Tfw when you're an autismo and you only have 3 favorite bands and you listen to them over and over and when you...

>tfw when you're an autismo and you only have 3 favorite bands and you listen to them over and over and when you discover a new band you like it's like finding a pot of gold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoIU7O030VE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you crying user? there's nothing wrong with that. keep enjoying your stuff

they look like tears of joy to me

who are your 3 favorite bands user? maybe we can help you find some more music to broaden your horizons

>OP abandoned his own thread

oh well, leave it to an autismo to give up on something that quick I guess

Feelssadman indeed

I thought autistic people were supposed to be seriously dedicated onto a specific subject though?

Didn't Chris Chan's love quest last like years?

I have tried search methods but the problem is that I'm horribly picky. two of the bands are foreign so I'm not going to bother posting them but they are along the line of progrock/punk and new wave. another band I like is Oingo Boingo. i guess i like weird bands but with good vocalists with range, and generally fast paced music. I have listened to many similar bands but for some reason it just doesn't do it for me

have you listened to the talking heads?

Magma?

The B-52s?

Ruins? Or is that the 4th band you found?

try Melt-Banana

the smiths have pretty much ruined music for me, ive been listening to them constantly for the last month or two

try devo

talking heads is amost there. I like the composure of the music and instruments but something's missing. some of their songs are good otherwise
i dont understand their songs
dont like the vocals
what is this

devo is ok

what's your favorite oingo boingo song/album?

i used to listen to dead man's party on my walkman all the time. just another day is one of the best pop songs ever imo

only a lad and good for your soul are my favorites
nothing to fear and dead man's party would be next. their sound drifted a lot after those albums so i dont listen to the later ones

Listen to Sparks
youtube.com/watch?v=AoIU7O030VE

This is a nice thread.

Maybe you should check out The Units? They only had the one album, but it might be up your alley.