Hey user we're gonna go and wait for the Chainsmokers if you want to come along!

>hey user we're gonna go and wait for the Chainsmokers if you want to come along!
>Oh, you sure you want to go to see Radiohead by yourself?

What do, fellas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFCxHmtHTGU
youtube.com/watch?v=6hgVihWjK2c
youtube.com/watch?v=BbWBRnDK_AE
youtube.com/watch?v=a__Y4dlP8eo
youtube.com/watch?v=mLPE164XG6E
youtube.com/watch?v=6ju8xO_Zvfo
youtube.com/watch?v=8051Hipbmmw
youtube.com/watch?v=jf2Vm5jCEIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd go see Radiohead by myself.

Those thots aren't worth enduring the Chainsmokers.

I don't chase sluts, I will find a qt radiohead gf at my own concert.

I dislike this kind of woman so I'd go see Radiohead. The white rave chick is the most boring, generic kind of person in the entire world

>Of course I'll see the Chainsmokers with you!
>You guys obviously have the sickest memes!
> Haters gonna hate!

I go see Radiohead and have the time of my life without a couple plain ass basic bitches

I've gone to dozens of shows alone, thots are not worth it

Chain smoke while I see Radiohead.

>falling for the woman meme
>listening to Radiohead

It's a lose-lose situation.

As someone who is at least somewhat skilled in the art of getting vagina I must ask, would one rather remember some chicks for a week or Thom fucking Yorke for the rest of their lives?

I choose the latter.

I also don't listen to or really care about Radiohead and I don't know shit about Yorke or even if I spelled his name correctly. I also love vagina. I still choose Radiohead.

>all these pro-Radiohead responses

You've made me proud boys

>implying theres any difference between radiohead and the chainsmokers

Radiohead, easy
youtube.com/watch?v=AFCxHmtHTGU

How 2 get vaginer pls

so am i the only one here who actually just straight up likes the chainsmokers more than radiohead?

the girl on the left is 10/10, in terms of looks, unfortunately she's probably a bit used up. either way, 10/10 looks is not enough to make me want to see a band i dont like instead of one i do

fortunately in this case i just dont like radiohead

That girl is the most generic boring ass white girl ever

She is nowhere close to a "10"

But you have garbage taste so whatever I guess

Her eyes are too squinty. I think right would have a prettier face without the shades.

Pierced nipples are a miracle of the universe

Left has Peirce's nipples though
This too

>tfw I went to see Bob Mould instead of Death Cab to hit on insecure girls last year at Riot Fest

110% worth it

you are so basic it hurts

chainsmokers are 0/10
radiohead is 10/10

girl on the left is 2/10
girl on right is 1/10

They are nice desu

But not as suckable.

Not worth the tradeoff

see im not concerned with a girl being original or unique or something, "generic" doesnt even make sense as a criticism of a girls looks from my perspective

i just see a great body, and great symmetrical features, and so on, no reason to overcomplicate it

i think ima revise my rating to 9/10 though, ive seen hotter so she cant be 10/10, but i still think shes super hot

you should post a pic of a girl you think is 9 or 10 out of 10

I'm good, I mean she's not ugly or anything, she does have a nice body for sure, but no personality at first glance and that's too big of a part of attraction to me to look over.

My ex was a 10 to me. But I'm not gonna post a pic of her lol

you really think the girl on the left is a 2/10? you must be fucking some really hot girls if your standards are that high

also radiohead is fucking trash, never once made a good song, let alone good album, all chainsmokers had to do to be superior in my eyes is not make me want to wear ear plugs at work when they play radio top 20 stuff

>no personality at first glance

top fucking kek, what a thing to say

I mean she doesn't. She's plain ass blonde white girl version a billion. Yawn.

leave it to pretentious alt-garbage fans to think you understand someone's personality with a single picture of them

>I know women, [r9k] told me all about them

user... there aren't a billion blonde girls, they're a dying breed.

Good, hopefully they go extinct.

Not really. She's just a basic, boring, white, blonde girl. I prefer women who look interesting.

>also radiohead is fucking trash, never once made a good song, let alone good album
youtube.com/watch?v=6hgVihWjK2c
youtube.com/watch?v=BbWBRnDK_AE
youtube.com/watch?v=a__Y4dlP8eo
youtube.com/watch?v=mLPE164XG6E
youtube.com/watch?v=6ju8xO_Zvfo
youtube.com/watch?v=8051Hipbmmw
youtube.com/watch?v=jf2Vm5jCEIs

imagine the smell

>imagine the smell

Smirnoff and ham

>also radiohead is fucking trash, never once made a good song, let alone good album, all chainsmokers had to do to be superior in my eyes is not make me want to wear ear plugs at work when they play radio top 20 stuff
what a bait

i was almost able to get into that first song, until thom's disgusting vocals came in

thom is just bad at singing, plain and simple, no way around it. the guitar sound is nice on most of these songs, but the guitar melodies are uninteresting

that live song with the brass was almost listenable, with the brass being the part that was good, the rest was trash

not a bait, 100% serious here, thom's voice is so awful, and the music is an achievement in concentrated boring

Radiohead. I have fucked a girl. Have not seen Radiohead live yet.

>thom's disgusting vocals
You like the faggot gay who sings Closer so you're the last person whose opinions I'll take.

i never said i like the chainsmokers at all, in fact before this thread, i had never heard that name before, the chainsmokers, i had to look up some of their more famous songs, which i have heard before at work, but forgotten, because they are forgettable

but radiohead is actively bad, and the idea of calling any other singer a "faggot" when compared to thom yorke's wispy, effeminate squealing is laughable

Serious question, why are you on Sup Forums? You don't fit here.

>hating Radiohead

Contrarians get out of my board reeeeeeee

>
but radiohead is actively bad, and the idea of calling any other singer a "faggot" when compared to thom yorke's wispy, effeminate squealing is laughable

Sup Forums has shown me tons of great music, ive found more music i like from posters here than any other source on the internet

i like music of all genres, and i have artists i cant stand in all genres too

like a hot pastrami sandwich

only homos dont like the smell of sweaty girl

did I say I didn't like pastrami?

damn.....i guess that says more about me than it does about you

hello Ahmed

"enjoy" your "music" you dumb whores

Official women ranking:
1. Brunettes
2. Redheads (dark red, non ginger category)
3. Being fucked in the ass by a man
4. blondes

this x600000
i cannot stand boring, lifeless blank slate people like this

>Come see Radiohead and take your mollies there instead. I promise, you won't regret it
>*fuck them both after the show*
I just finessed this whole fucking scenario

t. niggerlover

>unironically going to see Reddiohead by yourself
*tip*

Black girls are hot

reminding you that only fake, hairdye blondes are shitty

Radiohead is gay but I still wouldn't fuck these chlamydia ridden whores

>but radiohead is actively bad, and the idea of calling any other singer a "faggot" when compared to thom yorke's wispy, effeminate squealing is laughable
rude

kill yourself, chimp

anyone in their right mind would tell them to fuck off. chainsmokers blow ass

exactly

dyed hair is almost always bad, natural hair colors are all equal really, people who prefer fucking one color hair over another are only a small step above homos

My face when black guys fell for the white woman meme

radiohead is so much worse, i cant think of any other band thats worse off the top of my head, maybe nickleback

radiohead is definitely bottom 5 all time

If that's your genuine opinion, whatever.

But objectively, the Chainsmokers are worse than Radiohead

What did Trent Reznor do to you?

ill admit i dont really understand the mindset of somebody who is an actual factual fan of chainsmokers

BUT

i DO understand the mindset of a disgusting, autistic, fucking subhuman piece of shit fan of radiohead, and there are very few creatures lower in my estimation

kys

>implying chainsmokers fans aren't pieces of human shit

Wew

cringe

im pretty sure the suicide rate of pathetic piece of shit radiohead fans is massively higher than that of chainsmokers fans

which is natural because the desire to listen to radiohead stems from a similar place to feeble, impotent hatred of one's betters, and the rejection of good role models and healthy social interaction in general

radiohead is basically a poison that infects the minds of the weak

thats exactly what im implying

fans of chainsmokers are healthy normies, they have jobs and friends and have fun, they have good relationships with their families

radiohead fans are autistic losers that nobody can stand except other autistic losers, so they stick together, despite hating each other

Would probably get cucked by Chad anyways so I'd go see Radiohead

Just be charismatic and confident.

Reddiohead are just bland alt rock, never understood the pseud hype behind them

Left, definitely

Radiohead fans are /r9k/ now.
You heard it here first, folks

have fun being a faggot

you act like we didn't already know that

sweet comeback you embarrassing little twat, your parents are crushed with their disappointment in you

just try being attractive for once bro, and most importantly, be yourself

Just bee urself

>that fucking meme in the background

haters gonna hate

why the fuck are you on /moo/ then

radiohead is overrated shit and that girl on the left is smoking hot. would love to see the chainsmokers play the same song over and over if i got to fuck her t.b.h. fuck radiohead

depends, will we all be tripping balls together or not

This scenario reminds me of a certain passage from the song Human Music by The Soft Boys.......

>I hung the phone up many times on angels when they rang........

>Their melodies were sickly sweet like overripe meringues.......

>revise my rating
And here we have the fantano effect, someone thinks differently than you and you start thinking like them until you're eventually just dickriding them

I know that, unless I'm a black man, they're not interested in me so I tell them "No, thanks. Have fun" and then go see radiohead by myself.

if they were inviting me i´d go listen to shit top 40
since i know they wont be, i´ll just get more fun bands at my sight
The thing with women is you trade your sanity for cancer to cash in

can you just kill yourself, nobody wanted racism or your low esteem here
fuck i hate you Sup Forumsfags who always drag in race like it fucking matters. If all you see in thousands of people is skin instead of personality you´re worse than Hitler and should off yourself immediatly. Have a shitty summer, cuckold

But 2 girls 1 Cup?

too edgy

Strike up conversation with a chubby 7/10 at the Radiohead concert and then do coke with her that night, fuck her in an empty room at a frat house and ditch her once I find out she likes Grimes. Which is exactly what I did at Osheaga last year.

holy fuck he smart

They're far easier to listen to. I'm with you, I'd see Chainsmokers, but it'd be a tough sell.