??
Can't wait till you fucking cuccks get btfo

I got confused because they used the wrong name in your link. The spaceship is the Venture Star. The Valkyrie is the big plane thing that crashes during the final battle.

projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/slowerlight.php#id--Go_Fast--Starships--Avatar_ISV_Venture_Star

>that is almost 8 years old?

Holy shit what