About to finally sit down and go through Sup Forumscore essentials

>about to finally sit down and go through Sup Forumscore essentials
I've only listened to Money Store, Aeroplane, and Loveless. How was your experience doing so, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KQsdO8e8fwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fun

Keep going, listen to similar artists on spotify/rym/whateveryou use

Keep broadening your tastes

Then leave and never come back you fucking newfag Sup Forumscore pleb brainlet fuck

don't try to force yourself to like things, it will all come to you later once you have enough experience

how did you like those albums?

Listen to Trout Mask Replica next. True Sup Forumscore

I love TMS and Death Grips in general because of it.
Aeroplane is a nice album to listen to when I want to kinda wind down. It's a folk rock type album I actually like.
Loveless is a hit and miss for me. Only Shallow is great but I'm not a fan of To Here Knows When. Is it normal for Loveless to sound kind of grating on the ear drums on some tracks?

I was thinking that or Kid A next.

I was kind of joking about Trout Mask Replica. You probably won't like it unless you're into free jazz.

I listened to this shit 8 years ago.
ITCOCK has a funny abbreviation.
ITAOTS is hilarious and I love singing LOUDLY to the bizarre lyrics that I've memorized from repetition.

Ignore , I hate free jazz but love TMR.

It was fun since for the most part they were albums in genres I already liked but never got around to listening to

I don't think there's any I straight up dislike although I don't really feel an urge to listen to Death Grips much at all past the first two listens of any of their albums

Listened to spiderland for the first time last week and ITAOTS not long ago.

Both utter fucking garbage

Much the same

I agree on Spiderland.

idk, it all depends from person to person, I for one hate spiderland, love TMR and Kanye, so whatever you feel is best,essentially what I am trying to sy is this: other people dont matter hen it comes to taaste.

t. drunk

listen to phonemenomicon

loveless is the best album ever made but most people only "get" it after multiple listens

I wouldn't say it's garbage, although I think it's a far cry from a masterpiece or even a great album. There's nothing radical or unusual on it that stood the test of time.

Loveless was a hit and miss for me the first time, even though I wasn't new to experimental music. My favorites were different the first time I listened to it - Only Shallow, I Only Said. Kevin Shields' guitar sounds, wall of sound production technique and the fact that he almost singlehandedly made the album is what made me change my perspective on the album.
youtu.be/KQsdO8e8fwY

Aeroplane was meh. Hated it at first, accwpted it ain't my thing. Terribly overrated here

Loveless is just a nu-male version of Velvet Underground. Had potential, but it was watered down

Crimson King was meh. Same with Spiderland

I would have probably like American Football if I was a subruban kid between 1995-2005. Ot's the Richard Linklater of albums

Radiohead is really good, but not quite my thing. Ok Computer is not their best album. Even The Bends is better

MPP is good, but Spirit They've Gone is superior in every way

Pet Sounds is a fine album, but even Smiley Smile is better

The best Sup Forumscore album is The Velvet Underground + Nico

If you liked The Velvet Underground, then move to White Light/White Heat

>King Crimson meh
I'm not even going to bother with this. One of the most influential prog rock albums is just meh?
>Loveless is watered down TVU&N

This is not a correct way to defend your music taste.
Watch this:

kys

Damn, how will he ever recover?

>about to finally sit down and go through Sup Forumscore essentials
>im new here

shortened it for you

ITCOTCK
Illmatic
both 10/10

It was p painful but worth it in the end. ITAOTS is still goat meme to me.

Listen to Steroids pham

I love free Jazz and I'm neutral on TMR so I think that furthers your point.