Movie suggestions /b

Movie suggestions /b...
I need a good movie to watch user. Here are a few movies I dig. This isn't every movie I've ever liked, but some that surprised me.

Blue Ruin
You're Next
The Guest
Kick Ass
Kingsman
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
The Invitation
Green Room
It Follows
Drive
RocknRolla
Snatch
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
The Goods: Live Hard Sell Hard
The Girl Next Door
Hamlet 2
Smokin' Aces
Lars and the Real Girl
Wet Hot American Summer
Super Troopers
Club Dread
The Slammin Salmon
The End
The World's End
Hot Fuzz
Kung Fu Hustle
Shaolin Soccer
Frances Ha
In Bruges
Seven Psychopaths
What We Do In The Shadows
The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
The Grand Budapest Hotel
The Fall
The Good The Bad The Weird
Battle Royale
John Wick
Let The Right One In
Irreversible
The Raid
Sausage Party
21 Jump Street
The Nice Guys
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Lucky Number Slevin
The Interview
Hell Or High Water
The Proposition

Bump

Come on /b don't fail me, I need suggestions on shit to watch....

You know what? Fuck you /b. Can't even help a dude out when he is totally unable to help himself.

Tiptoes

13 Assassins (2010)

Donnie Darko

does anybody have a real brightly lit clear dvd version of battle royale? mine is pretty dark, not sure if its a bootleg or not.

Saw this, liked it.

Saw this, it was alright. I think it's a bit overrated on here, but it had a great soundtrack.

My copy is very clear

oh definately watch gravity. that is seriously relentless.

Hunt for the Wilderpeople.
...give it 30 minutes min.

Kung Fury on Netflix

Needs moar Tarantino.

Heat
Barry Lyndon
Eyes Wide Shut
Logans Run
Masque of Red Death

Haven't seen it, will watch. Heard good things, and I loved What We Do In The Shadows.

Saw this. They're doing a full length movie!

Have seen all but Masque of Red Death. Heat is one of my all time favs, and Barry Lyndon is phenominal.

I've seen all his stuff, all great, except maybe Four Rooms.

y tu mama tambien

... subtitles but sexy

Melancholia
Troll Hunter
4:44
Rush Hour 2
Hidden Fortress

Also from Taika Waititi:
Boy
Eagle vs Shark

Watch Chinatown starring Jack Nicholson. You won't regret it.

That blowjob after the shower scene. Kino

Midnight Run with de niro, bit old but surprised me as an awesome movie.

Swingers with vince vaughn

Observe and report
Superbad
Pineapple Express
Bad Santa 1&2
Black Mass
Dog eat dog
goodfellas
hot fuzz
identity
law abiding citizen
triple 9
prisoners
the accountant
the equalizer
the town (this ones awesome)
zodiac

Death wish

The Beach w Leo de Cap
...twisted in a good way

Freaks and Geeks
...entire series
...give it 3 episodes min

Dumb and Dumber
Planes Trains and Automobiles
Running Man
Commando
Ran

my personal favorite

Blue ruin popped up on netflix, was surprisingly good

Network. It will change your life.

Howard Beale: I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!"

I suggest you fucking kill yourself.
Don't be like me and watch movies alone. fucking normies are having that shit as a background to fuck. Life is passing you by. Movies are for fucking hollywood faggots it's a joke for them to make it, they hated doing it, the actors probably felt the same way, the end product wasn't art it all got over written with CGI for the lowest bidder between two people so someone could hire prostitutes instead of paying aliving wage. Life iIS FUCKED.I IT'S NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO MEAN ANYTHING. IT WAS JUST SHOT SO SOME ASSHOLE COULD TELL THEIR BOSS THEY DESERVE THE MOHNEY. YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE IN SQUALOR WATCHING THESE THINGS PRODUCE BY PEOPLE TELLING OTHERS TO LIVE IN SQUALOR TO DO THIS WHILE TELLING SOMEONE ELSE THEY NEED MONEY TO NOT DO THIS IN SQUALOR JUST SO YOU CAN SIT AND WATCH IT IN SQUALOR. bY THE WAY BRADD PITT IS ONE OF THESE PEOPLE AND HE'LL FUCK THE GIRL YOU LIKE JUST SO HE CAN LAUGH YOU HAVE TO FUCK A GIRL HE ALREADY SPRAYED CUM ON EVEN IF HE HARDLY GOT IT UP AND CAME A PATHETIC AMOUNT. SOME FAGGOT IN HOLLYWOOD WILL LIKE THAT SOME DRUG ADDICT THAT MAKES THEM MONEY DID SOMETHING RUDE TO YOU BECAUSE THEY'LL SELL MOVIE TICKETS SO JUST KEEP WATCHING THEM IN YOUR NECKBEARD NEST YOU CUNT FAGGOT BITCH

I'd personally reccomend "The World's End." That's from the "cornetto trilogy." Same guys who made Shaun of the dead and Hot Fuzz. World's End is the best imo. Also Attack The Block. It's English ghetto kids killing aliums. Lock Stock and 2 smoking barrels is a favorite of mine too. If you like dumb old horror movies, try Eegah or Attack of the Giant Leeches. Also, Tucker and Dale vs Evil is a great movie for drunk/high watching.

dont watch worlds end before you watch shaund of the dead and hot fuzz tho

when i read this list the first movie that came to mind was this, i think you will like it OP:

No country for old men

Logans run is great

Seen soylent green or THX1138?

OP asks for suggestions then disappears, good job

Eh, I think you could watch each as a standalone. But I agree it's better to watch them in order.

Bad boy bubby

Lego Batman... it's better than you think