Still here

damn, almost trips

But I wouldnt have got anything for them

trips are still neat

Nope.

Boop. Finally home.

Not if I dont get anything.

time to get wasted?

Still have to work tomorrow. Time to shower and get comfy.

Eheh, yeah I suppose fun for yourself is the most important!
Uh, besides cream just try to take or mind off it I guess... probably doesn't help that I'm talking about it right now.
Yeah, I can see why baths aren't that great but sometimes they feel really good. It can be like a way too small swimming pool or like a spa that was terribly designed! Uh, not doing a super great job describing that, actually.

Good job Hanako! Keep at it!
I ended up playing some more metal gear last night! I got the really cute dog with one eye! I'm super excited to see what happens to him!
I also started looking at the weapons and stuff. There's so much that you can make, it's really cool!
And the combat is so smooth! I generally end up going stealth until I inevitably mess it up and just run around punching people for intel and to fulton them! Haven't played much of the story though, working on the side ops right now!

True! But I have to say that I probably won't look forward to doing that again.
So, what are you going to do with the free time? Play a game? Visit a friend? There's a bunch you could do!

>trips are still neat
>666
So how's it feel to be amazing?

Sweet! I would say welcome home but it's your house and I've never been there so instead I'll just say I'm glad you made it home safe!

feels pretty good

It will be nice. Besides cream? Sorry. It just kind of sucks you feel that way you know. I dont like how there is no noise. i feel its too quiet.

> 666
Neat indeed.

Thank you!
That's great! Well i don't want to spoil anything but you'll love what he becomes!
Oh you have no idea, just wait til your're like halfway through, there's so much to make.
Haha that;s usually how it goes at first, but dont worry you'll get a lot better at stealth once you 've played for a while.
Yeah it's always good to do a bunch of side ops in between the story missions, it'll help a lot.

I keep trying to drink from my cup, but it's empty every time, I should probably make some more coffee . . .

Nice, get some well deserved rest

If I can focus, I'll probably refresh my memory of Java.
Can't really think of anything else that could be fun right now.

(Shinobu)
Huh, now that makes sense. Great risk with a great reward I guess. But that's nice. Are there many more biomes then just desert, jungle and the regular one?
(Hanako)
Well, not really, as tomorrow I plan on going to my gf...~~
That was sweet of you, you know that~?
Well, beer can work like that on some light-headed people not used to it~ ;P
Ah, so two birds one stone, huh? Did you enjoy Catacombs v2? And oh my you're in for a lot of fun now... Hehe~
Don't worry, it's nothing, maybe on your next playthrough~
Oh believe me it is~

And sorry for the slow replies, breakfast called

may the fourth be with you everyone

Maybe do some star wars stuff today.....

Alright, I gotta sleep. I'll try to be around more tomorrow, super sorry! Goodnight!

I can imagine! Well, you deserve to feel amazing, so good job!

Err, like bug big cream? Sometimes they have like the spray on stuff but also they have like the goldbond-ish stuff that you can just rub on to ease the pain and help it go away faster!
No it's okay, I get you!
Yeah, the no noise thing is actually really weird now that I think about it. Well, there's the noise of like the water moving but I usually have a fan on when I'm taking a shower because the... err... it's not like white noise, but just kinda background noise that really helps my headache. Like right now, there's a dull pain in my head, but if I were to go take a shower the fan noise helps cancel it out, along with the shower sounds.

Oh, now I'm super excited! He seems so cute!
Wait, really? That's crazy! And the customization is really really insane! You can paint your base, your helicopter, you can design your own emblem, the list goes on and on! I'm really glad they added small stuff like that!
I'm hoping I do! I hope there's not like a really hard stealth only mission though, I'll get stuck on that forever!
Alright, I'll be sure to keep doing them! Thank you for the advice!

That sounds kinda fun, but I know programming can be really hard, so don't stress over it too much! Just try and do it for fun, okay? Or at least pace yourself!
Uh... Well, let's see. Is there any movies you've wanted to see or games you want to finish? Maybe you can go out for a night on the town or maybe stay inside and just watch a marathon of something! Do you like to read, write, or draw? You could do something like that! Or you could just talk to us if you want!

Hello Firekeeper! I wish I could stay and talk more but it's reaching 1am and I gotta get up early! I just wanted to say I hope things with your girlfriend went okay and you had a great day yesterday!

Need to erase this headache though.
Thats the plan.
Thats over 18 hours old here.

Oh that stuff. Ok good. I like to sleep in the shower/ All the noise and warmth make it perfect. I hope you sleep well

my.mixtape.moe/lrfebj.mp3

the forest biome is the default biome, the space biome is anywhere high above the surface, and then each world has 1 snow biome and 1 jungle biome each with their own respective underground biome, there is always at least 1 (but usually several) desert biome, but only 1 underground desert biome, a world also spawn with several of either the corruption or crimson biomes but never both (although you can build an artificial crimson biome in a corruption world and vice versa), theres the dungeon biome, the jungle temple biome (a dungeon in the underground jungle), the hell biome spans the entire world as the bottom layer, theres also several mushroom biomes underground (they glow bright blue), and finally the hallow biome which is generated when you enter hardmode

Nights Kanna, take care.

> Dubs
Oh my, well that's even better to look forward to~~
A little~ Aside from i would've felt bad leaving it off like that, i just like being able to say goodnight to you~
Hey i can handle my beer just fine!~ ;p
Oh yeah, i had a BLOODY good time~ Oh why's that~?
I made it a little ways into the boreal valley.
Well i could always go back and try it~
~
No worries, i hope you enjoyed it~

Yeah there's so much you can customize to your liking!
Well there are a couple stealth only missions...
Goodnight Kanna.

oh and i forgot the ocean biome, the massive bodies of water on both edges of the world

Don't worry Kanna, we'll talk some more tomorrow~
Thank you really much and sure thing, see you tomorrow, goodnight!~
Damn you know a lot about Terraria don't you. Well, until I get some better gear than just wood (by the way, how do I craft better stuff? I got myself a shitload of iron and stones yesterday, but the workbench hadn't shown anything new), but I'll explore some more in a few as I'm booting up my pc.
>Dubs too
Oh you bet it is, especially when her mom will finally go to work so we can have some more quality alone time~~~
Awwww, don't worry sweetie, there's always tomorrow to look up to, as I'll be here for a few more days before coming back to school~
But either way, you're a real sweetheart~

kindred is my waifu

Well, drinking now. Waiting for food to be ready.
Good pick to be honest.

you'll need to craft a furnace
>needs stone and torches
and then with the furnace you can make metal ores into bars, once you have some iron bars you can make an anvil, then the anvil will have most of the recipes for metal armor/weapons
ocean biomes are worth a visit, it can be a pretty long run out to them depending on what size world you made, but theres usually a chest or 2 along the bottom of the ocean that you can loot, kill some jellyfish out there to get a glowstick if you dont have any yet
>glowsticks give light underwater
and then just run along the bottom, click on chests and hit the loot all button and keep running, you'll probably drown before you can get back up from the ocean floor
>but hey, at least you wont have to walk all the way back

YouKnow is with you

hey yuno, how was work?

Oh my now what could you two possibly do with all that alone time~~
I always do~
Thank you, i feel the same about you~

i am drink as well

Absolute shit, hardware guy called in so I had to cover his department along with mine

What are you drinking?
I nearly bought a Mirai Nikki collection today.

Is that so? Ah I see you were thinking of me~

I'm always scared to click these

I wish I was driving the tank. Best day ever.

No, it was named Future Diary. But then I remembered that I can just watch it for free.

You could drive the tank. I guess.

>I remembered that I can just watch it for free.
Good lad, don't give your shekels to the corrupt jap jews

why :o
its pin by grimes, going back to bed

vodka

And upskirts too.

rip, but at least you have a couple days off now right?

lol

I might get trolled one day and go deaf

goodnight

holy shit youre pathetic user

I mean Id enjoy it.

Two days off, yup although I wish I was off Saturday for the boxing match

Vodka is good. Mixed or straight?
Upskirts I can do without trips as they arent very lewd.

str8

Oh my~ Upskirt, thanks for the treat~

i bet you would, you love them upskirts

so what are you gonna do with your days off? drink and dank souls?

Very lewd but I couldnt stand that stare
Mhm

Good lad. Is it a good vodka or a shitty cheap one?
Its a manga one. So its an official upskirt.
Well she is angry with Itami.

Yeah but she seems intimidating even from that angle
Hi.

Finally on PC, n00t pls don't ban
That's actually pretty informative. I think I'll do it right now, as I have the urge to play some Terraria now that I have my snacks.
Thanks for all the tips, and for now I'm off to play some, see you later (hopefully)!
Goodnight love, see you later on~

how are you

Shes meant to be in that shot. She wants to go help with the fire dragon and Itami didnt tell her.
youtu.be/8k97_ClPi50

Sitting and chatting with Rikka. I didnt get anything out of my tank loot box so that sucks. I do however get to buy my new tank at 4
I know she is but she looks scary

Dark Souls, Destiny, possibly some Runescape

God bless the writer and artist

i'll probly be here for like an hour or so, or i'll see you tomorrow at least

hey louise

tell rikka to get his butt in here

The artist does the better lewds as well. Pure lewds.
She can if she wants to.

I got some reserching to do...

New tank is good! A keeper tank, or no?
Heya! How are you?

I bet you do.

You bloody tease

>checked
im alright, been kinda hungry all day, no matter how much i eat i cant seem to get full, how are you?

They are a bit busty right now
Show me one?
Totes keeper tank. Is preimum so it makes more money and trains crews faster. Also comes with a crew that has a free perk. Bad news is it doesnt go up a line but very worth

damn posted just a second after me, well say hi for me

Pretty stoned, having a good day.
I wish I had something tasty though.
That's exciting!!! How many tanks do you have?
post relaxing tomoko she always looks so stressed

One what?
Gotta roll them quads for me to post one.

You cheeki bastard, fine I'll play your game. Just cause Rory lewds are gucci AF

Alright no problem.
It changes but right now 13. Yeah she is normally
Spooky ones or another upskirt

i want some fucking blueberry pancakes right now

roll

I can't brain

Claiming best girl.

Morning.

When I ask for trips, the whole thread goes into it. And theres only ever the rolling.
Upskirt is a dubs, spooky is a single.

you dont need that thing anyways

roll

Let's begin
Roll

fuck i missed the 5s

Not rolling.

But . . .

That is a good picture, thank you tomo!
me toooooo...or choco ones..
I'll be ur brain
but saya, she isn't Louise

Morning

uhh, okay.
Brain, do the javascripts!

One of the reasons why she's the best girl.

3h or 4h wasn't enough sleep..

You never taught me how to do that!
Rood

Roll again I guess. See if she did that I would stay away from her
Most of them are

youtube.com/watch?v=sdDiHZiBtpE

But truth.

I think my phone has just given up on life.
It keeps telling me it's too cold for some of it's features, it also can't seem to decide if it's full battery of low battery.
It loves restarting at random too, especially when I'm in a call . . .

That doesn't sound like enough sleep.
I want to sleep . . .

That's annoying.
I taught my old brain that, but it's on vacation at the moment.

i guess i'll roll to get tomo some upskirts

But that one especially
not even a little.
That pic is adorable
But your new brain doesnt wanna work either!

I dont actually have any of those saved.

Ill go back to sad things then

youtube.com/watch?v=2e7kdoEt2xg

Sleep

>