Called ISIS JV, Pulled out of Iraq and created a vacuum for ISIS to thrive, Killed our school lunches...

Called ISIS JV, Pulled out of Iraq and created a vacuum for ISIS to thrive, Killed our school lunches, and created common core. Let's not forget doubling the debt and barely creating any economic growth for the whole 8 years he was in office. Obamacare wouldve been great if it didn't punish you for not having healthcare. Also there was the Gun regulations which only caused murder rates in cities like chicago to go higher. Open borders? The Iranian Nuclear Agreement?! Why did i ever Like him Sup Forums? I wanted change, but not like that. #MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/conservatives-have-forgotten-common-core-reagan-invention-370429
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-path-to-osama-bin-ladens-death-didnt-start-with-obama/2012/04/30/gIQAfFmdsT_story.html?utm_term=.102cbf7cfa00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

newsweek.com/conservatives-have-forgotten-common-core-reagan-invention-370429

>using fake news as an argument

is that way

>got bin laden
Under Bush's intelligence. And i Fucking hate Bush
>Stock markets are at a record high because of Trump
>Unemployment actually rose

>Ended two wars by allowing ISIS to spawn

Yet Sup Forums is where the shills nest

Lets hack /j/ it exists
>>>/j/

>Killed our school lunches
Go to bed, son.

>Also there was the Gun regulations which only caused murder rates in cities like chicago to go higher
yes, I am sure inner city murder rates are the reason the NRA and the gun lobby spend millions chilling for guns.
KYS

I was in High School 4 years ago.

Then why do they do it? The NRA advertises guns as a tool of self defense

Sorry, wrong.
Bush gave up on getting Osama.
2011, remember?

Islamic State's roots come from 2003.

Your statement is also illogical

Actually, Correct. Bush knew he was there, he just passed it on and Obama took his fucking time for the credit

So leaving Iraq didnt arm them into power? Wow youre fucking stupid

No, you are wrong.
Cite evidence.

notice how isis wasnt a real issue before Obama

washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-path-to-osama-bin-ladens-death-didnt-start-with-obama/2012/04/30/gIQAfFmdsT_story.html?utm_term=.102cbf7cfa00

notice how it took me two seconds to find the facts

>Obamacare wouldve been great if it didn't punish you for not having healthcare.
this is why i really don't like the ACA.

If you can't understand common core you're fucking retarded. Also, he cut the deficit by 80% and had the longest streak of private job growth in recent history. I don't usually take stock market levels as an indicator of economic health but at the end of Obama's term they reached record levels which Trump inherited. He also cut unemployment by more than half and the ACA is allowing premiums to rise at a rate that is at its slowest in decades while insuring 20 million more people. I have my issues with his bombing of seven countries and other things but as far as presidents go he was a pretty good one

Obama was fulfilling treaty obligations signed during Bush admin.

I'm an historian.
You are misinformed and illiterate.
You should also notice that the containment of ISIL under Obama has been very successful.

ISIL continues to shrink in territory and manpower.

He doubled the debt and there was less than 3% job growth in 8 years. Wrong. Try again

>containment of ISIL was successfull

>Paris 2015
>london 2016
>san bernadino 2016
>turkey 2016
>germany 2016

So contained

Actually he Joint Intelligence Committee and a lot of other intelligence agencies studied this and concluded that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was the prime cause for the growth of extremism and ultimately ISIS. It's no surprise why a large portion of ISIS is comprised of ex-military people who were faced with a military occupation and the destruction of the stability provided by having a government at all

Bush sucked anyway. If Bush was good we wouldve elected Jeb

The ISIL movement gained momentum during a time of intense, near civil war between the Sunni in central Iraq and the Shia-dominated south. They are ultra-reactionaries, dissatisfied with Assad in Syria, the Sunni government and the Shia who are openly supported by Iran.

Six years of private sector job growth.

if that's true why did my unit go on an expeditionary campaign to iraq years after we pulled out of there. contained my ass. he let them grow so he could return to bombing them.

All I've seen is Jobs leave because of his regulations. Pennsylvania has a fuck ton of Jobs now. Every store is hiring here.

Terror attacks are not growth of the movement.
They lose power every day in the Levant.
But they have an effective propaganda arm, inspiring so-called "lone wolf" attacks.

You see any ISIL armies marching into Turkey or Israel?

I repeat: six consecutive years of private sector job growth.
Not factually arguable.

Those regulations are what is saving the middle class from automation extinction.

Automation would go so much faster without them.

and then, on top of that, cucked russia hard by getting them to squander their meager military resources in some backwater desert fighting an N-sided civil war and convincing putin that it somehow made him look big on the world stage.
lol

putin's faggot larping is looking downright pathetic these days. it's actually really hard to be played that badly.

Nope, all I see is an Extreme American Hating Propaganda movement that started because of his negligence.

>fake news
excellent post comrade thanks for the truth bomb

You think you went there because of ISIL alone??
The government-industrial-military complex is a modern day empire, needing activity to grow.

Or, are they encouraging companies to leave our country and Go to another country that doesnt give a shit what they do? It's give and take user.

ISIL has been losing ground since 2014 or so. There was a marked period of expansion and after that they began losing a lot of territory. Over half is already gone. Their last stronghold in Iraq is in Mosul and they're being jointly attacked by Kurds, FSA, Syrian government, Iraqi coalition and so on in both Iraq and Syria
The cutting of the deficit by that much is a correct figure. While the debt nominally did double most of that was deficit spending for the stimulus which had to be done at a time when unemployment drastically reduced tax revenue and lack of disposable income was destroying job growth and GDP

I agree with most of this but open borders? Are you retarded? He deported more people than any president before him. Not to mention militarized it more and expanded detention centers.

Who's this proper noun "Jobs" you keep referring to?

The Hate America propaganda is waaaayyyy older than ISIL.
Older than you, most likely.

Fox News propanganda.

Right, because what YOU see is the end all. Forger the facts. Get fucked, you ignorant cunt.

They would never have been Armed if we never left! Fuck 2014! it shouldnt have happened in the first place!

FINALLY we're going to repeal and replace Obamacare. Getting rid of pre-existing conditions will save the rest of America tons of money.

I'm also excited for Trump's tax reform.

Obama and democrats were horrible for the middle class. I guess that's why the middle class chose Trump.

>... While the debt nominally did double most of that was deficit spending for the stimulus [...moar finance nerding...]
well yeah but that's totally an irresponsible way of presidenting
he should have been like the grand emperor
and put america in hock to the russian mob, duh

Obama managed to add more debt than George Bush Jr.

Instead of giving in to corporate blackmail to leave to tax havens and cutting their tax rate (which studies have already shown to be effectively around 15-20% when you account for all the loopholes they already exploit) why don't we just remove the rights they have as American based companies like being able to contribute whatever amount they want to candidates and receiving subsidies from the government?

I dont give a shit about the end all. They can fuck goats and kill children all they want. You cant justify killing innocent people just because of their government. I hate North Korea, yet Id never shoot up a populated area within North Korea.

i don't doubt that. it sickens me how many up armored humvees, mraps, and munitions we gave them. GAVE THEM. and not like all of it was going to a good cause. we got a shipment of 1600 feet of det cord and a whole pallet of 7.62mmR one night. a few months later back state side i see videos of people carrying akms executing prisoners with det cord. my deployment was so useful to the world.

remove them if they effectively move overseas I forgot to add

Doesn't matter at this point. America manufactures more than you think and a lot of reshoring of companies is going on.

All those people who want to manufacture shit? Its not going to last. Not unless you slap regulations on businesses, telling them to hire instead of automate.

I repeat. America is manufacturing more than ever iirc. And with less workers than ever.

In 2010, we received intelligence from a former Pakistani military intel officer.
The ISI, friendly to Osama, had been hiding him since 2006.

After vetting, we started an active search based on that info.

The point is "hating America" didn't begin with Obama. This has existed well before Obama. Your Breitbart education failed you.

So, you're in favor of death for the poor?
Saddling more Americans with crippling health care debts?

You're either Bait or the stupidest, most callous person in this thread.
You piece of shit.

Agreed. America fucked up alot. But now we're just trying to put a lid on the whole situation. Obama fucked up, admit it. His morality was fine but the action was wrong.

Gave to whom?

>death of the poor
Who fucking cares? theres free clinics who will treat you throughout the country for free. Why should I pay for Little Timmy's Heart surgery when his dad was the stupid one for having a kid in the first place

Still better than drumpf

Actions are stronger than words. Trump is doing great actually

confirmed for troll

Tell me all the great things he's done

Its pointless to try to explain that to them. They are too busy being unemployed and getting their ass kicked at rallies to listen to facts.

>MOD
ministry of defense.
they would pack up all their shit into a convoy; drive out to face the enemy; get mortared and rocketed; and immediately casevac without reloading their gear from the broken down trucks. the local villagers would ransack the trucks for shit to sell for goat money.

the only good thing the iraqi military has is their air force. which is still predominately made up of russian helicopters. their ground troops are young and incredibly stupid all while being led by rich dumb asses who know very little about ground tactics.