Hey Sup Forums I've got a problem. I recently met a girl and we hit it off. We made plans to go out Friday night...

Hey Sup Forums I've got a problem. I recently met a girl and we hit it off. We made plans to go out Friday night....but a few hours later while texting she told me I'm her first date since her fiancé died a few months ago. Should I still pursue it?
Pic related

Yes, she'll need someone to fill the hole he left in her heart, as well as between her legs.

Yeah of course if you're interested. Just remember take it slow, don't ask about her fiancé or mention him. Let her tell you as she feels comfortable. If she starts awkwardly telling you I would personally tell her its ok and she doesn't need to tell me until she is comfortable.

My guess is she would be kinda nervous but just relax and take it slow with her, she's probably quite vulnerable so I wouldn't push things too far either.

Only pursue it if you have the patience, but don't quit out now of the first date, you might end up really liking her.

Just my opinion.

She seems cute and nice.

Go out with her, listen, have empathy, and see what happens.

Listen to her sob story then stick it in her pooper. You can thank me later, Sup Forumsro.

I've already been told what happened, and she told me she is lonely. It happened in February, but her Facebook is still full of pics of the two of them. So it might be a bit of an uphill climb

Another pic of her(taken from Facebook and cropped the dead fiancé out)

If its only been a few months, she will still whine about it 100%, bring it up and get her talking, she will start tear jerking and you can go in for the kill.

Fucking hell how I kekd

>mfw when you mentioned cropping the dead fiance.

Yes, if that really is her then she's cute.

Sure, she likely needs someone to fill a void in her life.

Then how do I go about that subject? I would prefer to ignore it as much as possible.
It's really her

Squirt some Johnson's no more tears in her eyes and say it was her dead fiance's ghost cum.

If he died of aids I'd have to say no, but other than that go for it
sympathies pussy feels good man

is that Dallas?

just try to have fun, something active so maybe it wont come up but if it does just be cool about it

Apparently he died of natural causes. Stopped breathing one night. Doctors couldn't figure out why
She insists on taking it slow before sex. One of the first things she told me

>stopped breathing
>couldn't figure out why
she could be the black widow

Whoa... Dude... This changes everything.. Red flag right there

shes probably so keen to inhale your cock

Probably not.
If you're on Sup Forums, then chances are you're a piece of shit and will break this poor girl's heart.

>good advice actually
>just be honest and follow your heart.

>don't be a dick of a quick fuck. She deserves a good human. Have fun on your date you guys.

Definitely pursue it. She may feel guilty for dating again, that's natural. Go slow. Don't get to upset if she freaks out and drops you, then apologies for it.

Also post nudes if you get them