What's the last movie you've walked out of the teather for? Pic related

What's the last movie you've walked out of the teather for? Pic related.

Not lying, this as well. Here's my proof of purchase from fandango. I hated this movie so fucking bad by the 3/4 mark hat I walked out for the first time in like ten years.

Bait

Stay mad Reddit the movie was lame

The "plot" is the most embarassing thing in movie industry Ive seen in a while and that says alot in the capeshit era where superheroes distract monsters with dancing

Agreed. It felt like a bunch of cokeheads wrote it while fucked up and never rewrote it.

>poster count didn't increasr from 3

I'm the OP you fucking mong, the plot reply was mine. Am I not allowed to reply to someone I agree with in my own thread?

are you proud of being a faggot?

You're all just jealous you're not goose.

It's okay, happens to the best of us.

You may wonder what's the next part of my plan?
And I will tell you: to crash this thread with no survivors.

boom

Ok... good for you? Am I supposed to be angry or something that you didn't like a mediocre movie?

you're talking to a dead man. I crashed this thread with no survivors.
There's only debris and pieces of flesh left here now.
You'd better just go.

The movie was good. Better than most capeshit in the theater right now.
You fucking have a shit taste

>Better than most capeshit in the theater right now

So it's better then most of Suicide Squad? That's the only capeshit in the theater right now.

>original movie
>not capeshit
No surprise that redditors here hate it so much.

This movie really stinks. I'm glad you walked away from it.

At least use a proxy to make your samefagging less obvious.

What does this have to do with you you fucking autist? I was answering op's question. Fucking idiot.

This movie was surreal, more of a sketch show than anything else. All the more confusing that they pushed the drama hardcore. I enjoyed the banter but the movie was not good in the slightest.

:3

>Russell Crowe
>Ryan Gosling

Should have known better, op.

I've never walked out of a movie, the sunk cost fallacy is stronger than my dislike for garbage kino.

dammit boner, thats just wrong

Could you sound more Reddit?

Le gosh darn, you masculine pants growth you, it never ceases to amaze me how low you can stoop.

Thank you, that is indeed much better

It was just so lackluster, it was entertaining but not remarkable in any way. I was expecting a lot more from this movie.

Matt Bomer was awesome, he should do more villain stuff

Last movie I walked out of was that shit Total Recall remake. The very reason I don't go watch remakes in theater anymore.

>going to cinemas in the first place

You ruin your first viewing experience by having hollering niggers and screaming women near you, and that one inevitable retard who left his phone on, and the mother who brought her child to the projection and it starts crying, etc.

That type of shit doesn't bother me. I prefer the cinema setting to my own home to be perfectly honest. I happen to enjoy observing crowd reactions from time to time.

Suicide Squad.

I walked out after the credits of course.

OP you fucking pleb!

Time for another Get Mad: The Thread

Not everyone lives in the ghetto like you, m80.

What did you think of Green Room?

>tfw saw half nelson last night

was that peak goose? he could have fucked any woman on the planet with that beard, hair, and body type.

The Nice Guys was terrible and Black is a shit director.

Yeah Half Nelson Goose was very good, Goose should really go back to his roots, small films about small people worked for him

Excellent. One of the best of the year

Only walked out of two movies in my time.

Jumper and Fast 4.

Jesus christ me too

youre a dumbass for paying for a ticket to this in the first place

Dungeons & Dragons

i walked out of death race (2008) and it was at the $2 theater

Suicide Squad.

Absolute shit.

Dumb mobileposter

>walking out of the theater unironically

autism

Finished watching it early.

I wanted to like it but it fell pretty flat.
I think Crowe and Gosling's characters work well, but there just in the middle of a boring, pointless plot.

It feels like a test pilot, something unrefined you show as a proof of concept but that ultimately won't be used

>nigger
Dropped

You really just made this thread to show off to a bunch of other autists that you didn't like a movie most people liked, didn't you?

Your opinion has been filed in the rubbish bin.

Thank you for sharing.

this movie is good and youre a faggot contrarian

What's a teather? Also why do you have such shit taste? Not DEEP AND SERIOUS enough for you snyderfag?

t. triggered

The movie was far from perfect but it was fun and worth a watch.

This is basically what everyone I know says. Yet on here half the posts are OMG MOTY. I've never believed that paid shills actually really post here until this movie