Fiance has locked me out of our room while she has an anxiety attack inside. What do I do?

Fiance has locked me out of our room while she has an anxiety attack inside. What do I do?

Bump

find a new fiance without made up mental problems

Thunder?

Yes?

Speak softly, let her know you're there for her if even all she wants to do is come out of her room and just be held.

that's what i'd do
good luck man, your girl probably got some shit inside her that eats her inside :(

Be understanding. Don't smoother her with "are you ok? What can I do?"
Let it ride out.

No, I'm Thunder.

Jack?

Pray blood doesn't start seeping from under the door.

Tell her to unlock or she ain't gettin' yo cock.

Yeah this is Jack

Aye. Fuck off. You're in the dark about mental disorders, living in buttfuck the middle of the US, but advances are being made in understanding mental disorders and illness. I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder. It sucks but I'm open about it.

Socom confrontation?

Did you finish your 20 piece nuggets?

Thanks guys. I think she's asleep now. No fucking idea how to recover from this

This guy.

Is this her first freak out?

>Fiance has locked me out of our room while she has an anxiety attack inside, locks the door.

Fiancée has an anxiety atttack then manages to sleep.

Fuck off OP that isn't how it works.

More likely she has a secret drug habit that she doesn't want you to find out about.

It would probably help to know what she's freaking out for if you're looking for real advice.

Nah man. Been together a year and it happens a lot. Never posted about it before

Kill yourself and reroll.

you are not your mental illness. you either have willpower or you don't. blame yourself, don't blame the condition.

More like pass out

I initiated sex and she wouldn't kiss me. I didn't get shirty about it and we went to watch bill nye and she insisted on a foot rub. I got annoyed cuz she wouldn't even give me a kiss her expected a foot rub and so she gave me the silent treatment until she went upstairs and locked herself in our room.

That's like telling someone who has a broken arm they don't have the willpower to lift something up with said broken arm. You're lucky you don't suffer from a mental disorder besides Asperger's, since you can't read a room

I have anxiety problems but that's funny as shit

Fuck man, that's like a motivational mantra to autist like me.

Softly pop the door open and speak to her compassionately , hold her and tell her everything will be okay. Listen to what she has to say and tell her you'll be there for her. If she cant speak then just keep talking to her in a comforting voice. Best you can do is make her feel protected, worst you can do is add to the problem.

She ever been raped?

I have extremely bad anxiety problems but his comment was funny

see

Yeah.. I can never tell when it's the reason though because we have sex normally all the time.

>1: KICK DOWN DOOR
>2: DICK DOWN FIANCE

We clear faggot?

actually raped... or changed her mind the next morning "rape" ?

oh look what I found on google:
Do remind the person having a panic attack that they are in no way obligated to stay where they are. They can leave if they are panicking about something or feel uncomfortable. Offer them a ride home if necessary after observing the person’s current mental capacity. Absolutely don’t pressure them to do something they don’t want to do.
Do assure them there is nothing to be afraid of. Someone experiencing a panic attack will probably find it a lot harder to rationalize the fact that there’s no real reason to be panicking, that’s the sad truth. Remind them they are completely safe and that you are there to help them through this.
Do let them know that it’s only temporary. Panic attacks don’t and will never last forever. Despite the terrible mental state the sufferer might be in, it’s comforting to know that it will go away soon.
Do encourage them to breathe. Breathing is particularly difficult during a panic attack and someone experiencing it could forget to breathe properly. Tell them to take a deep breath in for four seconds, then let it out for four seconds and repeat. Breathing helps, but it only helps when done correctly.
Do attempt to have an engaging conversation with them. Chances are if you’re a friend, you know what piques the person’s interest. Try to casually bring the topic up. Don’t bombard the person in a panic attack with a lengthy conversation as this could be overwhelming, but try to slowly capture their interest and lure them away from the feeling of panic.
Do stay with them. If the person panicking wants you to leave, it’s most likely the anxiety talking. More often than not, a panic attack only gets worse if the person is left alone to suffer through their own thoughts. Stay by their side no matter what.

>your second fiance thread
stop posting

jerk off? whats the problem?

why would you want to be in there while shes freaking out?

Actually raped.

what she really needs is a good raping to help her overcome her anxieties. its called exposure therapy

bust down that door OP

What probably triggered her was you wanting something and not getting it and you becoming upset. She was probably upset with herself for not being able to kiss you. You had every right to be a bit upset that she wanted a footrub but maybe that was her way of trying to imitate sex again.

He has a point though. I was diagnosed with moderate depression a while ago. It wasn't until I started to actively will myself to fight it. Depression makes it that much harder to fight, but you can't let it hold you down entirely, otherwise you just blame everything on it and all your problems are no longer your fault.

Anxiety is usually a byproduct of bad nutrition and stress.

Start taking care of your body and should go away.

Who?

Just leave.

You're not going to be able to fix her and it will eat you up forever that you can't. It's not worth making a commitment and then having to drag around the weight. You might think it's ok NOW, but later down the road after it's worn heavily on you enough you will wish you made a better decision.

Get a knife and cut ur arm and ask her if its airfair to stress you like this.

DO NOT MARRY!

Yes, some people have anxiety and take meds or find ways to deal. When they get crazy and lock themselves in rooms you're looking down the barrel of a life of crazy. Trust me, married one just like that and just got more and more hostile because she wanted to drama it up instead of try to treat it. Divorced now with two girls on our own because it was starting to pass along to my oldest. The drama and her teaching my girl it's ok and normal to do crazy shit.

RUN

hate to break it to you... but dont walk, run away from this bitch. I have dated a couple of girls in the past that were either raped, or sexually abused growing up.

They were all absolute psychos. It sucks, but its true. There isnt a single thing you can say or do to ever make those wrongs right. They are forever damaged.

This. Your self worth will be trashed because you'll think you're useless and she might even start to blame you for causing them.

You're never ever truly cured of any mental illness. You just cope with it. I've had major bouts of depression and anxiety throughout my life.

kys

>locked out of own room
>watching the new Bill Nye
>won't even get kissed
Okay. NOW THIS is cuck-posting.

You're in an unhealthy relationship and you need to leave before it gets worse. If she's pulling the "raped" card and can't bear to be intimate just leave, 9/10 it's not true and they're manipulating an angle.

I speak from personal experience as well. I have aged 20 years in the past 4.

Tell her to stop being a dramatic bitch and go seek professional help / medications / therapy / lobotomy. Yeah, shit's real. Yeah, there's plenty of stuff now to help. There's no reason she should let it go so much that she acts like a 5 yo having a tantrum.

This. Married one 9 years ago. I feel like I aged 30 years and am a husk.

Yeah definitely leave this woman while you still can

I couldn't bring myself to leave her if I wanted to.

Lobotomy... for anxiety?!

let me ask you something. in what ways does she benefit from your relationship?
it sounds like she wants the good (house, food, emotional support) but is at the same time repulsed by you.
i'm sorry to say this, but if a relationship is bringing on anxiety, then it has something to do with the partner. usually anxieties lessen as you spend time getting comfortable with someone. something about you is making her uncomfortable. when i start getting anxious around my partner it's usually an indicator than the relationship has run it's course.

New bill nye is cancer confirmed. Regretti watching

What do I do to make her change the way she sees me?

You're a fucking idiot

I know mate.

It's your funeral. Listen to those of us who have made this mistake. Yeah, maybe you love her, but if she is like this now, think of how she'll be once she knows you're locked in or, worse, have kids with her. You will be human wreckage and end up running away later when it will cost you and probably fuck up some kids along the way. At the very least insist before marrying her that she commit to real treatment and don't let her therapist/physiologist/psychiatrist shop for an enabler.

don't change shit. have some self-worth and understand that you are enough exactly as you are, and if someone expects you to change in order for them to be happy with you then they will continue to expect that after you change, and they will never be happy with you.

Being in a relationship is taking care of each other. Not you taking care of the other person while they drag you down to their level.

I know you can't see it now, and you won't change your mind, but its better to be alone than be with someone that is going to be like that. You will no nothing but regret.

I have an anxiety disorder. I attribute it to a job a had for 6 years that induced a lot of stress. Doctors told me it's like a mild ptsd basically.

Same here. It just sticks around.

So she had a fit cause you wouldn't run her feet? Your have a cunt as gf. Who acts like a kid.

>Be me
>have had girlfriend for a few years
> she has anxiety panic attacks
>depression
>insecurity
>control freak
>xanax all day everyday

its like living with someone with PMS 24h, but if you are stoned enough you wont care what she on about. Living to the fullest kek

Update:
Got into room with roommates key (all the locks have the same keys). She is asleep. Not keen for the backlash when she wakes up.

Just leave her alone during her anxiety attacks, you beta max. Insist she consult a therapist for help, because it her mental health has a negative impact on the relationship. If not, end it if you can't deal with it.

/thread

fuck outta here

sage

Backlash? Really? Why?

Update: I'm a fag.

- OP

Star