Katy Perry

What do you think of Katy Perry?
I think she is sweet, here she meets a super fan boy:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7hBXDLgyk

I'd cum on her tits

I like that video where all the black men rub her and then she strips in front of migos, really flogs my nogs

A useless piece of meat who has all her music written and produced for her by men and whose only attribute are her tits.

Wow poor kid almost had a heart attack

IQ of a fence post and political shill

i used to be die hard about her but im a grimes shill now

Her breasts were pressing against his chest. For a boy his age, that's masturbation material for at least 3 years.

the kid is clearly gay

I hate people correcting bad grammar on the internet more than I hate bad grammar.

Russel brand is a shitty "i just discovered the communist manifesto in the high school library" leftist, but he must have been cringing so hard having to live with a "we need more women ceo's" neoliberal moron like this

Same. But in the case where someone is trying to appear smart and smug about what they're saying, an obvious typo looks really bad.

This

I'm really worried this is the beginning of the end of her time on top.

I hate her new haircut.

She's a leftcuck moron who actually spews the retarded "no borders" nonsense in response to children being murdered.

>katy fucking perry wants us to touch each other
>mfw gay

What is that low quality user? I'm disappointed.

She is over. Most of her singles from her upcomming album have failed to reach #1 on the Hot 100 charts. Its not bad for a regular artist, but considering that her previous studio albums had many top 5 hits. I doubt she will be able to have 5 #1 Hot 100 singles from an album ever again.
She probably needs Dr. Luke to produce her stuff.

>British ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''men'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>I've flown a million miles, just to find a magic seed
>A white flower, with the power to bring life to me
>Constantly craving for a taste of your sticky sweet

What did she mean by this? Did she seriously write a song about her craving for cum?

Don't you have a containment board to be at?

russel brand is not a fucking communist you dumbass

>i just discovered the communist manifesto in the high school library

as opposed to where? Where should he discover it for him to be a legit communist?

the trash

edgy as fuck bro
You remind me of Arnold Schwarzenegger, you 're that cool.

Just another fembot like Swift, Cyrus et al.

>you're so gay and you don't even like boys

Eh, these songs are written by middle-aged white men.

What kind of a name is Yeyniv anyway, is that even a British name?

>fart me up
What did she mean by this?

She looks great in this pic.

>shitting on communism is edgy
what is this world coming to?

Ech, can't stand her music, bland, generic radio top 40 hitlist songs mostly come from her. Don't know anything about how she is in person though

>Defending 'no borders' tards

Don't you have an arts course to be attending?

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPAAPPAPAAPPAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPASqueeeee

I love how everyone is scrambling to find a reason why Hillary Clinton lost. It was the Russians! It was Macedonia! We were hacked! Donald Trump had goons rig the election! No, it was miosogyny! I wasn't elected because people hate women in America! We need progressivism because people are so closed minded! It was Walt Disney! No, it was my horribly run campaign and the fact that the leaks exposed me for the corrupt lying cunt that I am and James Comey presenting evidence that I did in fact break federal law by using a private e-mail server to discuss highly confidential national security and foreign security information! It isn't because I'm an absolute war mongering cunt waffle! It isn't because I literally ran on a platform of "break up the big banks" while being funded by three of the biggest banks in the US!

>forces political arguments on a fucking music board
don't you have a shortbus to catch?

Open borders bro, we came from Sup Forums to Sup Forums. Welcome us. This isn't your land. It's everyone's. Fuck off. We will discuss whatever we please.

This. Then she goes back to her gated property.

>getting this assblasted on the internet

lmao fuck off commie

seeand tell me who's assblasted again

All these Katy Perry threads lately, the shills are hard at work and it's embarrassing.

I really don't know what was Hillary trying to accomplish associating herself with bubblegum popstars. Did she really think people would vote for her because she was friends with Katy Perry and Beyonce?

She really does. There's something stuck on her teeth though.

fpbp
I mean if you've only read the manifesto then you're a shit-tier commie anyway.
Read Bordiga btw

>Bordiga

who

Blacked when?

i would cum on her neck desu

I think it would be easier to list the places you would NOT cum on.

probably every other night

i have the same hair and face as katy perry